+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
wins said:
Thanks weneklek Filipino ka? ang worried ko wla kc s sample titles nila yung laboratoy technian puro engineer nklista s cic website under ng NOC 2147..what do u think pede bko mgapply p rin?
Mate English please.. I am sure you got good score in IELTS. :D

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
oszi said:
I think this is not true 100%.
Well, even I do not believe her fully and am not really fully convinced. (that's why I said they are salesmen after all and will always show a rosy picture), but there is some facts involved at the same time, you see.
Of course, there is some fault at CIC's end as well because it is them who should ensure that on 4th Morning every form should be updated and they should exclude and accept applications whose forms were updated at a later date than receiving date.

oszi said:
If they open the program on the 4th, and you download and fill the updated forms that day (excluding those cases, where you used the old forms from your PC's cache), and your application reached them let's say on the 14th, then they can not reject anything, because they put an updated form online on the 17th.
Guess you did not notice a point here? Marta's Checklist was also old (because it was updated on 17-May after her file arriving on 6-May) which is the first document a CIC officer goes through and there is no mention of checklist in the explanation letter she got or a yellow highlight on a non-conformity. They went through Check list -> Generic Form -> Schedule A -> Supplementary Information and then Schedule 3 to discover that it was not acceptable. They could have rejected on the checklist itself, but they didn't? Hence they did not reject on the scenario you presented above.

oszi said:
That is just pure BS from the consultant, trying to make you believe it is not a problem that they send an application late (probably because of their fault).
Possibly, I do not deny that but there was no other reason I could see them holding files when everything was in place. I'm a man of documents and organizing my stuffs and was getting myself readying since November last year. I remember how upset I was seeing their lethargy.

wins

Apr 14, 2013
sinestra said:
Mate English please.. I am sure you got good score in IELTS. :D
Sorry sinestra, I'm asking if i can apply for NOC 2147-Computer engineering even if my job title as Laboratory Technician in not in the suggested list of CIC because is written all job title is Engineer, but my job description is the same what is written in NOC-2147.

weneklek

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
wins said:
Thank you brod, nkpgsubmit knb ng application m s CIC? so brod stay kn lng position ko n laboratory technician as long as preho lng main job responsiblities ko s NOC 2147.my email kb pra m kpg my iba pko question email kita kung ok lng sau brod!!thanks..
Just PM me sir.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
pepto said:
CIC should put a unique serial no. rather than date on the forms that they have on their site. Every time CIC
Or they could just simply ZIP all the documents into one archive and name it like FSW_2013_05_04.zip, so when you download it you know that you took all the latest and you don't need to go through each doc and compare manually what changed, when was it edited/created etc.

There is a million of ways if they want to do it right.

Gabrielcivil

May 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
File Transfer...
22-09-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013
Hi Adrenalineforu!!

Thank you for sharing the information.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
Adrenalineforu said:
Q - Why it was rejected when nothing much was changed regarding applicant's information but only format of the form.
A - Not because they wanted to see same information on new format but because the footer dated earlier than 2013 and they cannot archive an older form (Online and hard-copies) with rest of the newer forms starting the opening of new FSWP this year. That's because, if they do so, in the final audit it will be highlighted and marked as Non-Conformity. And the file would be required to re-opened and start over again and satisfy the auditor.
Translated to plain English - this means CIC has some bad software architecture on their hands.
Some software architect didn't really pay too much attention when he was taking user's request or he was just not good enough and didn't ask the right questions.

Good software has to conform to real life and not to try bending the real life to conform to the software.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
KHAN2013 said:
Hi Adrenalin,

Thanks so much for a detailed transcript.
It would be great if you can share the Credit Card discussion as well.
It should help us if we need to ask for any changes from the bank (if any).

I am still confused on the procedure of fees (Credit Card) payment.

From my personal point of view, I think they will use our signed form for the payment.
As such, there should not be any problem with the card whether CHIP is available or not on it.
What all they need is our confirmation (signature), card number, expiry details and cvv and all those we have provided on the form.

Anybody can add their views on this to let us know the actual procedure of fees (via Credit Card) collection by CIC.
Nothing too gr8 on the CC news, though. Consulted my VP-Finance and accounting guys in my office, they said whenever RBI makes any amendment they release an official note to not only banks but other organisation which they seem fit dealing with. For example, in our case, he said, since it is a matter of international CC and payment gateways, RBI sends out official note to all the international payment gateways about the changes that has been passed to be applicable from a given date. That mean's the information must be CIC international payment gateway system.
That's all I can say in this regards. Nobody knows for sure how CIC will react to this. If CIC doesn't have this info, we're screwed!

You don't get a point here. It doesn't matter if the physical card carried Chipset or not. Basically, when a new card will be issued, the 16-digit number will remain same but the CVV and the expiry date (most probably) would change on your CC. Obviously, that will not tally with the information you provided on the Fee Payment Form and the transaction will be denied if, in case, by that time your old CC has been discarded by bank and a new one issued in its place. Hope you understand the gravity of this situation now.

I have already emailed the bank on this issue. Waiting for reply.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
balkanada said:
There is a million of ways if they want to do it right.
Very true. When we could think of so much, why can't they?

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
islandbabe said:
As soon as you get your PER.
Ahh thank you for reply but what is PER? is it some confirmation that my application is selected by CIC?

amar31282

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
IELTS Request
17-06-2013
Hi Guys,

on the CIC guide there are two addresses.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category or Arranged Employment Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada
AND
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

To which address we should send via courier. As far as I understood it should be the latter one.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
amar31282 said:
Hi Guys,

on the CIC guide there are two addresses.
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category or Arranged Employment Category
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada
AND
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

To which address we should send via courier. As far as I understood it should be the latter one.
Yes - courier should be sent to 49 Dorchester street while regular mail to the PO Box...

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Marta said:
Yes, I'm out. The cap is probably full by now.
Marta - Just send the updated form with the application again. If it works out, then great! If it doesn't, at least you will have peace of mind that you tried your best. Besides, the only thing that you potential lose here is the extra courier fees (I would defo take that chance)...

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
idima said:
I disagree with you. Nobody is "cursing Canada" or anybody as you said.
We are talking here about terrible job done by some bureaucrats. They messed up before when they rejected 300 000 application just because they were incompetent in their work and were not able to organize it, and this year when they messed up with forms.
What just happened with Martha is just unfair.

Every applicant had spent a lot of money, time and energy to prepare and send their application. Everybody put so much hope and expectations into this.
And they are not even able to keep the count of applications received, the least they can do, to save many people their money and time.

We are talking about tens, if not hundreds of thousands applications here. Many thousands of application packages sent back and forward, billions of dollars spent on education verifications, courier fees, translation and notary services. I am not talking about carbon footprint and emission related to this process, millions of trees wasted on unnecessary paper, millions of gallons of petrol wasted on moving all this stuff around the globe, millions of working hours of applicants wasted.

These bureaucrats are really killing us and the mother Earth, man! :mad:
And we have to be thankful for this?
You are absolutely entitled to your opinion - and hence this forum. I was trying to create a positive mood but I guess CIC does deserve some stick for their inefficiencies.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
Marta said:
Yes, I'm out. The cap is probably full by now.
OMG...Marta m really shockedwhen i heard this....

You should take a chance and send updated doc when you receive your old one....

But m really egar to know that how CIC has update you.. Means you had call him or they revert to your mail query....