+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestwishes

Jul 28, 2014
Please advise on this....

I don't have a UCI number, expiry date of national ID on generic form IMM0008, these fills are not grayed out, should I write N/A after validation?

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
Thanks tknova, I keep on trying to divert my mind but always keep dreaming of the day whn I will b back to canada. its really a wonderful country.

zland

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
In Schedule 3 form question 11

ًthere are 3 fields for prrof of fund

asset
liabillities
settelment funds

which box should i use to add the amount of proof of fund. i have only 17K in my bank account.

should i use box one (asset) or three (settelment funds )

krb

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
14-08-14
Med's Done....
18-08-14
Passport Req..
01-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2014
zland said:
In Schedule 3 form question 11

ًthere are 3 fields for prrof of fund

asset
liabillities
settelment funds

which box should i use to add the amount of proof of fund. i have only 17K in my bank account.

should i use box one (asset) or three (settelment funds )
according to the expert of this blog U can write this way ( almost all ppl follow this) 17; 0 ; 17

But I wrote 0;0; 17

Thanks

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
bestwishes said:
Please advise on this....

I don't have a UCI number, expiry date of national ID on generic form IMM0008, these fills are not grayed out, should I write N/A after validation?
Because the generic form is to be validated, and it has restrictions for various boxes in terms of character entry, just leave the irrelevant ones as it is, even after printing.

You can write N/A in the other forms as needed.

Regards

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dineshh.786 said:
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if CIC has taken up some speed in processing FSW application.

I am trying to convinve my self that my application will get charged sooner than estimated charge date in SS ;D ;D ;D

Can some one shed some light on this : this is what im guessing and hoping to be true

I am assuming that initial screening of QSW & FSW is done by the same cluster (or may be different teams in the same dept)

now that the QSW cap has closed , the same manpower will be shifted to process FSW apps :'( :'( :'(

I am again beleive that the team who screened QSW apps is a big team (6500 apps in 5 months), so now same FSW apps will be processed at the same pace as QSW ;) :D :D??????? :( :( :( :(
QSW is done on the provincial level and is no way connected with what is happening on the FSW program.

FSW has its own pace. It's not fast but its moving.

Jul 4, 2014
cic sent my app on 12th aug.. so m very sure it will tak 2 months or more to reach me.. as i hav applied under FSW2013 also and received my app after 2.5 months coz cap has reached.. if i get my app in oct, den i guess it would be a wise decision to apply in 2015 express system as no one can guess wen the cap wud be filled.. and i dnt want to get my app back again.. coz applyin again in nov/dec is too risky.. meanwhile i ll b busy wid my xamz in nov. and dis time i want to do all the R&D by myself rather den my consultant..

so i just need a bit of advice from seniors here.. wot do u say.. 2015 is not a bad option..even dey are promising to complete widin 6 months..major diff is dt dey will judge as per the skills not the FIFO basis.. plz guide wot shud i do..

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2013 said:
In IMM0008 Generic Application form

"Current Occupation" do we have to write our current job title or Primary NOC 2011 - current job title
"Intended Occupation" do we have to write Primary NOC 2011 - Primary NOC 2011

FSW MAY 02

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Insha'AllahuThaala Done
Interview........
Insha'AllahuThaala waived
Passport Req..
Insha'AllahuThaala
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'AllahuThaala
LANDED..........
Insha'AllahuThaala
Aslk Hai and superb morning,

Finally I got my PER mail

First I thought it was a regular news from cic, but the email id was something different, I opened it and was surprised to see that it was a PER Mail. I was shocked in the beginning, then I checked my name and address and then confirmed it as my PER.

Congratulations to all who got PER and All the best for those waiting.

Please, help me from here guys, because I have applied independently no consultancy, I dont know the process. from here

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
Hi Forumites, got a mail from my consultant yesterday that my application was returned as the visa officer was not satisfied with my supporting documents for my NOC 1112.

When I read the CIO letter, it stated "... I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as described of the NOC 1112..."

My question is do they need other evidence apart from work reference letter?

I intend to submit another application under 1212 as soon as possible.

Any idea guys?

world citizen

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Cleveland
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171, 2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
File Transfer...
9/4/2014
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
--
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
--
Hello Friends,

i need a favoou frm u guys.

i would like to tell my credit card bank to let go a transaction if it comes from canadian imiigration.
can you guys please tell me how the transaction exactly looks like. i mean the exact name of the immigration uses when they charge the creedit card

om999

May 27, 2014
You have come so far...you will be fine further as well...

Have you uploaded your details in spreadsheet

FSW MAY 02 said:

First I thought it was a regular news from cic, but the email id was something different, I opened it and was surprised to see that it was a PER Mail. I was shocked in the beginning, then I checked my name and address and then confirmed it as my PER.

Please, help me from here guys, because I have applied independently no consultancy, I dont know the process. from here

om999

May 27, 2014
I have not get the message yet...
But as reported by others in forum it will come from CIC -Citizenship and immigration Canada
world citizen said:
Hello Friends,

i need a favoou frm u guys.

i would like to tell my credit card bank to let go a transaction if it comes from canadian imiigration.
can you guys please tell me how the transaction exactly looks like. i mean the exact name of the immigration uses when they charge the creedit card

om999

May 27, 2014
Congrats..
FSW MAY 02 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.