+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
FutureImmi said:
Thanks ... but the wait seems like forever ...
dont worry ...even i was worried and posted like you.

One of the forum member told me that since Nova Scotia is a remote area so moving courier from local to local destination will take time.

Mine was worst it took 4 days since there was weekend+canada holiday....so dont worry :)

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
royston said:
This may sound silly,

My wife and me both are applying for WES and have our documents ready in 2 separate envelopes. Now can I send them to WES using a single courier shipment, or do I need to send 2 different couriers.

Thanks
Why to send educational verification to WES for 2 applicants? ECA is needed only for one, principal applicant.

If you both applying seperately then needed.

Festy1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
9-9-2014
Med's Request
10-2-2015
Med's Done....
16-2-2015
Passport Req..
12-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
May-2015
LANDED..........
soon IJN
royston said:
This may sound silly,

My wife and me both are applying for WES and have our documents ready in 2 separate envelopes. Now can I send them to WES using a single courier shipment, or do I need to send 2 different couriers.

Thanks
Send separately

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
Pipis Husband said:
Hello, if you are the primary applicant, then your spouse just needs to get an affidavit of birth listing the names of both her parents. A passport is not a national ID card for this purpose, just leave that field blank. All the best.
Thanks for ur reply...Do we really need an affidavit....Other than Birth Certificate, he is having TC,Tenth and twelfth Mark sheet...

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
FutureImmi said:
Birth Certificate is a must. You can easily get one from the local municipal office else her secondary school certificate showing her dob along with one/both parent/s name/s can be submitted as an alternative.

Passport is not a national ID. If you dont have one then write Not Applicable.
Thank you

royston

Apr 27, 2014
CPR2012 said:
Why to send educational verification to WES for 2 applicants? ECA is needed only for one, principal applicant.

If you both applying seperately then needed.
Yes, we are applying seperately in 2 seperate applications. This will as well include 2 seperate fees for CIC and seperate copies of WES and IELTS. I believe applying independently in 2 NOC's seperately is possible if we make 2 seperate complete application packages. I hope I am right...Seniors please correct me if wrong.

abstalks

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Yes brother,

There were lots of applicants on the same situation...

Please Go through on below:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

can submit below Sample affidavit for the alternate work reference/job description letter:

Sample notarization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

Hope this will help u...:)
ajx said:
Hello,

Letter of Reference is very important document so you should try hard to get these.But if after your best shots you are not able to get LOR, then
you will have to prepare an affidavit(Notarized), citing reason for not providing LOR by your employer and your main duties.
Apart from affidavit, you should submit copies of appointment letter, relieving letter,Promotion letter, salary slips and Tax documents to support your claim, if possible then you can add Business card of your supervisor. from this documents they can derive that you worked for X number of hours per week and your salary etc.
This is the best you can do, however there is no guarantee that visa officer will accept this, but you are left with this option only.

Regarding your second query, CIC Sydney office is centralized office for taking applications from applicants who are applying under economic category.
after reviewing your application, if they are satisfied that you are eligible, they will charge fee and forward your application to Visa office applicable to you.
Hope it does make sense to you :)
Thanks guys!!! You folks are really helpful!!
Wish I had joined this forum sooner!

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Century, Ashif and other Bangladeshi friends please help on this one,

Regarding the background declaration form point 7 ( Education) section "FROM-TO" details for our SSC,HSC duration as Century has rightly said ,

"SSC: XXXX-Jan to last month of SSC exam held
HSC: 1st College attendance month to last month of HSC exam held

If you forget, estimate but try to ensure that the duration is 2 years."

I am confused for secondary education xxxx-Jan , the year should be which year? should it be the year of Grade 6 ? As it is considered part of secondary education , or grade 9? or grade 10?

Please suggest

ukhan018

Apr 28, 2014
Do I need to include the following forms by writing N/A (because they are all not relevant) or there is no need to include them:

1. Additional Dependants/Declaration Form (to be filled if you have a dependent who is not included in Generic Application form);
2. Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union;
3. Use of a Representative.

Should include them and write N/A or no need to print and include these?

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
agrineer said:
I believe Passport is considered as a travel document and not an Identity as per law.
You can use Voter ID card/Aadhar Card for the same

Thanks
Thanks for ur reply

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hi,

I was rejected for student visa two years back. Do I need to mention this and is it a kind of temporary visa but I assume student visa is completely different category which I don't need to mention in Background declaration form. Plz. seeking your feedback.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
royston said:
Yes, we are applying seperately in 2 seperate applications. This will as well include 2 seperate fees for CIC and seperate copies of WES and IELTS. I believe applying independently in 2 NOC's seperately is possible if we make 2 seperate complete application packages. I hope I am right...Seniors please correct me if wrong.
Yes you are right

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
Can anyone share the sample cover letter to be included with the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.