+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Shakiratu said:
Thanks for the response. In the generic form, where it asks for spouse dependent "Have you taken a test from a designated testing agency to assess your proficiency in English or French?' Do I tick YES or NO? My spouse has done the test but I may not include her result based on your last response.
Its your decision.

If you need to claim points for Spouse's language test results you should click YES.

vivesehg

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Thanks for sharing your experience. It will be helpful.

gsingh80 said:
I currently live in Faridabad & my permanent address as mentioned in my passport is Bangalore. I had directly gone to Faridabad commissioner's office & applied for PCC. On that PCC my permanent address was mentioned even though no verification was done for that & also all my addresses in faridabad where i had resided were mentioned.

Due to such PCC mentioning all addresses i didnt make a separate PCC from bangalore.

And regarding your doubt of making PCC for permanent address from PSK, you will have to say that you are still living at the same address, only then will they issue PCC & if you do mention that your current address is different from permanent address, then verification needs to be done for both.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Saudi Expat said:
Any 7th may applicant received PER ??? :-\ ::) ???
Check the below link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/htmlview?sle=true#gid=1627896255

Thanks

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Shakiratu said:
Hello Seniors,

Three questions please...

1. I have assessed my application and my points add up to 78 points. I also included my spouse's IELTS to gain 5 points. Is it necessary to include my spouse's IELTS original? If I take it out I still have 73 points which is more than enough to pass the 1st and 2nd stage. Is Adaptability an added advantage when your file gets reviewed in the Local Visa Office? Are they more likely to grant you a PR visa if your spouse has taken IELTS showing you both can easily adapt to a new country?

2. I attempted to use my credit card for the payment. But i discovered that each time I fill in my credit card number, the form changes the numbers to another set of numbers. Is this a security feature? Has anyone else experienced this?

3. Please can you confirm the Generic Form? The one I downloaded and filled last week has July 2014 datemark on it. Now on the website the form is there with June 2014. Which should I use now?

Thanks
1.Adaptability is not stated as an added advantage....its just an advantage to boost your points from less 67 points to higher points..
This is the ONLY advantage a married applicant has over a single applicant.....apart from that,its a WASTE.

2.It is a security feature but I like been proactive in issues like this.....use a black pen to write out for you to have a clear conscience.

3.Use only the current generic form on CIC website on the day you want to send your application....I know most applicants must have filled it down days before submission but we should always endeavour to take the pain to use the currently updated form as at the day(or day before) of sending the package.
Cheers.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOOD MORNING CIC OFFICERS... WAKE UP... BECAUSE OF 7TH MAY THERE ARE SO MANY FUTURE CANADIANS NOT SLEEPING>> CANADA DAY HANGOVER SHOULD BE OVER NOW... LETS FINISH 7TH MAY BY TODAY END OF DAY... :-* :-* :-*

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For indian applicants .... REGARDING PCC

There are 2 ways to get pcc :
A) through SP office
B) through passport seva kendra

My experience suggests :

If your passport is issued within a year only then go for passport seva kendra because they dont do verification for passports issued within a year and give pcc same day.
Otherwise its a long verification process.

If passport issued date is more than a year old, better to apply through sp office, atleast you will be saved by going to psk office twice.

Good luck

inderMUM

Jul 1, 2014
kollins said:
A little bit of patience from you is needed.
Just be calm and hope for the best.
Cheers.
i sent the application without PCC(Police clearance certificate) as the same can be send lateron. When shall i apply for PCC? May i know the exact procedure bcuz for one of my job i was in Saudi arabia for 9 months. Kindly guide

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
jpn said:
For 16th May, I think you have to wait for another 4-5 weeks. CIO is still working on 7th May.

What about candidates who apply after June? how long they have to wait?

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
binuky said:
Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia.This diagram explains each step in the application process.

Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia Status of your application
Explanation

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN
Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE

(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order

View of ECAS. Mostly ECAS everyone applcation status who received PER shows IN PROCESS. From the above i could understand "IN PROCESS means the file recived @ visa office and eligibility review complete. But when we click in the ECAS the underlined "IN PROCESS" shows "YOUR APPLICATION RECEIVED FOR PERMANANT RESIDENC ON xx/xx/xxxx. Anyone can clear the difference. I am confused, is ECAS status misleading?
Members please comment on it

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijayanand said:

7th May is going to be completed by today.. They will work with more energy today after long weekend :)..

We don't have any other option .. so be optimistic :)

RK29824

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2132 & 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
27-Nov-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
16-Feb-2015 (2nd Line)
Med's Request
3-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
8-Sept-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sept-2015
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2016
Do we need to send ECA report as it is sent by WES? I mean should it be in envelop sent by WES or can we see it and keep it open with other documents?

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RK29824 said:
Do we need to send ECA report as it is sent by WES? I mean should it be in envelop sent by WES or can we see it and keep it open with other documents?

Stack it with other documents...in order mentioned in the check list..

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi All,
I am new to this forum. Seniors please help me...
If I start the entire procedure for applying PR in FSWP 2014, will I be able to make it before the cap fills?
I have to still start my IELTS, ECA and other processes.
Thanks,
Priya

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
vijayanand said:
add another month..

Status
Not open for further replies.