+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

nishtal

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
The GREAT NDVO!!!
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18th
Nomination.....
PER : 10/21/13
AOR Received.
13-NOVEMBER-2013
Med's Request
18th Feb-2014
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
18th Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
not too far now....
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Vats said:
I think School Leaving Certificate is fine enough
it must contain your parents name ofcourse dob
If you follow this link; and watch the video the guy clearly states they need Birth Certificates. If you cant provide one then provide an affidavit/ statutory declaration.

AND NO SUBSTITUES!!!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/complete-application/complete-application.asp

ps all non english and non french docs must be translated and certified...Period!!

weneklek

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Vats said:
You think? Is it stated in CIC website that can be a substitute with Birth Certificate? Don't mislead other members here

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
i think you can submit a substitute document as long as you also give an explanation as to why you are not able to give the proper doc. but i am also guessing that you will have a smaller chance of getting into the cap limit. it depends on how valid your reason is and on the CIC officers.

weneklek said:
You think? Is it stated in CIC website that can be a substitute with Birth Certificate? Don't mislead other members here

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
IMM5612 Doc Checklist - on first page:

NOTE: If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that documentation is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim. If your application lacks any of the documents without a reasonable justification, it will be returned to you or in certain circumstances could result in the refusal of your application.

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
nishtal said:
Hiya Huang,

I believe you are also on the Chinese forums, are you able to update us with the NOC stats from that forum so the admins on this forum can add the applicants from R.of CHina on the spreadsheet??
it will also give us a more accurate figure of global caps and etc
here, i already replied similar qs this morning.
As Chinese applicants need to get another local education assessment before ECA (stupid regulation!), we are naturally late at the startingpoint! Only limited lucky one has completed and send their package. As far as I know there is no spreadsheet yet on the forum. Someone did creat a chat group to discuss this, but I did not join yet, however I do not think there are ppl as many as 2011.
Many Newcomers are still preparing, but the voice from early bird is almost none.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Just went over Marta's case study with my consultant over phone and had a long discussion. Hope we all do figure some clues from this. There was a time when I was really fed up with my consultant for holding things up even when everything was almost ready. I was ready with most things as early as Dec-12 when the program was to open in Jan-13 (except a few requirements as ECA).

Believe me I literally had a quarrel with them through mid May-13 for making us wait unnecessarily. Now I realized why they were holding applications. It was not really hard for me to make her understand what happened. I told my consultant that Marta's file reached on 6-May and my consultant replied that it is bound to be returned because there were some changes still ongoing and it is often not the good idea to send applications within the first 10 days at least. Also, she confirmed that the Schedule 3 form on 4-May was marked with 2011 (or 2012, I don't remember what number she told, but it was older than 2013) on the footer hence had not to be used.

Not-so-word-to-word telephonic transcript below;

Q - Why should we not apply within (a vague figure) 10-12 days?
A - There tends to be some last moment changes not only with FSWP Canada but any other similar process across other countries. And this is not happening for the first time. We have seen that earlier many time with other processes with other nations as well.
(Remarks- I couldn't say much on that. She might be right, she might be wrong but that's her experience)

Q - Why it was rejected when nothing much was changed regarding applicant's information but only format of the form.
A - Not because they wanted to see same information on new format but because the footer dated earlier than 2013 and they cannot archive an older form (Online and hard-copies) with rest of the newer forms starting the opening of new FSWP this year. That's because, if they do so, in the final audit it will be highlighted and marked as Non-Conformity. And the file would be required to re-opened and start over again and satisfy the auditor.
(Remarks- Seems logical but to what extent? Can't really tell but to believe what she says)

Q - What happens with the other forms that have changed around that period?
A - If the footer has changed in any form, then same implications as above. But if footer hasn't, all the variants of the same form are essentially same and equally acceptable within the FSWP 2013.

Q- We used an older Check-list. It was updated around 17-May?
A- I know. We started downloading and filling forms around 13-May (Monday) and sending them to the verification department. We noticed when the new form arrived but the footer did not change that means they are equally acceptable in FSWP 2013. Nothing greatly changed with FSWP. Rest of the applications were then taken over with the newer form from next week.
(Remarks- I think they took some risk here. She might be telling truth but what more can I do on this.)

There was a discussion regarding Credit card but that is not in context with the above case and hence I'll not post here.

The Crux,
Considering the '+' (Consultant's experience) and '-' (they are salesmen after all and would always show a rosy picture), I'm assuming to a greater extent that what she said might be at least 75% true and correct but that is just my way of understanding things and my level of assessment. You all have the right to agree or differ from the study above.
(I hope their experience pays.)

And Marta, I still feel so bad about you. It could happen to anyone and as I said earlier, this CIC stuff is a gamble. It looks more like a game of probability and circumstances than ingenuity, which is really sad.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
Vats said:
Dear,

Cic only required birth certificate. It is not like that documents valid in India will be valid internationally. Where as cic has created and clearly mention requirement on site to which we bound to provide if willing to relocate at Canada......otherwise we should be ready for rejection... This is the rule of CIC...

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Adrenalineforu said:
Just went over Marta's case study with my consultant over phone and had a long discussion. Hope we all do figure some clues from this. There was a time when I was really fed up with my consultant for holding things up even when everything was almost ready. I was ready with most things as early as Dec-12 when the program was to open in Jan-13 (except a few requirements as ECA).

Believe me I literally had a quarrel with them through mid May-13 for making us wait unnecessarily. Now I realized why they were holding applications. It was not really hard for me to make her understand what happened. I told my consultant that Marta's file reached on 6-May and my consultant replied that it is bound to be returned because there were some changes still ongoing and it is often not the good idea to send applications within the first 10 days at least. Also, she confirmed that the Schedule 3 form on 4-May was marked with 2011 (or 2012, I don't remember what number she told, but it was older than 2013) on the footer hence had not to be used.

Not-so-word-to-word telephonic transcript below;

Q - Why should we not apply within (a vague figure) 10-12 days?
A - There tends to be some last moment changes not only with FSWP Canada but any other similar process across other countries. And this is not happening for the first time. We have seen that earlier many time with other processes with other nations as well.
(Remarks- I couldn't say much on that. She might be right, she might be wrong but that's her experience)

Q - Why it was rejected when nothing much was changed regarding applicant's information but only format of the form.
A - Not because they wanted to see same information on new format but because the footer dated earlier than 2013 and they cannot archive an older form (Online and hard-copies) with rest of the newer forms starting the opening of new FSWP this year. That's because, if they do so, in the final audit it will be highlighted and marked as Non-Conformity. And the file would be required to re-opened and start over again and satisfy the auditor.
(Remarks- Seems logical but to what extent? Can't really tell but to believe what she says)

Q - What happens with the other forms that have changed around that period?
A - If the footer has changed in any form, then same implications as above. But if footer hasn't, all the variants of the same form are essentially same and equally acceptable within the FSWP 2013.

Q- We used an older Check-list. It was updated around 17-May?
A- I know. We started downloading and filling forms around 13-May (Monday) and sending them to the verification department. We noticed when the new form arrived but the footer did not change that means they are equally acceptable in FSWP 2013. Nothing greatly changed with FSWP. Rest of the applications were then taken over with the newer form from next week.
(Remarks- I think they took some risk here. She might be telling truth but what more can I do on this.)

There was a discussion regarding Credit card but that is not in context with the above case and hence I'll not post here.

The Crux,
Considering the '+' (Consultant's experience) and '-' (they are salesmen after all and would always show a rosy picture), I'm assuming to a greater extent that what she said might be at least 75% true and correct but that is just my way of understanding things and my level of assessment. You all have the right to agree or differ from the study above.
(I hope their experience pays.)

And Marta, I still feel so bad about you. It could happen to anyone and as I said earlier, this CIC stuff is a gamble. It looks more like a game of probability and circumstances than ingenuity, which is really sad.
Hi Adrenalineforu...which consultant u have hired???
Can u ask ur consultant abt birth certificate? I have send my 10th standard certificate in lieu of birth certificate since they were not ready at the time of sending the documents...

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
School certificates won't work. Either birth certificate or an affidavit in lieu of that. My birth certificate was in Hindi hence I sent an affidavit. I need not ask her, it is well known.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
Hey anybody facing problem in accessing previous pages of this thread today...... I am not able to open pages erlier than 231.... Is there any problem with website...

RTJ

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3142<br/>ECA Docs Filed: 30-04-2013<br/>Docs Reached: 03-05-2013<br/>ECA Completed: 03-05-2013<br/>ECA Received: 07-05-2013<br/>App. Sent: 15-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013<br/>CC Charged : 30-07-2013<br/>PER Received : 01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-01-2014
Passport Req..
03-12-2013<br/>PP, RPRF & PCC Submitted: 08-01-2014<br/>RPRF Resubmitted: 20-01-2014<br/>DM: 22-02-2014
DD2211 said:
Hey anybody facing problem in accessing previous pages of this thread today...... I am not able to open pages erlier than 231.... Is there any problem with website...
i'm having the same problem

borojevic

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2013
Med's Done....
April 1st
DD2211 said:
Yes, me too. And the main discussion about fsw2013 page 443 - current one.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
DD2211 said:
Same problem here too!! :(

KHAN2013

Jun 3, 2013
Hi Adrenalin,

Thanks so much for a detailed transcript.
It would be great if you can share the Credit Card discussion as well.
It should help us if we need to ask for any changes from the bank (if any).

I am still confused on the procedure of fees (Credit Card) payment.

From my personal point of view, I think they will use our signed form for the payment.
As such, there should not be any problem with the card whether CHIP is available or not on it.
What all they need is our confirmation (signature), card number, expiry details and cvv and all those we have provided on the form.

Anybody can add their views on this to let us know the actual procedure of fees (via Credit Card) collection by CIC.

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
DD2211 said:
There seems to be problem, I have been trying since long but unable to open by clicking on the Thread Title which comes up in the Index on the first page....