+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
knk2507 said:
[size=10pt]
Code:
PLEASE HELP
[/size]

I just realized a couple of mistakes that i have made by looking at your comments.

- Did not included the details of my parents in the generic application form.
- Did not included the background declaration form of my spouse
- Did not included the additional information form of my spouse
- i have mentioned the assets value of 18500$ in my economic form and since i don't have any liabilities i have not mentioned anything in settlement funds and liabilities.

I am sending the updated generic application form, background declaration form and additional information. Do you think i should send the updated economic form? Also, just wanted to seek your advice, will they accept the updated forms because my file reached CIC office on 13th august and i still have lot of time before they evaluate my application.

I will also be sending a cover letter explaining my situation and hope they should accept it. pls advice
Dude, you made so many mistakes. Are you sure that those are the only mistakes you made? If I were you, I would just send a new application but only after making absolutely sure everything is correct and complete.

sanjeev_rg

Aug 29, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Seniors,

I have given my Citibank Credit card details when I sent the application. Yesterday I got an email from Citibank that OTP will be mandatory. Also a line is included which says it may not be applicable to certain international merchants.

This should not be any problem for CIC to charge my credit card right??? Please advise me on this.
#########################################################################
At Citibank, it is our endeavor to provide you with world class services along with the latest security features. To that end, we are pleased to inform you of a new security enhancement for authenticating online payment transactions. Kindly note the following with regard to this enhancement:
Online payment transactions using your Citibank credit/debit card, exceeding a dynamic threshold amount will require a One Time Password (OTP) authentication.

This additional security feature will be applicable on merchants using the secure Verified by VISA/MasterCard Secure verification platform only and hence may not be applicable to certain international merchants.

The option of authenticating these transactions using Internet PIN (IPIN) will not be available.

The OTP will automatically be sent to the registered mobile number* updated in our records.

This will be effective September 29, 2014.
##################################################################################

For 2173 NOC I see CIC is working on 50+ applications per week.

Thanks

knk2507

May 19, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Are you suggesting me to send a new application? or send the updated forms

namaste said:
Dude, you made so many mistakes. Are you sure that those are the only mistakes you made? If I were you, I would just send a new application but only after making absolutely sure everything is correct and complete.

vivek Sukumar

Mar 15, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
20-09-2014
AOR Received.
Coming soon...
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Coming soon...
Med's Request
Coming soon...
Med's Done....
Coming soon...
Interview........
Coming soon...
Passport Req..
Coming soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon...
LANDED..........
Coming soon...
Hi Experienced guys and Seniors,
Please shed some light on PCC in India. Few questions from my understanding

1. I have once got PCC for Newzealand and it doesn't have any local address specified. Now I dont know about it. So will it have address mentioned in it?

2. There are lot of queries regarding the address in the passport and current address being different. The processing time also differs for both. According to passport office, if current address is same as of passport it will be issued in the same day and if the current add is different from passport address it will be issued once it is verified by the local police(in current city) which obviously takes some time(2 to 4 weeks as they say). If PCC is only thing required by VO then one can apply with the passport address and get the things done quickly right ?

3. After PER what is the next process and when will they ask for PCC?

Thanks in advance

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
knk2507 said:
Are you suggesting me to send a new application? or send the updated forms
You have problems with 4 of the forms. Any one of those problems alone can cause rejection. So I am not sure if CIC will be kind to you if you send only the replacement forms. So I think the safest thing to do would be to send an entirely new application packet.

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
gimmenergy said:
Hi there,

Few weeks back I wrote an email to CIC asking about the status of my application. Today they have replied stating that it has been returned because it was deemed incomplete. It also says that a letter of explanation is with the package which is sent via ordinary mail. They sent the package on 4th Jul. I haven't received the package yet. Any idea how much time does it take to reach back to India (Pune)?

Thanks,
Sorry to hear this brother..I think you should have received it by now. It should not take more than 45 days if it is Pune. Please check with the local mail office. Based on the current trends, I guess there is time to shoot for 2281, 2172 or worst case 2171. But, yes you need to know what went wrong, so you can correct and send. All the best.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Folks, Countrymen, Comrades, Russians, and my dear fellow Indians,

CIC finally charged my credit card yesterday, 22nd September. This was the second attempt. The transaction was declined on 20th September in first attempt. I am 4th June applicant for NOC 2174.

Few points to note concerning my application:

1. CC transaction is always risky. As far as possible please avoid it. Mine was ICICI bank CC with sufficient international credit limit and my CC was active for international transaction. I kept informing the bank that I am expecting $1100 CAD transaction and the customer care officer kept assuring me that everything is fine. However on the D Day ( In fact now the D-1 th Day) of 20th September the transaction was declined. I made 10-12 frenetic calls and was told that the transaction was declined on suspicion of fraudulent transaction. SO much for all the precautions I took earlier. Then I directed them to add this merchant (that is the mighty GOD CIC :D) in the "Normalized" list. Apparently this was not done. So should you still go ahead with CC, please make sure:
a. Your card is active for international transaction
b. you have sufficient international credit limit ( this is different from domestic limit)
c. and most important, CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION FSW SY CA is in the banks Normalized ( Trust) list.

2. I have not submitted birth certificate. Instead, mine was Xth class certificate with my DoB and my father's name ( not mother's name)

3. In my PoF, 90% of the amount was through Stock and Mutual Fund and only 10% through traditional instruments such as Saving bank, PPF/PF etc.

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014
sanjeev_rg said:
Seniors,

I have given my Citibank Credit card details when I sent the application. Yesterday I got an email from Citibank that OTP will be mandatory. Also a line is included which says it may not be applicable to certain international merchants.

This should not be any problem for CIC to charge my credit card right??? Please advise me on this.
#########################################################################
At Citibank, it is our endeavor to provide you with world class services along with the latest security features. To that end, we are pleased to inform you of a new security enhancement for authenticating online payment transactions. Kindly note the following with regard to this enhancement:
Online payment transactions using your Citibank credit/debit card, exceeding a dynamic threshold amount will require a One Time Password (OTP) authentication.

This additional security feature will be applicable on merchants using the secure Verified by VISA/MasterCard Secure verification platform only and hence may not be applicable to certain international merchants.

The option of authenticating these transactions using Internet PIN (IPIN) will not be available.

The OTP will automatically be sent to the registered mobile number* updated in our records.

This will be effective September 29, 2014.
##################################################################################

For 2173 NOC I see CIC is working on 50+ applications per week.

Thanks

Hello Friend i have submitted my application with Citibank Credit Card, I got PER too, CIC doesn't require any OTP, U need to fill ur form with UR Credit card details including CVV number.Once u send ur application u call to Citibank and inform them about these coming transaction for ur safer side. Because some time they used to reject big amounts transaction. Thats why u need to inform bank regarding the transaction which is going to happen soon, then they will add note.Please ensure that when u fill form for CC, double check account number, cvv, name expiry date, etc..other wise one number can spoil ur hopes

AntonySF

Sep 22, 2014
Hello experts ,
I work as a software engineer in India.I realize that most IT companies do not provide the experience letter in the required format by cic.What can be done for this ?
Thanks a lot in advance

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
knk2507 said:
[size=10pt]
Code:
PLEASE HELP
[/size]

I just realized a couple of mistakes that i have made by looking at your comments.

- Did not included the details of my parents in the generic application form.
- Did not included the background declaration form of my spouse
- Did not included the additional information form of my spouse
- i have mentioned the assets value of 18500$ in my economic form and since i don't have any liabilities i have not mentioned anything in settlement funds and liabilities.

I am sending the updated generic application form, background declaration form and additional information. Do you think i should send the updated economic form? Also, just wanted to seek your advice, will they accept the updated forms because my file reached CIC office on 13th august and i still have lot of time before they evaluate my application.

I will also be sending a cover letter explaining my situation and hope they should accept it. pls advice

1123 is very safe one to apply even after 4 weeks...please recheck everything and submit a fresh set. All the best!

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

can you please help me if i need to include covering letter as I had gap while doing Master's in distance learning..I travelled to the UK becase of project work for a year and again resume my masters education...

Do i need to include any covering letter explaining abt this

lucania

Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Incl. in App.
As my application reached CIC on 22-Sep-14,,, I wonder what will cic do to speed up the processing time,,, because with present trend my file will be opened only in Feb,,, and by Jan,,, the new programme will be announced.

I am afraid how will this new program launch affect my application file.

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Boso said:
Guys any estimate till what application dates NOC 2174 will be under the cap...
With the current estimates it should run all august...maybe even one week in September. You are in, with all projections. Best wishes!

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
viveksharma said:
Folks, Countrymen, Comrades, Russians, and my dear fellow Indians,

CIC finally charged my credit card yesterday, 22nd September. This was the second attempt. The transaction was declined on 20th September in first attempt. I am 4th June applicant for NOC 2174.

Few points to note concerning my application:

1. CC transaction is always risky. As far as possible please avoid it. Mine was ICICI bank CC with sufficient international credit limit and my CC was active for international transaction. I kept informing the bank that I am expecting $1100 CAD transaction and the customer care officer kept assuring me that everything is fine. However on the D Day ( In fact now the D-1 th Day) of 20th September the transaction was declined. I made 10-12 frenetic calls and was told that the transaction was declined on suspicion of fraudulent transaction. SO much for all the precautions I took earlier. Then I directed them to add this merchant (that is the mighty GOD CIC :D) in the "Normalized" list. Apparently this was not done. So should you still go ahead with CC, please make sure:
a. Your card is active for international transaction
b. you have sufficient international credit limit ( this is different from domestic limit)
c. and most important, CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION FSW SY CA is in the banks Normalized ( Trust) list.

2. I have not submitted birth certificate. Instead, mine was Xth class certificate with my DoB and my father's name ( not mother's name)

3. In my PoF, 90% of the amount was through Stock and Mutual Fund and only 10% through traditional instruments such as Saving bank, PPF/PF etc.
Congratulations! All the best!

vivek Sukumar

Mar 15, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
20-09-2014
AOR Received.
Coming soon...
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Coming soon...
Med's Request
Coming soon...
Med's Done....
Coming soon...
Interview........
Coming soon...
Passport Req..
Coming soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon...
LANDED..........
Coming soon...
AntonySF said:
Hello experts ,
I work as a software engineer in India.I realize that most IT companies do not provide the experience letter in the required format by cic.What can be done for this ?
Thanks a lot in advance
True. Many companies don't provide... but try to get the maximum information regarding you job and try to get the roles and responsibilities in company letter head. This is very important... Don't neglect this...

Status
Not open for further replies.