+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rupm said:
Dear Asif,
I have a question regarding payment from standard chartered Bank Bangladesh.Is it mandatory for primary applicant to go to bank for DD or dependent can do.
Brother,

Dependent or any other person can do it..but in that case u will have to provide an authorization letter on ur behalf....:)

Also make sure to give original PP + Generic form +Fee payment form to him/her....

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
ashif_eee said:
Ha ha LOL...

I guess--He was talking abt GTiwana ...

+1 for ur humor.... :p :p ;)
This is why I love to be with the forumites. ;D ;D ;D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] And the most funny part is not that he got the wrong information, but how innocently and politely he asks the question. LMAO!!! :)

PS - Future just had to take a pill for BP to calm himself down!

I am already worried like hell that despite my DD charge/ECAS, my application will still be returned after further scrutiny of my employer reference letters. The experience of some posters who got their applications returned even after charging/ECAS update have COMPLETELY FREAKED ME OUT :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Its clearly stated on Guideline buddy..... ;) :)

It says:

"Factor 3: Work experience (maximum of 15 points)

You will receive points for the number of years of full-time paid work (or the equivalent in part-time paid work) you have obtained within the last ten years. Full-time means at least 30 hours of paid work in one week."
But it seems that is in conflict with the ministerial instructions. Which are we to believe?

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
.......REGARDING PROOF OF FUNDS.....
Hi friends... Sorry for some more questions...hope i will again get good answers like every time..
1. I will be using fixed deposit option. Can i have two or three FDs on my name which in total is of CAD 12000 or i have to deposit the whole amount in one FD?
2. After two months from now, thers my elder brothers wedding... Can i withdraw some amount from that and will again deposit within two or three weeks...will that be fine...or not?

I am ready with all my documents except this proof of fund...please guys help me out !

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
future_canadian said:
We need the appendix/checklist.
Not yet got it.

He is yet to get his full package. His relative at Canada got his package back at his address and probably couriered today towards India.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogi44 said:
.......REGARDING PROOF OF FUNDS.....
Hi friends... Sorry for some more questions...hope i will again get good answers like every time..
1. I will be using fixed deposit option. Can i have two or three FDs on my name which in total is of CAD 12000 or i have to deposit the whole amount in one FD?
2. After two months from now, thers my elder brothers wedding... Can i withdraw some amount from that and will again deposit within two or three weeks...will that be fine...or not?

I am ready with all my documents except this proof of fund...please guys help me out !
You can have any number of different sources so long as they total the required amount.

You are free to move your money around however you like so long as the local VO will not suspect you don't actually have the required settlement funds if they look into your account history.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
future_canadian said:
GTiwanna's case has made me think about something:

There was a poster whose ECAS was showing In Process, then the status disappeared and his file was returned. This made everyone anxious because it meant that fee charging was no guarantee of PER, whereas we previously believe it was at least 99%. It also made us assume that fees are cashed only after a basic completeness check, and the closer scrutiny of the file comes after fee charging and determines whether you get PER.

Now we have GTiwanna's case, in which his DD was returned with his application, apparently either due to mismatch of job duties or for a very specific deficiency (not mentioning working hours) in his work experience letter. This would lead one to believe that the review of the application pre-fee cashing is more than just a basic completeness check, but does look deeper. It seems to be a contradiction.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Very good question and I'm afraid to say that we will never be able to accurately say what really happens unless we hear of more rejected cases and whether they were pre or post fees encashment. The logical process and what I think the CIC guidelines say is that the first step is just a completeness check. ..so no one will look very closely at reference letters and whether they match job duties or not. ..but then that could leave cic with a lot of refunding to do when the rejections do happen
Now we have 2 cases of rejection due to job mismatch. ..One pre and one post. ..yet I honestly feel that GTiwana's case is more to do with not mentioning the working hours. ..which might be considered as an "incomplete" document. ..hence no fees encashment for that application.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Actually this was known from the time mk's file got back. I think they take a high level look during completeness check and sometimes an incorrect reference letter can still very well pass through this check, only to be caught later (like in Jignesh's case). But if there are any major issues with the reference letter that might catch their attention right upfront even before the fee is charged (like for mk and now for this case). The funny part is it is CIC's call as to what looks outright incorrect to them, to pull it aside upfront and not even charge the fee for, versus cases like Jignesh's where it passes the completeness check and fee gets charged only to be returned later.

I will also post the link to my earlier post (post # 40941) on this:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.40935.html

Also, the complete Visa process is on post # 40904 at the below path (in case you wish to refer that):
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.40890.html

Totally understand this and thanks... it's just so unpredictable which will happen when. That's why I have hardly calmed down even after learning about being charged, and am checking e-mail/ECAS obsessively.

shahid_canadaim

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 10, 2014
IELTS Request
Guys, GTiwannas file has been Rejected very unfortunate and sorry to hear that. But, then I will open this topic to discuss on the options for Re-applying by GTiwanna...

Experts what are options for GTiwanna to re-apply or is it closed for him/her ?

Also, We need to create a new Topic and list out these Rejected reasons.

I will open it and experts can add onto that, so that its there jst like a check-list for our fellow formumites to review before they dispatch their package.

Thanks and may god be with you,
Shahid

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello sir,

I have made the DD on 18-7-2014

Till what time my application should reach NS (deadline)

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
future_canadian said:
You can have any number of different sources so long as they total the required amount.

You are free to move your money around however you like so long as the local VO will not suspect you don't actually have the required settlement funds if they look into your account history.
@future_canadian.....it means that the more number of transactions in my account will have a positive affect or negative one ?...for eg...if i deposit another $2000-3000 dollars and withdraws them ( as i need to use them in future for various purposes ) and will again deposit them in a month or so...so if i am doing this for two three times....will it have a good or bad effect ?

Status
Not open for further replies.