+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balaji Kunjeti

Nov 27, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the Documents
Edmondo said:
As Said... things always happen when they are least expected... was expecting this mail on Monday...

Finally got the Diamond Mail....PPR.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks guys for your support and Guidance...
Congraats

ShahPrateek

Jun 4, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Not aware when it was done!!
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2014... 3rd line updated on 11 Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

Since it was taking too long to get any email/response from SG after my second line addition (9th Oct 14), I have applied for GCMS report on 18th Nov. I rcvd the report one month later...Since I am moving it took two days to read the email....

[size=13pt]And then what I have seen on the GCMS report ( @ correspondence section ) - They have sent me Medical Request on 20th Oct 14 with below docs:

1. Medical Attachment for me and spouse
2. PCC for BD and FBI report
3. Photo
4. Updated Employment letter from HR dept
5. Right of Permanent Residence Fee

They had given 60 days for all of this formalities.Whole body of the emails is written GCMS report (with all other correspondences like PER/AOR etc.).

So I have already crossed that time frame.

After that I have sent an email to SG referring to this GCMS report's email. They have sent me an email immediately with Medical attachment and instruction. This time they have given me 30 days and mentioned that they will refuse my application otherewise.

So after waiting of 20 months I have finally received Medical request (without receiving any prior doc req from them).

Thanks to all of the forum members........Please receive my sincere gratitude for supporting me through out this painful time... :) . I am really grateful to all of you.

Asking my presence on ur prayer for my upcoming process and career........

[/size]

Great News Ashif brother !! Congrats from our Forum Family !! +1 to you !! :)

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
enahs said:
Hi friends

got PER on 31-10-2014

Now delhi immigration is asking Job description on company letter head, which they compony does not give.

They have asked to respond in 30 days

Any idea how to prove my job details. Please help urgent

Regard
enahs
When did you get the email?

What is your NOC

the best thing you can do is a get a letter from Employer stating that you are working their which definitly includes your profession etc.
also initiate a communication with your HR team and make sure that you print all the emails ( you need to get an email from them stating that they don't give such letters).
try to get more reference including visitng card and send a detail email about your company policies, offical email copy etc

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi All,

My ECAS second line was updated on 12th Dec but still no sign of MR :-(
anybody else in similar situation

Regards
Arjun Singh

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

I got UCI from call center on Dec 11, 2014 and my fee was deducted on Dec 14, 2014. When i try to access my information through UCI it says we are unable to recognize you. Could you please tell me what is the possible reason of this and when can I see my details in ECAS?

Thanks in Advance

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
kazioahid said:
Just one another question dmac11. if i ask them for my UCI number ,what will they do send my UCI number to my email address or tell me by phone? if send to email address which email address ? what i mention in my application form or i can tell them different email address?
On my experience.. i can say i am one of the lucky ones. I got the elusive UCI no. from the call agent on my first try. I just asked her politely that i am a FSW 2014 applicant submitted app on august this year. and its my 1st application, hence no UCI prior to this. I just would like to ask for my UCI no, possible you can provide me. And she just asked me for my full name, address, DOB and so on. on the spot she gave me my UCI no.

Hope you will also be able to get it as easy as mine.

All the best bro

ihsmina

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

Since it was taking too long to get any email/response from SG after my second line addition (9th Oct 14), I have applied for GCMS report on 18th Nov. I rcvd the report one month later...Since I am moving it took two days to read the email....

congratulationsss
please advise how can i apply for GCMS .. MY VISA OFFICE IS CPC-O
AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
[size=13pt]And then what I have seen on the GCMS report ( @ correspondence section ) - They have sent me Medical Request on 20th Oct 14 with below docs:

3. Photo

They had given 60 days for all of this formalities.Whole body of the emails is written GCMS report (with all other correspondences like PER/AOR etc.).

After that I have sent an email to SG referring to this GCMS report's email. They have sent me an email immediately with Medical attachment and instruction. This time they have given me 30 days and mentioned that they will refuse my application otherewise.

So after waiting of 20 months I have finally received Medical request (without receiving any prior doc req from them).

Thanks to all of the forum members........Please receive my sincere gratitude for supporting me through out this painful time... :) . I am really grateful to all of you.

[/size]

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
Friend our prayers are always with you.

ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

3. Photo

[/size]

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
congratz buddy :)
m really happy for you and your family.

ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

3. Photo

[/size]

Abnormaldehyde

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

3. Photo

After that I have sent an email to SG referring to this GCMS report's email and informed them that I have not rcvd any email communication from them. They have sent me an email immediately with Medical attachment and instruction. This time they have given me 30 days and mentioned that they will refuse my application otherewise.

[/size]
This time they have given me 30 days and mentioned that they will refuse my application otherewise.

what did they actually mention?? can u quote??

Vikram_IDBI

May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
14-04-2015
Med's Done....
24-05-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting desperately.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
[size=10pt]Hi guys...

I am 3rd September applicant under NOC 0111. I am worried as I have not received any communication from CIC till date. I am waiting for my PER since my charge date which is 26th Nov. I observe that applicants under same NOC with same timeline have got their PER. But not me.......Wait is killing me. Could anybody here share some inputs?

Thanks
[/size]

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
many many Congratulations to you and our best wishes are always with you Ashif.

You have done a great job by starting this thread of FSWP 2014 Timeline.

Your regular presence and guidance to others is really helpful and request you to be regularly continuing posting on the forum.

regards,
George,Doha,Qatar

ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

3. Photo

After that I have sent an email to SG referring to this GCMS report's email and informed them that I have not rcvd any email communication from them. They have sent me an email immediately with Medical attachment and instruction. This time they have given me 30 days and mentioned that they will refuse my application otherewise.

[/size]

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
Shayu said:
Hi Seniors

Any idea which PER date are getting MR reguest.

I received PER Mail on 28 Oct any expected date for MR ?

thanks for your help
NDVO isn't following FIFO method, so its hard to predict MR. I guess by 1st week of January you will hear the MR.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Abnormaldehyde said:
This time they have given me 30 days and mentioned that they will refuse my application otherewise.

what did they actually mention?? can u quote??

Dear Abnormaldehayde,

Since I have not rcvd any email for the first attempt, I have been given 30 days to send all the requested docs for the second time ....Otherwise they will refuse my application- thats what they reminded me.....:)

dharmesh_008

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26-03-2015
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015 (From Colombo VO)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015 TLU: 25-04-2015
Interview........
may be waived.....
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
pl suggest .....

i am 24- Sep applicant with DD as a payment... till now i have not received PER from CIC, is it advisable to contact CIC via phone or email about my UCI No. or wait for some time.....

also if i want to send them mail regarding UCI no. what is their email address?

DK...

Status
Not open for further replies.