+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sriramkb said:

Are your sure about this?

Is the 4.5 years of experience for the below scenario incorrect?
10 months experience in Company A.
3 years and 10 months experience in company B.

Total 4 and half years.

Edit: I meant to ask doesn't the experience count as 4 years in this case?

Yes it does. For calculating points, it is cumulative as in the example you have posted.

BUT, to meet the minimum requirement of one year of continuous full-time experience in one's primary NOC, it must be one full year, not "almost" a year. The post to which I was replying was 1 year in company A and 1 year in company B, each in different NOCs. In this scenario, it is important to consider whether it has really been a full year, because they are different NOCs, and if it's not a full year the application will be rejected as it does not meet the minimum requirement.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sriramkb said:
Great, thanks. Future_Canadian just scared the hell out of me. Back to normal life now :p :p :p :p
Sorry if I wasn't clear, but my post stands as written, I have explained myself more clearly.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ttman said:
question... if i can i see my ECAS does this mean PER has been issued and not yet received? or ECAS and PER have no link
It means you are likely but not guaranteed to get a PER. ECAS will show the status before the PER is issued.

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
nskatcv said:
My personal take:

After successful application and issuing of Visa, both of them will be permanent residents. I don't think there remains any distinction after that. So shouldn't matter who goes first. The deadline should be the Visa expiry date.

Regards

PS: Thanks Ashif
Hi nskatcv,
Dependants are not allowed before the Principal Applicant. They can accompany the PA or join PA at later date, of-course before expiry of visa.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Achiever 99 said:
Does that mean that if someone has ECAS - In process, and sometime down the line it disappeared??? So that is rejection??

Not in my knowledge but does it happen with anyone here in the forum?
Yes it has happened at least once this year that we know about. That increases the tension for 7th May applicants who have been waiting so long for PER.

Interstellar

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
one thing is for sure, CIC does not read this forum, as the date on the footnote is still not updated :p

But I have sent a feedback to them asking to update it... may be now they will update it. ;)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
obaied said:
As far as i know, PA should land first then any dependent can land, before PA none of the dependents cant land.
+1 mate. Long time no see.

http://www.canadavisa.com/landing-settlement-canada.html
The Principal Applicant must land in Canada before or together with the accompanying spouse and/or dependents, and all of you must land before the date of expiration on your Permanent Resident (Canada Immigration) Visa.

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
Just out of curiosity, I saw many applications going under the code 1111/1112/1114 but no application under code 1113..any specific reasons people are not applying in this code?

I dont know but i am getting a little restless...is everything allright?? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Cheers!
Ashesh

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bosschips said:
Both jobs were done for a full year.

Will I still get 11 points even if I apply for NOC code 3011?

Does the experience have to be in the primary NOC in order to gain points?

Thanks for your input.
Only one year must be in the primary NOC, but it has to be a full year, which is why I asked.

You still get 11 points, all experience at skill type 0 or skill level A or B counts even if it is not in your primary NOC.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patelbhavik said:
Dear Sharma,

You will find thousand of pages for commenting negative for living in canada as an immigrant.
But you will have thousand of pages for happy living in canada as an immigrant on the same google website. So if you think its not good to apply for FSW and live in canada then you don't do that.

But please don't demoralized the aspirants of this forum.
indeed +1

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I knw n I hv read it some where too that PA needs to go first time either wth dependent or without thm n cn cme bk later on

nskatcv said:
My personal take:

After successful application and issuing of Visa, both of them will be permanent residents. I don't think there remains any distinction after that. So shouldn't matter who goes first. The deadline should be the Visa expiry date.

Regards

PS: Thanks Ashif

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patelbhavik said:
Yes, same thing happened to one applicant and his file has been returned.
Bro. sorry to hear that but start preparing for re apply. You will get e mail for reason of return of the file by CIC.
I don't think Achiever99 was saying this happened to him. I think he was just asking whether it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.