+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

borojevic

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2013
Med's Done....
April 1st
Completely agree with the above post.

"Thanks so much for a detailed transcript.
It would be great if you can share the Credit Card discussion as well.
It should help us if we need to ask for any changes from the bank (if any)."

michalovy

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Poland
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
Adrenalineforu said:
Believe me I literally had a quarrel with them through mid May-13 for making us wait unnecessarily. Now I realized why they were holding applications. It was not really hard for me to make her understand what happened. I told my consultant that Marta's file reached on 6-May and my consultant replied that it is bound to be returned because there were some changes still ongoing and it is often not the good idea to send applications within the first 10 days at least. Also, she confirmed that the Schedule 3 form on 4-May was marked with 2011 (or 2012, I don't remember what number she told, but it was older than 2013) on the footer hence had not to be used.
if that's the case then it's highly possible that more applications will be returned for the same reason. The question is now whether these applications, when corrected are returned to CIC, will take their original place in the queue or will be pushed to the back.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
michalovy said:
if that's the case then it's highly possible that more applications will be returned for the same reason. The question is now whether these applications, when corrected are returned to CIC, will take their original place in the queue or will be pushed to the back.
CIC works in FIFO manner so first in first out...... Next time if they hit cic it will counted received at that time only.... So if anyone in India will face rejection CIC will send package in regular post it will take more than month time to reach.....

ddd1

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
@Marta thats really sad to hear this happened...I hope you can apply again with the modified form..

just realized that in additional family information i didn't write my name in my native language, while for my parents and siblings i did write their name in native language and english....that's going to be counted as incomplete?

nishtal

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
The GREAT NDVO!!!
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18th
Nomination.....
PER : 10/21/13
AOR Received.
13-NOVEMBER-2013
Med's Request
18th Feb-2014
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
18th Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
not too far now....
LANDED..........
Inshallah
I just chekd the footer of the Schedule A Background application form we sent CIC.....

its: IMM 5669 (12-2012) E same as the ones currently on the cic website

wins

Apr 14, 2013
Hi Guys,

Anybody can give me advice, I am graduated as Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communicatios Engineering and currenty working in a College school as Laboratory Technician in nginneering Department/Electronics and Telecom Section . My question is do u think I am qualified to apply in NOC 2147-Computer Engineering because all the main duities of computer engineering written in the CIC website is my main duties but my title in school that i employed in not the same for main title that the cic suggested,do u think this is a big prob that i cannot apply for NOC 2147.

many thanks!!!

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Adrenalineforu said:
Just went over Marta's case study with my consultant over phone and had a long discussion. Hope we all do figure some clues from this. There was a time when I was really fed up with my consultant for holding things up even when everything was almost ready. I was ready with most things as early as Dec-12 when the program was to open in Jan-13 (except a few requirements as ECA).

Believe me I literally had a quarrel with them through mid May-13 for making us wait unnecessarily. Now I realized why they were holding applications. It was not really hard for me to make her understand what happened. I told my consultant that Marta's file reached on 6-May and my consultant replied that it is bound to be returned because there were some changes still ongoing and it is often not the good idea to send applications within the first 10 days at least. Also, she confirmed that the Schedule 3 form on 4-May was marked with 2011 (or 2012, I don't remember what number she told, but it was older than 2013) on the footer hence had not to be used.

Not-so-word-to-word telephonic transcript below;

Q - Why should we not apply within (a vague figure) 10-12 days?
A - There tends to be some last moment changes not only with FSWP Canada but any other similar process across other countries. And this is not happening for the first time. We have seen that earlier many time with other processes with other nations as well.
(Remarks- I couldn't say much on that. She might be right, she might be wrong but that's her experience)

Q - Why it was rejected when nothing much was changed regarding applicant's information but only format of the form.
A - Not because they wanted to see same information on new format but because the footer dated earlier than 2013 and they cannot archive an older form (Online and hard-copies) with rest of the newer forms starting the opening of new FSWP this year. That's because, if they do so, in the final audit it will be highlighted and marked as Non-Conformity. And the file would be required to re-opened and start over again and satisfy the auditor.
(Remarks- Seems logical but to what extent? Can't really tell but to believe what she says)

Q - What happens with the other forms that have changed around that period?
A - If the footer has changed in any form, then same implications as above. But if footer hasn't, all the variants of the same form are essentially same and equally acceptable within the FSWP 2013.

Q- We used an older Check-list. It was updated around 17-May?
A- I know. We started downloading and filling forms around 13-May (Monday) and sending them to the verification department. We noticed when the new form arrived but the footer did not change that means they are equally acceptable in FSWP 2013. Nothing greatly changed with FSWP. Rest of the applications were then taken over with the newer form from next week.
(Remarks- I think they took some risk here. She might be telling truth but what more can I do on this.)

There was a discussion regarding Credit card but that is not in context with the above case and hence I'll not post here.

The Crux,
Considering the '+' (Consultant's experience) and '-' (they are salesmen after all and would always show a rosy picture), I'm assuming to a greater extent that what she said might be at least 75% true and correct but that is just my way of understanding things and my level of assessment. You all have the right to agree or differ from the study above.
(I hope their experience pays.)

And Marta, I still feel so bad about you. It could happen to anyone and as I said earlier, this CIC stuff is a gamble. It looks more like a game of probability and circumstances than ingenuity, which is really sad.
I think this is not true 100%. If they open the program on the 4th, and you download and fill the updated forms that day (excluding those cases, where you used the old forms from your PC's cache), and your application reached them let's say on the 14th, then they can not reject anything, because they put an updated form online on the 17th. That is just pure BS from the consultant, trying to make you believe it is not a problem that they send an application late (probably because of their fault). And by the way the Schedule3 was already the May 2013 version on the 4th, I downloaded it that day, at about 9AM, Sydney, NS time.

RufiDoby

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 11-07-2013
I am not able to open few pages on this thread (as many others on this forum) so I'm not able to read which form Marta has to send again. Is it schedule 3 Economic classes?

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
nishtal said:
I just chekd the footer of the Schedule A Background application form we sent CIC.....

its: IMM 5669 (12-2012) E same as the ones currently on the cic website
The additional family information is dated (04-2008) E that means none of these forms changed for this opening.

RufiDoby

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 11-07-2013
And Marta please don't lose hope, send your application again as soon as possible!!!

michalovy

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Poland
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
oszi said:
I think this is not true 100%. If they open the program on the 4th, and you download and fill the updated forms that day (excluding those cases, where you used the old forms from your PC's cache), and your application reached them let's say on the 14th, then they can not reject anything, because they put an updated form online on the 17th. That is just pure BS from the consultant, trying to make you believe it is not a problem that they send an application late (probably because of their fault).
for me it also does not make much sense, but looking at what CIC is doing, I can definitely believe this... It's totally unfair if they reject applications based on the wrong file version (except for the cache problem).

weneklek

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
wins said:
Hi Guys,

Anybody can give me advice, I am graduated as Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communicatios Engineering and currenty working in a College school as Laboratory Technician in nginneering Department/Electronics and Telecom Section . My question is do u think I am qualified to apply in NOC 2147-Computer Engineering because all the main duities of computer engineering written in the CIC website is my main duties but my title in school that i employed in not the same for main title that the cic suggested,do u think this is a big prob that i cannot apply for NOC 2147.

many thanks!!!
As long it is certified that you perform duties listed in 2147 then you can apply. There are sample titles listed in 2147. you can check that also

wins

Apr 14, 2013
weneklek said:
As long it is certified that you perform duties listed in 2147 then you can apply. There are sample titles listed in 2147. you can check that also
Thanks weneklek Filipino ka? ang worried ko wla kc s sample titles nila yung laboratoy technian puro engineer nklista s cic website under ng NOC 2147..what do u think pede bko mgapply p rin?

weneklek

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
wins said:
Thanks weneklek Filipino ka? ang worried ko wla kc s sample titles nila yung laboratoy technian puro engineer nklista s cic website under ng NOC 2147..what do u think pede bko mgapply p rin?

yup pinoy. Just make sure main duties of NOC 2147 is similar also to your current job description. You can ask for COE with duties and responsibilities and signed by your immediate supervior or HR manager.

wins

Apr 14, 2013
weneklek said:
yup pinoy. Just make sure main duties of NOC 2147 is similar also you current job description. You can ask for COE with duties and responsibilities and signed by your immediate supervior or HR manager.
Thank you brod, nkpgsubmit knb ng application m s CIC? so brod stay kn lng position ko n laboratory technician as long as preho lng main job responsiblities ko s NOC 2147.my email kb pra m kpg my iba pko question email kita kung ok lng sau brod!!thanks..