+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thorndike4u said:
Hi Forumites, got a mail from my consultant yesterday that my application was returned as the visa officer was not satisfied with my supporting documents for my NOC 1112.

When I read the CIO letter, it stated "... I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as described of the NOC 1112..."

My question is do they need other evidence apart from work reference letter?

I intend to submit another application under 1212 as soon as possible.

Any idea guys?
What work related documnets you provided ?
Only reference letter ??

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
Hello guys,

Tried updating ss yesterday, but i guess my hand is tight in computer science.
Please help in updation.

Cheers to life:):)

bestwishes

Jul 28, 2014
Sverma495 said:
What work related documnets you provided ?
Only reference letter ??
Does your reference letter show substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as described of the NOC 1112? How many percentage of match?

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW MAY 02 said:
Aslk Hai and superb morning,

Finally I got my PER mail

First I thought it was a regular news from cic, but the email id was something different, I opened it and was surprised to see that it was a PER Mail. I was shocked in the beginning, then I checked my name and address and then confirmed it as my PER.

Congratulations to all who got PER and All the best for those waiting.

Please, help me from here guys, because I have applied independently no consultancy, I dont know the process. from here
Dont worry we are here to help u. pray for all of us :) :)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
future_canadian said:
Thanks. The food and liquor are nice but I was expecting better supermodels and they don't always have my favorite masseuse on call. I'll grade it a B.
lol..... Ashif is the right person to speak to because he is been feeling that mesmerising pleasure in that seat for some time now ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
future_canadian said:
Thanks buddy !!!!!!
Charles_0707 said:
Congratulations achiever99... :) :) :) ...Its a good news for me and a great relief for me. [Our appln reached CIC on same date and time and of same category from India]...eagerly waiting for my turn.
Thanks and all the very best buddy..... I would be very happy to see you receive that gift on Independence Day

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats Indresh and thanks for such a nice quote.. :):)

indresh83 said:
Hello guys,
Finally the good news is here. Got the PER email just now.

Few pointers.....i was stuck with WES duplicate report. Thats why i guess there was a delay. So, anyone who gets the email for duplicate report, please dont worry, and order another online. It takes only 5 minutes.

Secondly, the DD date shown in the mail is exactly a week before the bank declared. Therefore, our take home is that if some ones dd is not cleared you need not worry as banks will take atleast a weeks time to display in their systems.

Thirdly, i was fortunate to have people in the forum as well in my friend circle and in particular one of my cousin to guide me to the fact that sending the complete documentation is of utmost importance. So, please people send complete documentation.

Fourthly,please make extensive use of cover letters. They play a big role.

Fifth, please take car of the experience letters. They should highlight what CIC wants to read.

Sixth, use as many annexures as you want if space is less.

Seventh, take advice of our forumites wherever you ar stuck.

Eighth, have fun(this is the only thing i missed out for last three months:))

Special thanks to ashif for starting this thread, oscar for such patient answering of queries, century for positivity, tknova for the technical knowhow, and all people who i might have missed, but who all are ready to help at any given time of the day.

This forum is null without all of you.

Shout out to binuky, vinisha and neha who were my partners in the wes report ordering. Thanks for answering my questions.

Im a 7th may applicant in noc 0911. Please dont hesitate to ask mr any questions. I will try my level best to guide my fellow members with whatever little info i have.

God is kind, will surely sail all of us through.

Thanks, and look forward to the next steps.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
visa_4all said:
can anyone discuss the procedure after PER :D
Please refer to "FAQ" link in my signature below...... last questions answers that.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats buddy ! :):)

deedohad said:
Updated the spreadsheet can't believe we actually received PER email. .. best of luck to all those waiting. .. May Allah bless us all..

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have not sent the PCC with the application.

In how many days after receiving they will request for it as I need to get ready with PCC from many countries

thanks

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congratulations nav2014 ! :):)

nav2014 said:
Hi Guys
After watching the movie (Anjaan -Tamil) @ 12:AM I got a mail from consultant regarding PER. I got the file number.....Thank you guys Thank u century, thank you ashif bai all .will meet there a will arrange a gettogether insha allah:) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.....

File received : 7th May @ 9:47 am
CC charged : 16 th July
PER Received : Aug 15....our great independence day :D :D :D :D

Please update the spreadsheet

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats Chandu ! :):)

Konakalla said:
Hello all,

I'm really excited to announce my PER email arrival from my consultant about an hour ago.... :D :D :D

Date sent: 9th may 2014
Cc charge: 16th July 2014
Per: 14th august 2014
Category: 1212

My name is Chandu in spreadsheet. Will submit a duplicate entry with updated info.

Thank you guys, this is a great forum. Go forum members go. And admin thank you for sharing all your expertise and experiences.

randev

May 5, 2014
thorndike4u said:
Hi Forumites, got a mail from my consultant yesterday that my application was returned as the visa officer was not satisfied with my supporting documents for my NOC 1112.

When I read the CIO letter, it stated "... I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as described of the NOC 1112..."

My question is do they need other evidence apart from work reference letter?

I intend to submit another application under 1212 as soon as possible.

Any idea guys?
Here's what I think:

CIC is looking for two things:

1) Whether the job that you claim to have performed is bona fide (genuine)

2) Whether the duties that you performed "substantially" meet the job description as described by HSRDC

The first criteria they establish by the volume of evidence that you provide. Examples include job offer letter, pay stubs, legal documents that show that the company has contributed to your social security account, etc.

The second one is very critical. The CIC officer reviewing your application must be satisfied that you have performed a "substantial" amount of duties that you're claiming for in your designated occupation. This they primarily establish this by checking whether the duties that you claim to have performed as described by your reference letter "strongly" matches the duties of your designated NOC.

It seems to me that you got dinged because the reference letter did not "substantially" match the duties performed description of NOC 1112.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats Alvinyu.. :)

Alvinyu said:
Hi,

Just to update that my application received a PER today 15 Aug.
Please help update my record.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.