+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
After a long discussion

As I am a citizen of India and work in UAE, presently on vacation in India for 2 months

My country of nationality is India
Country of residence is UAE

1. Do i need to show any documents that I stay at UAE or it is not required.
2. If my country of residence is UAE, can i select NDVO for processing my application or
3. Should I select London VO (as LVO is responsible for UAE)

I personally feel and wanted to select NDVO as it is my homeland, and I can come anytime and there is no job guarantee in UAE.

plz suggest

Thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsharma9 said:
No, this is not to demoralise. I wrote in response to someone saying "people are tensed"...And I just said Canada fsw is not worth of getting tensed, just worth applying and waiting. I do not say people should not apply but there should be a reality check and people should set right expectations. I personally know several people who have come back while some who are there. And the ones who are there always think of immigrating to USA as they are underpaid. As far as I am concerned, I am applying to relocate purely for the purposes of quality of life of my children. I do not need a job as I am self employed entreprenuer.
So you don't think the quality of life for your children is something worth getting tensed about?

Many of us have the same motivation. I'm not trying to immigrate there because I need money!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neel15 said:

Company-A (NOC 2132) 9 Months (Duties submitted on Affidavit Notaries, as firm refuse to give)
Company-B (NOC 2132) 7 Months (Duties submitted on Affidavit Notaries, as firm refuse to give)
Company-C (NOC 2132) 2 Years 3 Months (Duties submitted on office letterhead)
Company-D (NOC 2132) 3 Years 10 Months(Duties submitted on office letterhead) As of 9th May, job still continue

Total Experience : 7 Years and 6 months

For Every firms NOC job titles & descriptions are matching with NOC 2132. & same has been printed on appointment & experience , Employment reference letters.
___________________________________________________________________________________

My question is Will CIC considers my employment history with same 7.5 years work experience and assigns full 15 points related to that?
Kindly help as I am bit tense up by reading few posts, I read some where that , less than 1 year's exp. will not consider.

I have exact 67 points with self assessment by considering above data
You're fine and will get 15 points. The minimum one year requirement applies to your primary NOC. But all your experience is in your primary NOC, so no problem. It is something to watch out for when people have experience in multiple NOCs.

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
nishesh3003 said:
Truth be told - acquiring BC in India is not much of a hassle if you are willing to shell out the bucks in order to acquire it within a certain time frame. There are lot of agents who do this.

If you do choose to go with SSC Certificate - make absolutely sure you get a sworn affidavit along with it explaining the circumstance.

As for people who have made it through this way - i think you will get quiet a few cases if you are willing to search in the forums.
Hey Nishesh,

Shelling out bucks would not be a much problem but the case is different in the sense that I stay in Delhi, my birth place is Kolkatta. If i get a birth certificate issued from Delhi, then it conflicts my passport which mentions my birth place as kolkatta. To get a certificate from Kolkatta is a mammoth task for me since I donot have a resource there to do this work for me.

Also, i donot know who to catch hold and where in Kolkatta for this job as I have never visited that place ever in past 25 years. So net-net a tuff call to take it.

A self sworn in affidavit is something I can definitely do but i really dont know how to prepare such document. Can you help in providing some format / sample affidavit so that I may refer the same.

Many thanks
Ashesh

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
I am not sure my dd deducted or not. As lot of people are checking ecas. I am also want to give a try. Share me link folks for ecas

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashesh said:
Hello Future_Canadian & Immigrationland,

From the CIC website, the alternatives are not pretty much clear for the birth certificate. Also, I understand from a friend that acquiring a berth certificate in India is a complicated job and can take from 3~5 weeks to get 1 certificate which is also not a sure shot in my case as it is even more complicated as i was born in a different state than my current location.

I also understand from some of you that SSC certificate mentioning my Father's name and my clear date of birth can solve the purpose. If so then any of you / your known have any experience for this?

I don't know, just keeping my fingers crossed and trying to find a way out, I dont want to be stuck or get delayed in finding an alternative for a birth certificate.

Best regards,
Ashesh
I don't know anything about Indian documents. But there seem to be a lot of Indian applicants who used their secondary mark sheet in lieu of a birth certificate. Make sure it has your full name and date of birth on it, and get input from other Indian applicants to confirm!!

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
So you don't think the quality of life for your children is something worth getting tensed about?

Many of us have the same motivation. I'm not trying to immigrate there because I need money!
Yes quite a few of us are well qualified n in middle / sr mgmt position in india. Doing quite well. The motivation in quality of life fr r children n safe environment

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
immigrationland said:
After a long discussion

As I am a citizen of India and work in UAE, presently on vacation in India for 2 months

My country of nationality is India
Country of residence is UAE

1. Do i need to show any documents that I stay at UAE or it is not required. You could attach a copy of your VISA page which shows the date of issue.
2. If my country of residence is UAE, can i select NDVO for processing my application - YES
3. Should I select London VO (as LVO is responsible for UAE) - Again, either LVO or NDVO.

I personally feel and wanted to select NDVO as it is my homeland, and I can come anytime and there is no job guarantee in UAE. Good point. Go with NDVO then.

plz suggest

Thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
olegbv said:
Guys, please advise!! If I indicated my credit card account which support 3d secure option, can this feature interfere with withdraw processing fees by CIC? Does their site / system has this 3d secure feature? Many thanks in advance!!
Not a problem, CIC can charge you. But DD is a safer option.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Bro do you have a secondary school certificate (10th) mentioning your date of birth, father's and mother's name.
ashesh said:
Hey Nishesh,

Shelling out bucks would not be a much problem but the case is different in the sense that I stay in Delhi, my birth place is Kolkatta. If i get a birth certificate issued from Delhi, then it conflicts my passport which mentions my birth place as kolkatta. To get a certificate from Kolkatta is a mammoth task for me since I donot have a resource there to do this work for me.

Also, i donot know who to catch hold and where in Kolkatta for this job as I have never visited that place ever in past 25 years. So net-net a tuff call to take it.

A self sworn in affidavit is something I can definitely do but i really dont know how to prepare such document. Can you help in providing some format / sample affidavit so that I may refer the same.

Many thanks
Ashesh

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
+1 mate. Long time no see.

http://www.canadavisa.com/landing-settlement-canada.html
The Principal Applicant must land in Canada before or together with the accompanying spouse and/or dependents, and all of you must land before the date of expiration on your Permanent Resident (Canada Immigration) Visa.
Tx Century Bro,
u r bright STAR, as i see 80% posts are ur in one pages
pl keep it up bro.
yes, i was busy with my some personal issues.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Dr Reem said:
So my ECA has finally arrived after 1 month and some 14 days!!!!!!!!!!! So much for the 10/20 days evaluation. My NOC is 2132......... Can any of your experts tell me am i still in the Cap ??? ??? ??? ???
Your prediction will be greatly valued.
If you are all set with all the docs and forms filled, don't delay.

Send it asap.... you will make it...

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
future_canadian said:
I don't know anything about Indian documents. But there seem to be a lot of Indian applicants who used their secondary mark sheet in lieu of a birth certificate. Make sure it has your full name and date of birth on it, and get input from other Indian applicants to confirm!!
Definitely it takes around 2 weeks , if ur NOC is hot , try for alternatives else get the BC in the official way.

which state you belong to ?

Do u have e-seva there, it will cut ur waiting time.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.