+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
amis said:
My Employer has refesued to give me a letter with roles and responsiblities saying its against their policies and so i plan to use this one.
Also,the manager i was working for has moved to another company and is ready to give me a reference letter. Can i use this reference letter even if he is not presently workig with the organization we worked for together. Do i have to submit documents to prove that we worked together ? Please guide me.
Thanks!
1) Please refer my post on page 2017 which is from the experienced people of this form
2) Yes you can, however make sure that as posted in previous pages by our experts according to other forum informations, they may verify with your previous employer about you and your manager to which your previous employeer needs to respond positively.

!Aman!

Apr 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Nomination.....
CC : 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
SL : 18-03-2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-04-2015, TL : 21-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully Sep'15
!Aman! said:
Need some help seniors!!

My birthdate, name and father's name are all wrong in my date of birth certificate. Is there a work around to this problem?
help please

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ashif_eee said:
Dear bro,

As per FSW13 on New Delhi VO,

there were-

1. Physical visits on work place
2. Interview on phone call to Prncpl applicant regarding his job roles
3. Phone call to Work referee to know about the Prncpl applicant job roles/designation/salary.

These were the activity I can remember...:D
Thnx bro for d valuable info :)

ganeshbangera17

Jun 8, 2013
Dear All

Related to DD encashment by CIC.

Go to the branch and tell the Relationship Manager or Customer Service Officer to send a mail to their Nostro Reconciliation Unit for getting details of your DD encashment.

Check for the Canadian Correspondent Bank Branch name where the DD will be encashed. The details will be mentioned in the DD itself.
Kindly check with your bank if the Canadian Correspondent Bank has a direct Nostro account with your Bank.

If the answer is Yes, (CIC should also have an accoutn with this correspondent Bank) the Nostro outstanding entry in your banks recon will be cleared the next day when the DD is submitted at the Correspondent Bank in Canada and it will give clear indication that your documents are processed and you have to wait for approx 10 days to get the PER mail.

If answer is No, (this case only arises if CIC doesn’t have an account with your correspondent bank in Canada) CIC will submit your DD to the bank where CIC holds the account. Then CICs Bank will forward the same to your Banks Correspondent Bank in Canada for clearing. This might take max 4 to 5 working days for you to know whether your DD is encashed.
The physical DD is sent for such clearing instead of Image scan and therefore it takes time.

Hope this helps everyone.

There might be some minor changes in the DD clearing process across countries due to their respective Central Bank Procedures and Policies.

Anyone has other update please let us know.

Thanks a lot everyone for their efforts in helping the Forum members...especially the Admins...Hats off to you Guys...You are doing an Excellent Job :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Abnormaldehyde said:
What about other VO like singapore??
You can omit physical verification ;)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

amis

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
CPR2012 said:
1) Please refer my post on page 2017 which is from the experienced people of this form
2) Yes you can, however make sure that as posted in previous pages by our experts according to other forum informations, they may verify with your previous employer about you and your manager to which your previous employeer needs to respond positively.
Is it important that the reference letter be from my supervisor/manager. Can it not be from someone with the same position as mine.?? Do they check the designation of the person giving the reference letter also ?

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Thanks for the info..
+1 to you

Can you please look into my previous query?
[Hello everyone.
My application was recieved at CIC on 8.5.14. How will i know that my application has been taken up for processing. Will i receive a acknowledgement or PER or AOR first?
I had sent the fees in form of DD, so will not get any notification at the time of its encashment.
The AOR is sent after encashment of fees or before?]

ganeshbangera17 said:
Dear All

Related to DD encashment by CIC.

Go to the branch and tell the Relationship Manager or Customer Service Officer to send a mail to their Nostro Reconciliation Unit for getting details of your DD encashment.

Check for the Canadian Correspondent Bank Branch name where the DD will be encashed. The details will be mentioned in the DD itself.
Kindly check with your bank if the Canadian Correspondent Bank has a direct Nostro account with your Bank.

If the answer is Yes, (CIC should also have an accoutn with this correspondent Bank) the Nostro outstanding entry in your banks recon will be cleared the next day when the DD is submitted at the Correspondent Bank in Canada and it will give clear indication that your documents are processed and you have to wait for approx 10 days to get the PER mail.

If answer is No, (this case only arises if CIC doesn't have an account with your correspondent bank in Canada) CIC will submit your DD to the bank where CIC holds the account. Then CICs Bank will forward the same to your Banks Correspondent Bank in Canada for clearing. This might take max 4 to 5 working days for you to know whether your DD is encashed.
The physical DD is sent for such clearing instead of Image scan and therefore it takes time.

Hope this helps everyone.

There might be some minor changes in the DD clearing process across countries due to their respective Central Bank Procedures and Policies.

Anyone has other update please let us know.

Thanks a lot everyone for their efforts in helping the Forum members...especially the Admins...Hats off to you Guys...You are doing an Excellent Job :)

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
amis said:
Is it important that the reference letter be from my supervisor/manager. Can it not be from someone with the same position as mine.?? Do they check the designation of the person giving the reference letter also ?
i am not sure about this question. Seniors can you please help.

In my case it was something similar. I worked in 2 companies. My previous manager where we worked also changes the company just like me

I took my reference letter from my 1st company supervisor who is now in another company, acknowledging the same with his ID card (his current organisation) attached to it with his signatory and attestment.

I made an affidavit what suggested by Ashif :) and along with it i attached my first company service letter along with my supervisor service letter (he provided me when i requested him since i just wanted to make my case stronger)

It is not mandatory to take your supervisors service letter but it just adds a + to your case.

Cheers :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
amis said:
Thanks a lot. I already have it .

and how about using my manager's reference who presently doesnt work in that organization.
To make your situation stronger:
1. Add the manager's reference letter who presently doesnt work in that organization. Ensure that he gave you the current contact address and his previous designation at your company when he was your manager. And get the letter affidevit.
2. Try to collect reference letter from co-workers and add this too.
3. Try go collect reference letter from some client, if possible.
4. Add the company's communication about the policy;
5. Give the explanatory letter why you are not able to collect it from supervisor/HR.
6. Add all the documents including appointment letter, offer letter, increment/promotion letters, any achievement letter, pay-slips, etc etc.
Cheers

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Century said:
SSC certificate can only be used as alternative to birth certifcate.

You can add cover letter mentioning that there are some errors in the names. Give in a table, what is wrong and what is right. I think, it should be good enough.
Thanks Century vai..

Is there any format to write this letter?
and where i have to add this letter?

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nav2132 said:
Yes Be Sure you Provide all the true information to the CIC.
Because information provided by you will be the base of your Fate..!!
I believe you are refering the above post to entire forum :)

ganeshbangera17

Jun 8, 2013
gsingh80 said:
Thanks for the info..
+1 to you

Can you please look into my previous query?
[Hello everyone.
My application was recieved at CIC on 8.5.14. How will i know that my application has been taken up for processing. Will i receive a acknowledgement or PER or AOR first?
I had sent the fees in form of DD, so will not get any notification at the time of its encashment.
The AOR is sent after encashment of fees or before?]
Dear Bro

Thanks for the +1.

Last year whosever DD got encashed they received PER mail from CIC. There is no other source where we can find out if our documents are taken up for processing. The mail you will received once your DD get encashed and CIC receives the confirmation from their Bank.

Then your file gets transferred to VO for further processing.

Once your file reached VO, you can use the below link called CAIP Notes to track the status of your application
http://www.caips.ca/

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

snowrain

Jan 8, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
You are correct, you can apply in more than one NOC category as long as you meet the requirements. Remember it has to be separate applications with different application fees and original ielts and ECA. However, since ielts only gives one original test report, use a notarised copy and include a cover letter explaining that you used the original for an application in another NOC code for FSW 2014. You have nothing to lose so best of luck.
Hi, you literally just killed me since we sent one application with several NOCs listed. Where did you find the proof of that?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
rumel said:
Thanks Century vai..

Is there any format to write this letter?
and where i have to add this letter?
No, no format.

If i were you, I would do the following:
1. Scan the NID, past it on the word file with the title NID for XXXX,Principal Applicant, DoB: XXXXX, Passport Number: YYYY
2. At the bottom, i would write, "Note that there are some mistakes in names, <add point>, and <add point>. In the below table, the mistakes and corresponding correction is given:

Table:
Type of mistake What is wrong What should be correct
Applicant Name Sentury Century
Father's Name Kanada Canada
DoB 12/12/2012 12/12/1912

Signature
My name
Date

Status
Not open for further replies.