+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
scorpionjot said:
Some basic questions ?? :-\

- When I fill all the forms, I used CAPS on, Is it okay ?

- In the Schedule 3 Economic Classes FORM, question no. 12, how to write MAIN DUTIES as there is less space, I know I can use extra sheet. but still, do i still need to write, whatever text comes there and do i need to insert the extra sheet right after this form?

- In the Supplementary Information Your Travel FORM, As I have not travelled to any other country and not even my spouse, do I still need to fill this form? If YES, then what to do in the column provided for kids, do i need to write Not Applicable in the given name field and tick "DID NOT TRAVEL"?

Bro,

- In the Schedule 3 Economic Classes FORM, question no. 12, how to write MAIN DUTIES as there is less space, I know I can use extra sheet. but still, do i still need to write, whatever text comes there and do i need to insert the extra sheet right after this form?

-------U can use short form of the words.....

" do i need to insert the extra sheet right after this form?"----------YESSSSSSSSS

In the Supplementary Information Your Travel FORM, As I have not travelled to any other country and not even my spouse, do I still need to fill this form? If YES, then what to do in the column provided for kids, do i need to write Not Applicable in the given name field and tick "DID NOT TRAVEL"?

-JUST TICK "DID NOT TRAVEL" will be enough and YES u will have to submit that form as well

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sumitkumaragg said:
Pl. Reply seniors

Guys last moment clearance to avoid confusion

Presently working in a PSU as duputy engineer PS 3 level
Past 1 year duty matches Noc 2141, before that 3 years is Noc 2132
Now question is

IMM0008 generic- current occupation shall I mention deputy engineer or mechanical engineer, intended I have filled mechanical.
In personal history mentioned deputy engineer with company name.

In IMM 0008 schedule 3 mentioned in ques 12b present duty as deputy engineer with noc2141 and before that all are noc2132.

Please give your valuable advice.

Buddy,

Here it is:

IMM0008 generic- current occupation--duputy engineer

"In IMM 0008 schedule 3 mentioned in ques 12b present duty as deputy engineer with noc2141 and before that all are noc2132."-----RIGHTTTT

Good luck....:)

scorpionjot

Jun 21, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Sep/14
Nomination.....
19/Dec/14
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
<br>2nd Line : 10/Mar/15<br><b>New SL :</b> 05/Dec/14
Med's Request
Waiting..
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
soon. ;-)
VISA ISSUED...
soon.
LANDED..........
soon. [img]http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/canada/graphics-canada-031083.gif [/img]
Thanks bro... ;D

and what about typing in capital letters??
what you suggest??

ashif_eee said:
Bro,

-------U can use short form of the words.....

" do i need to insert the extra sheet right after this form?"----------YESSSSSSSSS

In the Supplementary Information Your Travel FORM, As I have not travelled to any other country and not even my spouse, do I still need to fill this form? If YES, then what to do in the column provided for kids, do i need to write Not Applicable in the given name field and tick "DID NOT TRAVEL"?

-JUST TICK "DID NOT TRAVEL" will be enough and YES u will have to submit that form as well

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
scorpionjot said:
Thanks bro... ;D

and what about typing in capital letters??
what you suggest??

Will be Absolutely fine...:)

scorpionjot

Jun 21, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Sep/14
Nomination.....
19/Dec/14
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
<br>2nd Line : 10/Mar/15<br><b>New SL :</b> 05/Dec/14
Med's Request
Waiting..
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
soon. ;-)
VISA ISSUED...
soon.
LANDED..........
soon. [img]http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/canada/graphics-canada-031083.gif [/img]

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Some questions from members..... OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ??? :p :p :p

Oscar would agree with me ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
The golden way to go from being a newbie to a VIP member (apart from posting indiscriminately)

is to read thoroughly and understand the

Guide : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Checklist : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Regards

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2013 said:
can we use combine experience like 11 months in one company and 3 months in an other company will it count 1 year and 2 months experience or it should be 1 year continuous experience in one company.
Two separate issues:

1. To qualify under your primary NOC, you must have one year of continuous full-time experience in that NOC, meaning that practically it should be with one employer. This is a minimum requirement for eligibility.

2. To calculate how many points you will receive for your work experience, you can tally up all your experience including any odd months, so for example 3 years 8 months and 2 years 4 months together will equal 6 years.

Good luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GTiwana said:
Hello Friends,
I was a 9th may applicant in NOC 2174 and my file has been refused by CIC and they have mentioned the blow reason/reasons for that, which were highlighted in bold in the returned application:

As you application does not meet the requirement of Regulation(10) of IRPA, it is incomplete. It is being returned to you for this reason

Important information: Changes to eligibility in the FSW program

Note: Work Experience

"at least one year of fulltime work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work"
"Your letter of employment must clearly give evidence showing that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement and that you have performed a substantial number of main duties, including all the essential duties"

Can anybody explain me if reason for refusal is that: i had not mentioned that i am working full time? or even my performed duties are not correct?
Please help me on this regard so that i can resend my application with the necessary changes. feeling sad currently :(

if anybody wishes i can post my main duties as well!
Really sorry to hear this. I agree I think the problem was possibly the JDs or mentioning working hours. Such a small thing! :'(

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:
Before replying, look for Additional Options link on the left. Choose Notify me of replies, before submitting your reply.

Get prepared for email flood. :)

Regards
Correct me if I'm wrong but that will notify you when a reply has been posted in the thread, but not necessarily a reply to your specific post.

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:
The golden way to go from being a newbie to a VIP member (apart from posting indiscriminately)

is to read thoroughly and understand the

Guide : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Checklist : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Regards

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
future_canadian said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but that will notify you when a reply has been posted in the thread, but not necessarily a reply to your specific post.
That is true, and hence the mention of email flood.

The question wanted some sort of notification, and this is what the forum provides.

I used to use this option earlier, but after getting flooded by the emails, resorted to manual checking of the forum.

Regards

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
@ future - Canadian,

When u came to know your file is rejected. Sorry to hear this. Did you receive through courier? Or any other communication mode.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anil Ch said:
@ future - Canadian,

When u came to know your file is rejected. Sorry to hear this. Did you receive through courier? Or any other communication mode.
WHAT???

My DD has been charged and my ECAS is showing In Process. Do you have information I don't? You're going to give me a heart attack! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.