+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Ronald

May 27, 2013
When is the day CIC will update the completed phase 1 evaluations? It is almost a month since FSW was opened.

Just excited and worried.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
Item 13 - Proof of Education of the Document Checklist indicates that I am to attach education documents (e.g., certificates, diplomas or degrees).

My question is, do I also attach professional work development certificates that I acquired while working? I have attained several such certificates, do I attach them to my FSWP application.

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
Ronald said:
When is the day CIC will update the completed phase 1 evaluations? It is almost a month since FSW was opened.

Just excited and worried.
I guess, maybe before they finish evaluation for first batch, they were told by their IT guy that form 5612 is changed on may 17th. The poor CIC staff should evaluate all package again. :p. but anyway I do not see any changes negative to those applied, no matter before or after may 17 th.
Also as CIC allow us to inquiry them 6 weeks after we submit the package, at least we should be patient till next week, which I believe early bird should get their cc charged.

weneklek

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
donutbox said:
Item 13 - Proof of Education of the Document Checklist indicates that I am to attach education documents (e.g., certificates, diplomas or degrees).

My question is, do I also attach professional work development certificates that I acquired while working? I have attained several such certificates, do I attach them to my FSWP application.
do you mean training and seminar certificates? No need to submit those.

item 13 pertains only to proof of education. so submit a copy of your diploma certificate and transcipt of record from your institution (same reqt's as ECA)

ps_gocan

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
In the instruction guide it says that we have to put the barcode page on the top of our applications, which I didn't and its in the page 7 of generic application form (the original location).

Do you guys think this will be an issue by CIC? When I realized the mistake, just getting little bit nervous about it.

2013aspirant

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Rec: 01-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2013
Med's Request
6-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Dec2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6-Dec-2013 (sub. on 11-Dec-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
7-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March, 2014
ps_gocan said:
In the instruction guide it says that we have to put the barcode page on the top of our applications, which I didn't and its in the page 7 of generic application form (the original location).

Do you guys think this will be an issue by CIC? When I realized the mistake, just getting little bit nervous about it.
not to worry...its just the way cic wants ur docs to be placed in the package. Wont affect anything :).

I assume the first thing they will do when they open the package is scan barcodes in order to extract basic info automatically rather than manually updating it.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
amit80203 said:
Friends...I think people working in CIC with likes of Sandr, Stephenson, Macleod might have left CIC :p :p....these are d guys who have received least applications :-X
CIC might be short of people and now they might be finding it tough to execute the work on time :eek: :'(
I am waiting for CIC to advertise for filling the required post so that I can apply to these positions and fulfill my Canadian dream :p :p

P.S. This is just my thought to take away the anxiety from the minds of people.... :D ;) :)
[quote author=jigzyy on: June 02, 2013, 05:51:44 pm]
Hmm, Interesting, It's not just Checklist Updated on May 17th, it's Supplementary Travel Information form too get updated. It is now type able.
[/quote]
It really looks like CIC is short of manpower ...they need good skilled workers :)

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
From a very authentic Canadian lawyer I got the below information:

“Based on previous experience, wait time for further instructions is 1 - 5 months. However, due to the recent changes in immigration law and CIO processing, we ask for your patience if processing times are greater than expected.”

We are approaching one month time starting May 04th, not sure if CIC is counting from May 17th :) . But we cannot do anything except for wait and pray that our applications be accepted under respective NOCs.

database1981

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are the changes on the checklist? I can't notice it... But the Travels Form is now cool!

wins

Apr 14, 2013
Hi guys,

Need help! I am in the process of fill out the form of Generic Form (IMM 008) the is a field that " Current country of residence: I'm here now in Oman working.. what should i will answer in the fields " Oman" status " worker" and should i will answer the dates from - to , since every year i renew my contract here in oman..thanks

Ronald

May 27, 2013
Huangxyqjy said:
I guess, maybe before they finish evaluation for first batch, they were told by their IT guy that form 5612 is changed on may 17th. The poor CIC staff should evaluate all package again. :p. but anyway I do not see any changes negative to those applied, no matter before or after may 17 th.
Also as CIC allow us to inquiry them 6 weeks after we submit the package, at least we should be patient till next week, which I believe early bird should get their cc charged.
What is the implication of that form 5612 changed last May 17th for those who submitted before the said date?

Will those changed forms be a cause of the delay of the evaluations conducted by CIC especially for those who were able to submit documents on a much previous date than May 17th?

Ronald

May 27, 2013
irfanyusuf said:
From a very authentic Canadian lawyer I got the below information:

“Based on previous experience, wait time for further instructions is 1 - 5 months. However, due to the recent changes in immigration law and CIO processing, we ask for your patience if processing times are greater than expected.”

We are approaching one month time starting May 04th, not sure if CIC is counting from May 17th :) . But we cannot do anything except for wait and pray that our applications be accepted under respective NOCs.
Ei IRFANYUSUF, I would like to ask your knowledge and viewpoints on this issue "changes of form/s last May 17" by CIC? I was not able to follow through this scenario.

What is the implication of this change to those who prepared and signed documents from templates published by CIC and successfully submitted their documents earlier than 17th of May?

Ronald

May 27, 2013
jigzyy said:
Hmm, Interesting, It's not just Checklist Updated on May 17th, it's Supplementary Travel Information form too get updated. It is now type able.
Hey Jigzyy!

My friend submitted her documents last May 16th. If the templates/forms are changed on the 17th of May then she might have signed the old forms. Should she be alarmed on her case using templates from previous opening of the FSWP?

Just to ask your thoughts on this. Thank you.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
Folks,

I believe that we should chalk out certain mandatory details for information to be entered in the FSWP May 2013 Applicant Tracker.

Mandatory Information Required:
1) Alias
2) NOC
3) IELTS Score
4) Application Sent
5) Application Received
6) Receiving time

It is request that you enter as much as information you have beyond the mandatory information listed above. I saw some names without NOC. This will make the whole effort futile.

Please cooperate.

jigzyy
islandbabe
anac
amar31282
please correct me if I am wrong.