+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
obaied said:
u r wrong bro
Thanks obaied, jpn, century and sm9 for correcting me. Wasn't sure, therefore wrote the precautionary 'My personal take' before that note.

+1 to you all for that.

Regards

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Anil Ch said:
I am not sure my dd deducted or not. As lot of people are checking ecas. I am also want to give a try. Share me link folks for ecas
Anil Bhai.......... Good luck to you.. .Been so many days, i am seeing your worried posts bro... What is the matter... I thought you would know ecas link by hard... lolz.. here it is: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=

Hope to hear good news from your side soon. Do you have a UCI number?

sagarsa

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
IELTS Request
Second line update : 17th Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Started Processing : 14th Jan 2015
Med's Request
20th Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Feb Starting...
Passport Req..
13th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
dhanu 786 said:
sagarsa,

same situation faced and used 3 rows for different designations within same organization with different tenures.
used A4 sheet as attachment to this form and paste the same question and added more rows to it as fit in my data comfortably.

Remember to add Form Name and Form No, as well as Primary applicant name on the attached A4 sheet And the in the original form, write 'refer attached sheet' for that question.

Mine cc was charged on 23 june.... Lord krishna bless us all.
Does it mean..we need to mention one row for each role change? or even if you get transferred from one city to other? Can someone please advise. Its related to background declaration form Q8. Personal History

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 3rd line updated on March 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
Century said:
+1 mate. Long time no see.

http://www.canadavisa.com/landing-settlement-canada.html
The Principal Applicant must land in Canada before or together with the accompanying spouse and/or dependents, and all of you must land before the date of expiration on your Permanent Resident (Canada Immigration) Visa.
Thanks a lot bro !!!

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
ashesh said:
Hey Nishesh,

Shelling out bucks would not be a much problem but the case is different in the sense that I stay in Delhi, my birth place is Kolkatta. If i get a birth certificate issued from Delhi, then it conflicts my passport which mentions my birth place as kolkatta. To get a certificate from Kolkatta is a mammoth task for me since I donot have a resource there to do this work for me.

Also, i donot know who to catch hold and where in Kolkatta for this job as I have never visited that place ever in past 25 years. So net-net a tuff call to take it.

A self sworn in affidavit is something I can definitely do but i really dont know how to prepare such document. Can you help in providing some format / sample affidavit so that I may refer the same.

Many thanks
Ashesh
Ashesh - you disappoint me my friend ;). I am from Kolkata. And its not Kolkatta with a double T.

Jokes apart - the last time I checked someone was able to get the BC for me and demanded INR 7000 for the job. He said this will take 2-3 weeks.

I didn't have that time so I chose otherwise as my case was a little different. I did have an Original BC issued by Calcutta Municipal Corporation but there was a spelling mismatch with my first name so i got an affidavit done.

You can provide a copy of your SSC Certificate if it has your DOB + Father's first and last name AND the Sworn affidavit. Any notary public will be able to help you out with the format. Its a generic one.

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
nskatcv said:
CIC website says the forms should be printed on white, bond-quality, non-glossy paper.
See this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Doesn't say anything about the size. You should use regular paper size, A4 or Letter, whichever is convenient to you.

Regards
Thanks Bro !!! +1 to you

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
immigrationland said:
Definitely it takes around 2 weeks , if ur NOC is hot , try for alternatives else get the BC in the official way.

which state you belong to ?

Do u have e-seva there, it will cut ur waiting time.

:)
k_b said:
Bro do you have a secondary school certificate (10th) mentioning your date of birth, father's and mother's name.
Hello K_B, Immigrationland,

I have a 10th (SSC) certificate and it clearly mentions my Father's name & Mother's name along with my name and DOB. will that suffice?

I belong to delhi but I was born in Calcutta :S and i donot have any source there to get this work done for me if i go by any route (official / unofficial)

Nishesh just mentioned that an affidavit along with the SSC certificate can work, do any of you have any idea of a format / sample addifavit which I can use for this purpose?

Best regards,
Ashesh

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
future_canadian said:
I don't think Achiever99 was saying this happened to him. I think he was just asking whether it happens.
Yes, I was just asking what happened as I was not aware of that case.

neel15

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : Aug 18, 2014
Med's Request
30 Sept 14
Med's Done....
11 Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26 Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Approx June-15
future_canadian said:
You're fine and will get 15 points. The minimum one year requirement applies to your primary NOC. But all your experience is in your primary NOC, so no problem. It is something to watch out for when people have experience in multiple NOCs.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
10th certi will suffice even without affidavit. But here is the format;
Affidavit

TO Whoms It may concern:
I, [first name last name] of [city, state] and residing at [full address], do solemnly declare as follows:
a. I was born with [real name] as given to my parents on [date of birth].
b. I was born to [name of father] and [name of mother].
c. My [mother’s and/ or father’s and/or my] real name is …

And I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.
DECLARED before me at the city of _______ in the State of _________, this _________ day of ___________, 2014.

ashesh said:
Hello K_B, Immigrationland,

I have a 10th (SSC) certificate and it clearly mentions my Father's name & Mother's name along with my name and DOB. will that suffice?

I belong to delhi but I was born in Calcutta :S and i donot have any source there to get this work done for me if i go by any route (official / unofficial)

Nishesh just mentioned that an affidavit along with the SSC certificate can work, do any of you have any idea of a format / sample addifavit which I can use for this purpose?

Best regards,
Ashesh

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
nishesh3003 said:
Ashesh - you disappoint me my friend ;). I am from Kolkata. And its not Kolkatta with a double T.

Jokes apart - the last time I checked someone was able to get the BC for me and demanded INR 7000 for the job. He said this will take 2-3 weeks.

I didn't have that time so I chose otherwise as my case was a little different. I did have an Original BC issued by Calcutta Municipal Corporation but there was a spelling mismatch with my first name so i got an affidavit done.

You can provide a copy of your SSC Certificate if it has your DOB + Father's first and last name AND the Sworn affidavit. Any notary public will be able to help you out with the format. Its a generic one.
Hey Nishesh,

Please excuse me for the spelling of Kolkata ;) believe me i have stayed in there only for first 40-45 days of my life :p and I know nothing about the city.

And as like the same way, i currently donot have 2~3 weeks on hand to wait for this certificate to file along with my application. I think I will go to a notary guy to get my documents notorised. Will get an affidavit from there itself.

Many thanks for your help!

Cheers!
Ashesh

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Anil Ch said:
With out dd deduction we will not get uci no right. Correct me if I am wrong....
No. Without PER mail we won't get UCI

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
k_b said:
10th certi will suffice even without affidavit. But here is the format;
Affidavit

TO Whoms It may concern:
I, [first name last name] of [city, state] and residing at [full address], do solemnly declare as follows:
a. I was born with [real name] as given to my parents on [date of birth].
b. I was born to [name of father] and [name of mother].
c. My [mother's and/ or father's and/or my] real name is ...

And I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.
DECLARED before me at the city of _______ in the State of _________, this _________ day of ___________, 2014.

Amazing K_B Sir,

Extremely grateful for your such prompt response and great help. You rock!!

Best regards,
Ashesh

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
ashesh said:
Hey Nishesh,

Please excuse me for the spelling of Kolkata ;) believe me i have stayed in there only for first 40-45 days of my life :p and I know nothing about the city.

And as like the same way, i currently donot have 2~3 weeks on hand to wait for this certificate to file along with my application. I think I will go to a notary guy to get my documents notorised. Will get an affidavit from there itself.

Many thanks for your help!

Cheers!
Ashesh
No worries!

Status
Not open for further replies.