+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck10

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 19-02-2015
AOR Received.
WVO on 25-03-2015: SLU 27-04-2015
File Transfer...
AOR from WVO on 25th March 2015 SLU 27th April 2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016 TLU on 17-09-2016
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
Awesome.............
nskatcv said:
The golden way to go from being a newbie to a VIP member (apart from posting indiscriminately)

is to read thoroughly and understand the

Guide : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Checklist : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Regards

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajat.sharma181984 said:
Hi All,

finally my application reached CIC

i sent it through DHL, but in the POD(proof of delivery) no name is mentioned, only date and time are mentioned.

after receiving the application at CIC, when do i get any communication from CIC ???

thanks i advance :)
Good luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrationland said:
Schedule 3

I dont have liabilities if i type 0 it is not taking

and

in assets can we add settlement funds or not

plz suggest

thanks
Known glitch in that form. It won't take 0. You can hand-write 0 or NIL after printing.

Assets definitely include settlement funds as well as whatever other assets you have.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
future_canadian said:
WHAT???

My DD has been charged and my ECAS is showing In Process. Do you have information I don't? You're going to give me a heart attack! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ha ha LOL...

I guess--He was talking abt GTiwana ...

+1 for ur humor.... :p :p ;)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man_xzone said:
Hi friends,

This forum played an influential role in me completing the fws app. Mine reached CIC on July 14 n according to estimation I have to wait another 5 months to even wait for CC charge. And after seeing you guys wait for may 2nd week, my CC charge is likely to get delayed. :'(

In d meantime I'm thinking about a job change now, would that affect my application status in anyway. Please advise.
No problem, go right ahead! Good luck on your application and your new job!

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
ashif_eee said:
Buddy,

Here it is:

IMM0008 generic- current occupation--duputy engineer

"In IMM 0008 schedule 3 mentioned in ques 12b present duty as deputy engineer with noc2141 and before that all are noc2132."-----RIGHTTTT

Good luck....:)

Love you ashif bhai, god bless, +1

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
future_canadian said:
why do you say so?

Its clearly stated on Guideline buddy..... ;) :)

It says:

"Factor 3: Work experience (maximum of 15 points)

You will receive points for the number of years of full-time paid work (or the equivalent in part-time paid work) you have obtained within the last ten years. Full-time means at least 30 hours of paid work in one week."

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
So, rejection due to documents related to VO can be crossed out. To me, it is very vague letter issued by CIO. About Lead Statement, I think, not much people incorporated it.

Then it could be related to missing the word full time. The VO officer don't know whether you worked at least 30 hrs per week or not. Don't know whether you gave other details like appointment letter or not.

The below is the letter contents that we used to know for mismatch/insufficiency:
"You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code(s):
Financial Managers/ College and Other Vocational Instructors.

Although the NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions, the main duties that you listed do not indicate that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a Financial Manager/College and Other Vocational Instructor"
GTiwanna's case has made me think about something:

There was a poster whose ECAS was showing In Process, then the status disappeared and his file was returned. This made everyone anxious because it meant that fee charging was no guarantee of PER, whereas we previously believe it was at least 99%. It also made us assume that fees are cashed only after a basic completeness check, and the closer scrutiny of the file comes after fee charging and determines whether you get PER.

Now we have GTiwanna's case, in which his DD was returned with his application, apparently either due to mismatch of job duties or for a very specific deficiency (not mentioning working hours) in his work experience letter. This would lead one to believe that the review of the application pre-fee cashing is more than just a basic completeness check, but does look deeper. It seems to be a contradiction.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satwant1502 said:
Hiii.. I also got my application back with same reason. Exp. letter shall be in line withpoint no. 12 of checklist form IMM5612E. pl google it .
im gathering documents for reapplication. Best of luck to u too.
Very sorry to hear that. Could you please be more specific about what CIC said was the deficiency in your letter? It would be very helpful to other applicants.

Also, was your CC/DD charged?

rupm

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Dear Asif,
I have a question regarding payment from standard chartered Bank Bangladesh.Is it mandatory for primary applicant to go to bank for DD or dependent can do.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Anil Ch said:
@ future - Canadian,

When u came to know your file is rejected. Sorry to hear this. Did you receive through courier? Or any other communication mode.
@ future - Canadian

;D ;D ;D ;D
I feel so sorry to hear this. ;) ;) ;)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Here you go. Pls right click on the below image and select "Open Image in new tab".
Rejection letter of GTiwana

In the letter, it is mentioned reasons attached in Appendix and/or checklist-still did not get it.

However, going through the letter, it appears, CIO not happy with the contents. To me, it's combination of role mismatches and not identifying continuous full time job to his intended job.
We need the appendix/checklist.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
future_canadian said:
Two separate issues:

1. To qualify under your primary NOC, you must have one year of continuous full-time experience in that NOC, meaning that practically it should be with one employer. This is a minimum requirement for eligibility.

2. To calculate how many points you will receive for your work experience, you can tally up all your experience including any odd months, so for example 3 years 8 months and 2 years 4 months together will equal 6 years.

Good luck.
Why do think, continuous job cannot be counted if someone work in two companies without any break?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RK29824 said:
In my Family information form....I mentioned Father and mother....Do i need to send their photographs as well?

Chedcklist says.family photos
No, just you and your spouse and children if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.