+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Hi

I just tried calling CIC for an update on my 7th July application. i called the number suggested on this forum - 1 613 944 4000. The lady that answered said to e mail as they don't discuss individual cases. How are other people getting a response? I have neither had my CC charged or application returned. I have seen that a 12 May applicatant had had their application returned. It's already been a very long wait.

Paru from Himalaya

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NoC 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
05-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
08-09-2014(prc. started)
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
12-09-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2015 (Passport sent on 29th jan)
VISA ISSUED...
23 Jan 2015(PP recvd back on 9th feb 2015)
LANDED..........
Landed on 25th May 2015

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My-Dream said:
Dear all members,First of all my heartily congratulations to all PER holders and very best wishes to all other members for their PER emails. I am seeking your advise again. As I explained in my earlier post that I already applied in incorrect 2171 NOC and my file reached there on 23rd June. Now, I want to resend new application with correct 2281 NOC. I am waiting for my spouse's additional IELTS TRF. It will take 10-12 days to get that. Without his IELTS I am not sure whether I am scoring 66 points or 68 points. I have calculated my points as follows:Education: 23 (BSc (IT) and MBA)Age : 12IELTS : 22Spouse IELTS: 5 ( confuse? Whether include it or not ?)Work experience: 9 or 11 points (I have two work experiences : 1 year paid training and 9 months experience as system administrator matching with 2281 NOC + 1 year and 4 months current experience as system analyst job duties are matching with 2281 NOC) so total 25 months experience in 2281 NOC My query is am I able to get 11 points on above description of two work experience. Both have long time gap. First one is in year 2006-2008 and second is from last march 2013...till dateDo I need to wait for my spouse IELTS or should I go ahead without that? Am I already too late to apply for 2281?Another big concern, which making us worry every single minute.......... Are we doing right now to send another file without waiting for response of first file? Or are we again doing big mistake by sending another file? Will CIC invalidate both files or accept new file? What will happen if they send PER of first file? Should we wait for their positive/negative response of first file? Or is it too late to apply again by then in this year cap? As per the Canada Gazette of 26th June , an applicant can apply multiple applications at a time but the experience should be vary according to different NOC out of 50 eligible occupations. But my scenario is bit different, earlier I had applied under 2171 NOC and this time my NOC will change to 2281 code and job duties will remain same. So here the question is : is it legitimate to file my second application on same work experience and same Job duties in different NOC code? Is it sound lawful? Plz guys, give me some input on this issue. Your valuable suggestion/opinion can save my family's life. Thanks in advance. Waiting for your reply.............
How do you know that 2171 is wrong and your application will be returned, if you don't have it back yet?

You are fine to send in another application. I'd include the spouse's IELTS just to make sure you are over the pass mark. 2281 you are not in a big hurry, it's not a hot NOC.

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Dear friends, urgent help required:

I have sent my application which was received on July 3,2014. Mistekenly, copy of birth certifcate of my spouse is missing. Hence birth certiicate not submitted..I'm afraid my application will be returned.
Is it possible I can send a new application with cocer letter stating the situation. Now I have original spouse birth certificate, I have original WES and Ielts document as well. Rest of th documents are photocopies.

Friends please advice me.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gsw said:
Ya start process as soon as
U have to get FBI clearance and state Pcc (in which state you were in States)

All the best
I don't think you need a state PCC from the USA do you? Only if the local VO asks for it.

istagram

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
27 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
06-08-2014
sdy said:
Dear friends, urgent help required:

I have sent my application which was received on July 3,2014. Mistekenly, copy of birth certifcate of my spouse is missing. Hence birth certiicate not submitted..I'm afraid my application will be returned.
Is it possible I can send a new application with cocer letter stating the situation. Now I have original spouse birth certificate, I have original WES and Ielts document as well. Rest of th documents are photocopies.

Friends please advice me.
In my opinion ur application will be return u can asap send new application with all required document as mentioned in document checklist

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
visa_4all said:
from where should i take DD i stay @ hyd india
You can reach any Thomas Cook office.
1) First call Thomas Cook and check what is the INR amount on that day for CAD. (forex rate when I took DD is 1 CAD = 57.3 INR)
2) Second you have to make a DD from any bank (you should have account in this bank otherwise banks wont provide you DD if the amount exceeds 50K INR) for "Thomas Cook India LTD" and payable at Hyderabad
3) Get a photocopy of your passport and CIC Payment Form and go to Thomas Cook branch along with the DD taken in INR
4) Thomas Cook will give you DD (with 6 months validity) with CAD in just 15 min

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanICan said:
Dear Members,

My consultant is asking to submit transcripts in a University sealed envelope along with the application.. Is this required? I thought only notarized copies were required.

Can Seniors please confirm

Thanks,
Only copies are required, not even notarized ones.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
p_vigsark said:
Hi All, I am still confused for USA PCC do I get it from FBI or I need state clearance also.

Did anyone obtain it yet.

GSW thank you for response, but now I am in dilemma if its FBI only or state and FBI. :-\ :-\ :-\
FBI only. Local VO may ask for additional, but it's rare.

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

istagram said:
In my opinion ur application will be return u can asap send new application with all required document as mentioned in document checklist
Dear senior members, need your attention: are we allowed to submit a new application before previous application is returned. I read somewhere we cannot submit multiple applications with same NOC

Urgent help/advice required. Any previous cases similar to my situation

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anuragchigs said:
My profile is -
34 Yrs Old Indian Citizen,
Working and living in US, category - 2173
Education - Masters
Experience - 10 yrs
IELTS - 7.5 avg
First Cousin in Canada.

I have posted this before, I want to know, if that tool showed anyone eligible.
btw, if it was just any online tool, I would have not mind it, but its on CIC website!
anyone who has received PER, and still it shows ineligible for them?
My DD has been charged. I entered all my details exactly as in my application, and the tool told me that I was only eligible for the entrepreneur program, which by the way has been suspended. In fact I am eligible for FSW (my DD has been cashed) and another program, but we prefer FSW at this point. The tool clearly is not sharp enough to examine individual cases. Do not take the tool's word for anything!

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
duke_cliff said:
Hi everyone.

My application was received on 5.7 and was charged on 6.12 but not PER yet.

Lately a lot of applicants received on 5.7 got their PER who have later fee charged date like 6.16/6.17.

I just want to know is that normal to receive PER later than other applicants with later fee charged date even with the same NOC?

Is there any possibility that the email from CIO is lost somehow?
My app was also received on 5.7 and was charged on 6.12, but did not receive PER yet.
I dont think it's some thing to worry, PER issual need not be on the order of charged date.

Status
Not open for further replies.