+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
Suhas said:
Just two more queries from experienced members:

For proof of funds, i arranged bank certificates / certificates from investment management compnies on their letter head and sent these certificates with my application. i didnt find anywhere in guidelines that we need to maintain the same balance till the time the application get accepted by CIC. i do possess/own all required funds but routinely i withdraw amounts to manage my financial needs as some of these bank accounts are current/saving accout type.

I read some where in the forums that to prove this in future, you need to show the last six months bank statements. Is this trure, because i didnt find this information anywhere in guidelines and i have withdrawn amounts from these bank accounts. Am i in trouble??? i can easily arrange these funds back in my same bank accounts.

Further how i can update my application status on shared excel file and can some body tell me the link of that file?

You are totally safe dear

nir_sar

Jun 5, 2014
Hi,

I have a query... I am the pricipal applicant and my spouse was earlier working in Singapore on employment pass for 10 years.. (1994-2004)
1. Should this period be updated under the supplementary travel form?
2. He had travelled to Malaysia on tourist visa during this period... Should this also be updated?

Thanks.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
keerthim430 said:
Good evening guys,

I have a query regarding Fee Payment. Can I use my brothers Cerdit card or I have to pay it with my own Credit card ?

Please guide me on this.

Regards,

Keerthi.
They need money. Doesn't matter whose card it is. If you are ok with it, I can use yours as well. That will prove it works. :p

Regards

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
nskatcv said:
They need money. Doesn't matter whose card it is. If you are ok with it, I can use yours as well. That will prove it works. :p

Regards
Hahaha.

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Dear members, I need serious help: my question is:

Can I submit new application (I have sent an application on 3rd July which has missing copy of birth certificate in native language, I attached notarised English copy without copy of original birth certificate)

Do we have to wait for the application to return or can we send new application now?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ Anil Ch

CIC here, as much as we would like to flood u guys and rob u off ur hard earned money .......... we are closed today (long weekend) and tomorrow we won't be in a mood to oblige u ;D
Shah I like you a lot brother but I find it a little offensive to say they are robbing us of our hard earned money. The application fee is small compared to the wonderful opportunity it brings. All you have to do is meet the requirements and you get PR, that's really amazing. Consider the now-closed investor program, where people paid CAD$800,000 for PR, and with FSW even with ECA, IELTS and application fees we are spending at most a couple thousand out of pocket. If the application fee were ten times as much, I'd still gladly pay it!

If you think they are robbing you now, wait until you begin paying Canadian taxes. Of course, you get a lot for your money!

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
future_canadian said:
If a notarized copy is attached, you are fine. Was it translated?
It's an English translation with notary stamp. Copy of original native language is missing which is the key document

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
deepearl said:
After a Long Wait...

My DD got encashed on 1st August, App received on 12th May, NOC 2174 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Admin Please update SS,
Thanks

Cngrats dear

duke_cliff

May 5, 2014
future_canadian said:
PERs may not be coming in the exact same order as fee charging, but it seems to be roughly chronological.

Did you add the address to your safe sender's list and address book? Have you checked your spam box? Etc.

It may not have arrived yet. Don't worry.
Thanks. Yep, the spam box has already been checked every day lately, even with my wife's email box. I think the only thing I can do is just to wait, but sometimes waiting is really killing my mind~~

nilesh.kamani

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First 1-MAY-2014.. Rejected.. Second 6-JUN-2014
AOR Received.
06-OCT-2014
Med's Request
17-NOV-2014
Med's Done....
21-NOV-2014
Passport Req..
12-FEB-2015
Sorry for late reply.

My application was rejected.

Can someone please correct the data in spreadsheet.

It is by username nilesh.kamani

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suhas said:
Just two more queries from experienced members:

For proof of funds, i arranged bank certificates / certificates from investment management compnies on their letter head and sent these certificates with my application. i didnt find anywhere in guidelines that we need to maintain the same balance till the time the application get accepted by CIC. i do possess/own all required funds but routinely i withdraw amounts to manage my financial needs as some of these bank accounts are current/saving accout type.

I read some where in the forums that to prove this in future, you need to show the last six months bank statements. Is this trure, because i didnt find this information anywhere in guidelines and i have withdrawn amounts from these bank accounts. Am i in trouble??? i can easily arrange these funds back in my same bank accounts.

Further how i can update my application status on shared excel file and can some body tell me the link of that file?
Your local VO may ask you for several consecutive months of bank statements or further proof of funds, or they may not. However, they understand that you will have money moving in and out and they don't expect you to freeze your accounts during the application process. Just avoid any suspicious-looking transactions that would make CIC think you borrowed the money, or obtained the money from illegal sources, etc. and you will be just fine.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
sdy said:
Dear members, I need serious help: my question is:

Can I submit new application (I have sent an application on 3rd July which has missing copy of birth certificate in native language, I attached notarised English copy without copy of original birth certificate)

Do we have to wait for the application to return or can we send new application now?
This is serious error. I am not sure if it is worthy of rejection, but it is one of those things CIC explicitly asked to be sent along with the application.

A new application can be sent now as well I suppose.

Regards

deepearl

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PER on 9th September
AOR Received.
Second line on 4th Nov
IELTS Request
Sent With the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 30th Oct
Med's Request
Hopefully NOW
Century said:
Congratulation brother. It is updated.

But for future update, pls resubmit and save the Edit Response Link-the power is your ;) ;)
Thanks for updating Century Ill do that from next time ;) ;) ;)

God bless all with good news ...........it feels really great even though its a 1st step ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.