+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Waheguru said:
Yeah. my bachelors in equivalent to 4 years of study by WES
Get your experience letter from your employer in the format specified in the document checklist.
Cheers.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
varuen said:
[size=10pt]Please Help[/size]

I applied for the FSW program in the month of June, my file received on 5th June 2014.
Me & my spouse both applied with our passport of before marriage.
In that case, my wife carries her name before marriage.
Now, I want to renew her passport and want to make sure that her pr card should carry my family name, i.e. her name after marriage.
What should I do? please guide.
Earlier post.

Century said:
1st of all, I am not expert but tried to find the answer:

And during application process:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=303&t=3
I have changed my surname or family name recently. What name should I use to access CAS?

You can access CAS using the surname or family name on your submitted application.

If your name changed during the application process you must update CIC.

For in-Canada or online applications, use our online form.
If you applied outside of Canada, tell your visa office.

Once your name has been changed in your file, you will be able to access Client Application Status (CAS) using your new surname or family name.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=721&t=4

I legally changed my name. What do I have to do to change the name on my PR card?

If you legally changed your name and you want your new name to be on your PR card, you must send an Application for a Permanent Resident Card to the mailing address at the bottom of the application form. Make sure to include the documents required to support your name change, which are listed in the Application for a Permanent Resident Instruction Guide.

dsharma9

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Ok my previous employers are clueless about the reference letter and documentation for evidence of work experience and they are asking me if there is a sample format you have, or better you send a draft and we sign it. Let me know if anyone has a sample format for the work experience letters.

tony1980

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
tknova said:
LOL no it did not and what I was trying to say is that I am freaked out .. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
U ACTUALLY HAD ME , BROTHER I WAS HAVING MY DINNER N I LEFT THAT IN BETWEEN

THANKS ANYWAY FOR THE PROMPT REPLY

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ jsb85

I am not an IT expert, but looking at 2 apps returned for "insuffiient roles & responsibilities" i can think CIC is looking for bit more explanation, so that they dont have to interpret exact nature of your role. So just explain each role in little more detail e.e. for Pt # 1 in first letter "you should mention "requirements for what". Similar explanation for all other points.

I assume you have removed other "required item" for confidentiality sake and just presented role.

jsb85 said:
Hi Seniors,

I'm applying for NOC 2171, I got the below roles & responsibilities letter from my ex-employers, please tell me whether they will be accepted by CIC or not for NOC 2171.

1 st Letter

<<company name>> <<company logo>>
May 20, 2014

To Whom It May Concern​

This is to certify that ***** with Employee ID: *** worked at <<company name>> from <date1> to <date2> and his last title was ****.

His Key responsibility:

1. Confer with clients to identify and document requirements.
2. Conduct business and technical studies, design, develop.
3. Integrate and implement information systems business solutions.
4. Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.

We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Yours sincerely,

HR-Director name and digital signature

company Full address

Letter 2 :-

Reference letter no: <<company logo>>
Date:

To whomsoever it may concern​

This is to certify that ***** with Employee ID: *** employed with us <<company name>> from <date1> to <date2> .

At the time of leaving he was designated as **************** working as a **************. He left the company on his own accord.

His roles and responsibilities are as follows:-

1. Participated in the Requirement Analysis discussion, Design, Development,and Unit Testing.
2. Identify and solve technical problems.
3. Responsible for integrating business solution using EAI tools like Microsoft BizTalk Server.
4.Collaborate with technology team members, end users, and other stakeholders in the testing of new software programs and applications.

This letter is needed to apply for Permanent Resident (PR) permit for Canada.

We wish him all the best for future endeavour.

<<HR Name>>
<<HR signature>>

<<company full registred address>>

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
jsb85 said:
Hi Seniors,

I'm applying for NOC 2171, I got the below roles & responsibilities letter from my ex-employers, please tell me whether they will be accepted by CIC or not for NOC 2171.

1 st Letter

<<company name>> <<company logo>>
May 20, 2014

To Whom It May Concern​

This is to certify that ***** with Employee ID: *** worked at <<company name>> Company name not needed as letter is printed on Company letter headfrom <date1> to <date2> and his last title was ****.Please include if you worked full-time or Part-time, Hours worked per week, & pay.

His Key responsibility:

1. Confer with clients to identify and document requirements.
2. Conduct business and technical studies, design, develop.
3. Integrate and implement information systems business solutions.
4. Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
Please try to include more duties and elaborate it if possible. Take help from HRSDC website regarding duties if you want. DO NOT INCLUDE DUTIES WHICH YOU ARE NOT PERFORMING
We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Should you need further information please contact undersigned.Not necessary to include, but advisable

Yours sincerely,

HR-Director name and digital signature

company Full address

Letter 2 :-

Reference letter no: <<company logo>>
Date:

To whomsoever it may concern​

This is to certify that ***** with Employee ID: *** employed with us <<company name>> from <date1> to <date2> .****.Please include if you worked full-time or Part-time, Hours worked per week, & pay.

At the time of leaving he was designated as **************** working as a **************What do you mean working as? You mean designated as xx and working as yy. Doesn't sound good to me. He left the company on his own accord.
NOT NEEDED
His roles and responsibilities are as follows:-

1. Participated in the Requirement Analysis discussion, Design, Development,and Unit Testing.
2. Identify and solve technical problems.
3. Responsible for integrating business solution using EAI tools like Microsoft BizTalk Server.
4.Collaborate with technology team members, end users, and other stakeholders in the testing of new software programs and applications.
Please try to include more duties and elaborate it if possible. Take help from HRSDC website regarding duties if you want. DO NOT INCLUDE DUTIES WHICH YOU ARE NOT PERFORMING

This letter is needed to apply for Permanent Resident (PR) permit for Canada.Not needed

We wish him all the best for future endeavour.

Should you need further information please contact undersigned.Not necessary to include, but advisable

<<HR Name>>
<<HR signature>>

<<company full registred address>>

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Carmi said:
Hello seniors,

I forwarded my applications via DHL from UAE last June 7, 2014.
But then when I tracked the package it stopped in Ontario and noted that it was forwarded for delivery.
When I called DHL for some clarification or perhaps they can track it, she said it was forwarded to another courier
Which is Loomis Express. they said it already reached Nova Scotia last june 12 via Loomis Express.

Do you think its delivered already? Because I was expecting that DHL should deliver it directly to Nova.
DHL sometimes using local courier companies as do the the other major courier companies. Don't worry, if the DHL staff gave you the delivery time, then it is as good as delivered. All the best with your application. :)

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
I am not an expert on this NOC so will refrain from commenting on the roles and responsibilities specifically! But neither do I see your salary on these nor do I see full-time (40 hours a week) or something similar. And I am hoping there are contact details (e-mail and phone number) of the company / signing authority somewhere on this.

Are you covering the above items somewhere else? In that case if you can get all these on the reference letter that is preferable. If not, at least make sure you are highlighting those with yellow highlighter and post it notes where ever they exist (e.g. on joining offer letter etc.)

Besides these letter I hope you are also including joining offer letters, 3 months pay stubs, tax documents etc etc.

Good luck! :)
Hey Oscar7,

Thanks for your kind reply.

Yes, the roles & Responsibility letter contains company's phone number, registered address, signature of HR and email id's. Apart from this i will also submit Offer letter- which includes my salary details and also states that i'm a full time permanent employee of the company, salary slips , form 16 too.

Same with my second company i will submit the offer letter, salary slips and form 16.

My query is, if the offer letter consist of all the necessary information about salary and employment type(permanent), still do i have all these information to be listed on role letter too?

Also, if the offer letter says i'm a full time employee but does not mention about the time i.e.40 hours per week, is it acceptable by CIC?

Please reply.

TIA

FSWDev

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Hi

I have applied for FBI Clearance Report and it reached to FBI exactly 2 weeks back, till now there are no charges made in my CC for any processing Fee. Do I have to wait or should I Call them? I should send it to CPC-O in another 60 days

FSWDev

Star Member
May 11, 2014
It 25 Working days or total 4 weeks?

Oscar7 said:
It's one "No criminal record summary" from FBI for your entire stay in USA. Don't need it state-wise. They take 25 days to process plus additional days spent in transit. FBI dispatches it by ordinary mail, which is the worst part. Last year I did not get it in India, despite they posting it twice for me (without additional charge for the second time). This year I have ordered 2 copies, at $18 each to be on the safer side, one at a friend's address. If you have anyone in USA you can address it at friend's address and ask the friend to courier it to you if you are outside North America now. This will ensure your report is not lost!!! Good luck! :)

immig_IT_guy

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not Sure
Med's Request
23-12-2014
Med's Done....
03-01-2015, FBI PCC submitted on 03-04-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-12-2015
Oscar7 said:
It's one no criminal record summary from FBI for your entire stay in USA. Don't need it state-wise. They take 25 days to process plus additional days spent in transit. FBI dispatches it by ordinary mail, which is the worst part. Last year I did not get it in India, despite they posting it twice for me (without additional charge for the second time). This year I have ordered 2 copies, at $18 each to be on the safer side, one at a friend's address. If you have anyone in USA you can address it at friend's address and ask the friend to courier it to you if you are outside North America now. This will ensure your report is not lost!!! Good luck! :)
Thanks Oscar.. :) :)

PCC in India is waaaaaaaaay faster

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
tony1980 said:
U ACTUALLY HAD ME , BROTHER I WAS HAVING MY DINNER N I LEFT THAT IN BETWEEN

THANKS ANYWAY FOR THE PROMPT REPLY
Sorry for the mis-understanding !!

I have the same situation here literally loosing my hair over all this ..

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
Just found out that my DD has been cashed on 6th of June ;D
(I'm a May 6 applicant)

It's really time for CIC to start issuing PERs for May 6 applicants :)

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
dmitrych said:
(I'm a May 6 applicant)

Congrats !!!! the Spreadsheet magician !!!

How did you find out about the DD .. ??

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
dmitrych said:
(I'm a May 6 applicant)

Congratulation Dmitrych.

Status
Not open for further replies.