+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
hope19 said:
Did you provide copies of your transcript of records? Because in the check list it is stated there education document( certificates, diplomas or degree) AND transcripts.

Resend application ASAP hope NOC is not hot.
I think the transcripts or it's copy is not mandatory like the copy of degree certificate along with mandatory WES..

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes

Vande Matram

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014 DD
Nomination.....
PER: 21-10-2014
Med's Request
19-12-2014
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 Third Line update: 03-02-2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 24-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015 Passpsort received: 20-04-2015
Plz Advice,

I have sent photocopies of my certificates and degrees attested by Notary along with WES report....
is it ok ?
or did i need to send them attested by University ??

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

can you please help me if i need to include covering letter as I had gap while doing Master's in distance learning..I travelled to the UK becase of project work for a year and again resume my masters education...

Do i need to include any covering letter explaining abt this

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Boso said:
Guys any estimate till what application dates NOC 2174 will be under the cap...
Though I may be wrong, I think, the Mid July applicants should be safe with fair chance for July end applicants as well.

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
sanjeev_rg said:
Seniors,

I have given my Citibank Credit card details when I sent the application. Yesterday I got an email from Citibank that OTP will be mandatory. Also a line is included which says it may not be applicable to certain international merchants.

This should not be any problem for CIC to charge my credit card right??? Please advise me on this.
#########################################################################
At Citibank, it is our endeavor to provide you with world class services along with the latest security features. To that end, we are pleased to inform you of a new security enhancement for authenticating online payment transactions. Kindly note the following with regard to this enhancement:
Online payment transactions using your Citibank credit/debit card, exceeding a dynamic threshold amount will require a One Time Password (OTP) authentication.

This additional security feature will be applicable on merchants using the secure Verified by VISA/MasterCard Secure verification platform only and hence may not be applicable to certain international merchants.

The option of authenticating these transactions using Internet PIN (IPIN) will not be available.

The OTP will automatically be sent to the registered mobile number* updated in our records.

This will be effective September 29, 2014.
##################################################################################

For 2173 NOC I see CIC is working on 50+ applications per week.

Thanks
You should convince to your banks that the bank has to transfer the amount in favor of CIC ( Canadian Government) then there is no scope of fraud. OTP will not work in this case. Because after getting OTP on your mobile, it will not possible to convey OTP to CIC. Before sending application you have to make this clear with your bank. GOOD LUCK

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
sanjeev_rg said:
Seniors,

I have given my Citibank Credit card details when I sent the application. Yesterday I got an email from Citibank that OTP will be mandatory. Also a line is included which says it may not be applicable to certain international merchants.

This should not be any problem for CIC to charge my credit card right??? Please advise me on this.
#########################################################################
At Citibank, it is our endeavor to provide you with world class services along with the latest security features. To that end, we are pleased to inform you of a new security enhancement for authenticating online payment transactions. Kindly note the following with regard to this enhancement:
Online payment transactions using your Citibank credit/debit card, exceeding a dynamic threshold amount will require a One Time Password (OTP) authentication.

This additional security feature will be applicable on merchants using the secure Verified by VISA/MasterCard Secure verification platform only and hence may not be applicable to certain international merchants.

The option of authenticating these transactions using Internet PIN (IPIN) will not be available.

The OTP will automatically be sent to the registered mobile number* updated in our records.

This will be effective September 29, 2014.
##################################################################################

For 2173 NOC I see CIC is working on 50+ applications per week.

Thanks
DO not worry about OTP at all. However, please make sure that CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION FSW SY CA is added as a trustworthy merchant in Bank's list.

FSWapplicant123

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Hey guys,

Can you please confirm one thing? I have masters and bachelors degrees. Have ECA report, copies of transcripts and degrees ready.
But i do not have a transcript or copy of diploma for secondary school. Do i need to include them? Is it a must?

Thank you!

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
cooldek1986 said:
Guys

can you please help me if i need to include covering letter as I had gap while doing Master's in distance learning..I travelled to the UK becase of project work for a year and again resume my masters education...

Do i need to include any covering letter explaining abt this
I would have followed the simple philosophy of more the information, the merrier. I could sense here that you yourself are thinking that this gap may require explanation. So nthing to loose, provide the letter.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jobishis said:
Hello Friend i have submitted my application with Citibank Credit Card, I got PER too, CIC doesn't require any OTP, U need to fill ur form with UR Credit card details including CVV number.Once u send ur application u call to Citibank and inform them about these coming transaction for ur safer side. Because some time they used to reject big amounts transaction. Thats why u need to inform bank regarding the transaction which is going to happen soon, then they will add note.Please ensure that when u fill form for CC, double check account number, cvv, name expiry date, etc..other wise one number can spoil ur hopes
dear all,
i would like to use Amex card but i dont see any cvv no on back of credit card,
pl help what can i do now?

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
FSWapplicant123 said:
Hey guys,

Can you please confirm one thing? I have masters and bachelors degrees. Have ECA report, copies of transcripts and degrees ready.
But i do not have a transcript or copy of diploma for secondary school. Do i need to include them? Is it a must?

Thank you!
I don't think transcript is mandatory but, copy of secondary school certificate is important.

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Vande Matram said:
Plz Advice,

I have sent photocopies of my certificates and degrees attested by Notary along with WES report....
is it ok ?
or did i need to send them attested by University ??
You have done right job. CIC requires photo copies attested by public notary only.

Bloom

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Just a question on the CAP.

Does the lower update in the overal CAP this week means that CIC slowed down or is it because there were lower number of applications for the batch?

I just noticed that if CIC processed the same number as last week's update (700+), we will see a much higher number for the hot NOCs.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Bloom said:
Just a question on the CAP.

Does the lower update in the overal CAP this week means that CIC slowed down or is it because there were lower number of applications for the batch?

I just noticed that if CIC processed the same number as last week's update (700+), we will see a much higher number for the hot NOCs.
I would say it's due to lower number of application. CIC should not have slowed down considering the fact that Express Entry is around the corner. If they really want to make the express entry fast, they should ensure that there is no FSW 2014 backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.