+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
bestwishes said:
Seniors, pls advise.

Listening 9
Reading 9
Writing 6.5
Speaking 8

How many points are there?
23 points.

See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp OR http://www.fsw2014.info/ielts-calculator/

Regards

Konakalla

Dec 2, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-09-2014
Hello all,

I'm really excited to announce my PER email arrival from my consultant about an hour ago.... :D :D :D

Date sent: 9th may 2014
Cc charge: 16th July 2014
Per: 14th august 2014
Category: 1212

My name is Chandu in spreadsheet. Will submit a duplicate entry with updated info.

Thank you guys, this is a great forum. Go forum members go. And admin thank you for sharing all your expertise and experiences.

Alvinyu

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
17-09-2014
File Transfer...
17-09-2014
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2014
Hi,

Just to update that my application received a PER today 15 Aug.
Please help update my record.
Thank you!

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
indresh83 said:
Hello guys,
Finally the good news is here. Got the PER email just now.

Few pointers.....i was stuck with WES duplicate report. Thats why i guess there was a delay. So, anyone who gets the email for duplicate report, please dont worry, and order another online. It takes only 5 minutes.

Secondly, the DD date shown in the mail is exactly a week before the bank declared. Therefore, our take home is that if some ones dd is not cleared you need not worry as banks will take atleast a weeks time to display in their systems.

Thirdly, i was fortunate to have people in the forum as well in my friend circle and in particular one of my cousin to guide me to the fact that sending the complete documentation is of utmost importance. So, please people send complete documentation.

Fourthly,please make extensive use of cover letters. They play a big role.

Fifth, please take car of the experience letters. They should highlight what CIC wants to read.

Sixth, use as many annexures as you want if space is less.

Seventh, take advice of our forumites wherever you ar stuck.

Eighth, have fun(this is the only thing i missed out for last three months:))

Special thanks to ashif for starting this thread, oscar for such patient answering of queries, century for positivity, tknova for the technical knowhow, and all people who i might have missed, but who all are ready to help at any given time of the day.

This forum is null without all of you.

Shout out to binuky, vinisha and neha who were my partners in the wes report ordering. Thanks for answering my questions.

Im a 7th may applicant in noc 0911. Please dont hesitate to ask mr any questions. I will try my level best to guide my fellow members with whatever little info i have.

God is kind, will surely sail all of us through.

Thanks, and look forward to the next steps.
Thank you for the detailed information !!! +1

And thank you for your compliments !! It is the contributions of members like you and me that make this forum a great place :D :D

bestwishes

Jul 28, 2014
Dear seniors, pls help..........

1. CIC website states that we should not leave blanks in the forms, we must write N/A in all blanks, is that true? Does it apply to all forms?
2. But how about generic form IMM0008? Can I write N/A after validation?
3. After I fill in my information in the job position history, past addresses history, education history, etc.. Should I cross out and write N/A in the remaining rows in the tables, or I just leave them blanks? eg. If I just need to fill 3 rows out of 5 rows in a table, do I need to cross out the last 2 rows of the tables?

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if CIC has taken up some speed in processing FSW application.

I am trying to convinve my self that my application will get charged sooner than estimated charge date in SS ;D ;D ;D

Can some one shed some light on this : this is what im guessing and hoping to be true

I am assuming that initial screening of QSW & FSW is done by the same cluster (or may be different teams in the same dept)

now that the QSW cap has closed , the same manpower will be shifted to process FSW apps :'( :'( :'(

I am again beleive that the team who screened QSW apps is a big team (6500 apps in 5 months), so now same FSW apps will be processed at the same pace as QSW ;) :D :D??????? :( :( :( :(

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
bestwishes said:
Dear seniors, pls help..........

1. CIC website states that we should not leave blanks in the forms, we must write N/A in all blanks, is that true? Does it apply to all forms?
2. But how about generic form IMM0008? Can I write N/A after validation?
3. After I fill in my information in the job position history, past addresses history, education history, etc.. Should I cross out and write N/A in the remaining rows in the tables, or I just leave them blanks? eg. If I just need to fill 3 rows out of 5 rows in a table, do I need to cross out the last 2 rows of the tables?

The idea of asking applicants to write N/A stems from the fact that no question shall remain unanswered. As long as you have answered it, you need not worry about crossing out blank rows/columns/boxes.

For the generic form, the irrelevant boxes are automatically grayed out, so no need to write N/A in them. For the other forms, say YES, NO, or N/A as needed, just once for a question.

Regards

bestwishes

Jul 28, 2014
nskatcv said:
The idea of asking applicants to write N/A stems from the fact that no question shall remain unanswered. As long as you have answered it, you need not worry about crossing out blank rows/columns/boxes.

For the generic form, the irrelevant boxes are automatically grayed out, so no need to write N/A in them. For the other forms, say YES, NO, or N/A as needed, just once for a question.

Regards
Thx for your reply
I don't have a UCI number, expiry date of national ID on generic form IMM0008, these fills are not grayed out, should I write N/A after validation? pls help...

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Some amazing stats from the FSW 2014 Blog!!

About 3000 Unique users with almost 19000 Pageviews !!!

Visits from 102 Countries with the top 10 below:

Thank you all for sharing it and spreading the word and information. In every way, all of you and your shared knowledge are a part of this blog

Special Mentions:
mk_shah, Century for authoring articles.
Ashif_eee, Oscar7, future_canadian, Achiever99, Goku, ANJANAY, (tknova ;)) and everyone else (too many to list) for your knowledge sharing, contribution to forum and feedback !!

Requests:
1) If you can include it in your Signature, It will help people learn.
2) PM me your articles or information and I will publish it under your username !!

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi tknova, you filed your app on 5th July mine reached on 3rd July, SS show charge date estimates as November thats too long isn't it? :( :( :(

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
dineshh.786 said:
Hi tknova, you filed your app on 5th July mine reached on 3rd July, SS show charge date estimates as November thats too long isn't it? :( :( :(
That would be 7th May (05/07) not 5th July (07/05).

AS for the estimates. Do not take them to heart. Dimitryich our resident Spreadsheet genius has worked hard on it but it is only as good as the data in the sheet and a well thought out formula at the rate things are moving right now, I think that timeline would move much faster. I mean within the past 2 weeks not only we saw the 7-9 May PERs that is a big deal.

After PER of 14 May apps will be processed way faster !!

Status
Not open for further replies.