+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
Hi everyone, my spouse doesnt have Birth certificate...Will it create a problem. Do i have any alternative. In india, can we give Passport as National ID....Plz clarify

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
future_canadian said:
The provident fund should be included as an asset, but not as settlement funds unless you can withdraw it whenever you wish.

Is the loan secured in any way? What sort of loan is it? You have a steady income to pay your debts but if you immigrate you won't have that job anymore and you will be looking for a new one. Will the liability be completely repaid by the time you immigrate? If not will you have to use any of what you are claiming as settlement funds to repay the remainder of the liability? Think about that carefully and make sure you show CIC that you are going to be able to use those settlement funds free and clear and bring them to Canada with you. (You must bring funds to Canada with you and prove it upon landing.)
I differ, Provident fund is a settlement fund, when person leaves his country he also leaves his job and Provident fund is released to him.
He/She can bring that money to Canada hence it can be a settlement fund.

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
canada9 said:
Hi everyone, my spouse doesnt have Birth certificate...Will it create a problem. Do i have any alternative. In india, can we give Passport as National ID....Plz clarify
Birth Certificate is a must. You can easily get one from the local municipal office else her secondary school certificate showing her dob along with one/both parent/s name/s can be submitted as an alternative.

Passport is not a national ID. If you dont have one then write Not Applicable.

agrineer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
canada9 said:
I believe Passport is considered as a travel document and not an Identity as per law.
You can use Voter ID card/Aadhar Card for the same

Thanks

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
Goku said:
To all admins,

I have one suggestion for you guys. Is it possible for you guys to assort spreadsheet with "Date received at CIO" not with "NOC's". The reason I am asking this is because it will be easier to identify that how many application were received on 5th or 6th or xx May, and how many of those applicants CC is charged or DD is cashed. Thanks.
yes right

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
agrineer said:
Hi
My query which I am very confused about
1) How to put value of our house, How do we say It is works xxx amount. Do we need to put a self assessment or does it needs to attested by Notary or a CA? - You need to get the house assessed by real estate valuators and attach report copy.
2) How do we present Proof of funds, Simply in a tabular format or an affidavit ? Tabular is fine with statements as proofs as attachments
3) If there is a joint account in the name of my spouse, Do I need to submit an affidavit that I am authorized to use it money.Similar is for NSCs. joint a/c with spouse is fine. Self or Spouse or self and spouse joint accounts are good to go.

Thanks

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
Goku said:
To all admins,

I have one suggestion for you guys. Is it possible for you guys to assort spreadsheet with "Date received at CIO" not with "NOC's". The reason I am asking this is because it will be easier to identify that how many application were received on 5th or 6th or xx May, and how many of those applicants CC is charged or DD is cashed. Thanks.

GOKU ... The google docs link at the bottom of your message is for a spreadsheet different than the one used by this forum right?

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
canada9 said:
If you are submitting your spouse Matriculation Certificate as a proof of Birth then you may also submit an explanation that this is the only proof she is having.........

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Do not worry about the cap.

I do feel that for 2133 the cap wont be reached in 6 months.

however do it fast.

ajith.ramadas said:
I'm starting the process now. Have just sent my documents for ECA. I will be applying for 2133 Electronic & Electrical Engineers.
I have 3 years exp in energy sector & have completed my engineering from US & moved back to India & have been working since.

What is the probability of me getting the PR.?
Am I too late in applying.?

Thanks & Regards
Ajith

royston

Apr 27, 2014
This may sound silly,

My wife and me both are applying for WES and have our documents ready in 2 separate envelopes. Now can I send them to WES using a single courier shipment, or do I need to send 2 different couriers.

Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
canada9 said:
Hello, if you are the primary applicant, then your spouse just needs to get an affidavit of birth listing the names of both her parents. A passport is not a national ID card for this purpose, just leave that field blank. All the best.

agrineer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
royston said:
This may sound silly,

My wife and me both are applying for WES and have our documents ready in 2 separate envelopes. Now can I send them to WES using a single courier shipment, or do I need to send 2 different couriers.

Thanks
I suggest, Please send them as separate couriers.In case one is delayed other one may reach on time.Else both of them will have same status, either good or one

Thanks

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
FutureImmi said:
GOKU ... The google docs link at the bottom of your message is for a spreadsheet different than the one used by this forum right?
Yes it Feb. 2014 Spreadsheet for Canadian Experience Class.

Status
Not open for further replies.