+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
bantoo said:
well I was checking on the cic website where we can get a in touch with them on update wrt., change of address.employment,etc.,
is thier any possible way
Ya you can but after your file transfer to your Local VO.... wait till that time.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bantoo said:
well I was checking on the cic website where we can get a in touch with them on update wrt., change of address.employment,etc.,
is thier any possible way
You can't send any other information till you get a file number, before that nothing of what you will send will be connected to your documents.

Anyway, i believe as long as you sent your application you score is already 67+, so don't worry about your spouse IELTS as it won't add anything to your application as long as you already pass the 67.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe we should get feedbacks from CIO this week, at least updates for the applications received.

About the modified forms after the 4th of May, Guys don't worry, this is CIC problem (if it's a problem). People has nothing to do with that, just Stop being worried about things that won't make any difference. What happened happened already so let's wait, it's CIC move now

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
Freebird_76 said:
I believe we should get feedbacks from CIO this week, at least updates for the applications received.

About the modified forms after the 4th of May, Guys don't worry, this is CIC problem (if it's a problem). People has nothing to do with that, just Stop being worried about things that won't make any difference. What happened happened already so let's wait, it's CIC move now
God Bless you Freebird. I hope you are right!!

abiman111

Jun 3, 2013
jigzyy said:
For now, it's open. Islandbabe, and few others, who are interested in continuous editing, please PM me emails (google), so I can add them as editors. Public Editing will result in loss of data and few "stupids" will try to play with the data.
Hi, I have applied as well. I would like to add to the spreadsheet on my details. Please grand me the rights to do so.

Abi

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
abiman111 said:
Hi, I have applied as well. I would like to add to the spreadsheet on my details. Please grand me the rights to do so.

Abi
You have to state your details here to be added by the moderator. You cannot add yourself.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Freebird_76 said:
You can't send any other information till you get a file number, before that nothing of what you will send will be connected to your documents.

Anyway, i believe as long as you sent your application you score is already 67+, so don't worry about your spouse IELTS as it won't add anything to your application as long as you already pass the 67.
Yes it can be connected to your document, if you attach a letter explaining what and why and also describing in details the date the document was delivered also you can include your passport biodata page as well as the document that are missing from the first submission. they will get it.

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
reddevil7281 said:
Hahaha, well I remember I placed them according to the checklist and remember odd things like placing page 7 (all barcodes) of main form on top and then the checklist and then the main form that was now page 1-6 and then 8 (one or two barcodes with signature). Don't remember the exact sequence after that but remember the docs and how I had to strive to gather them all in time.

As for the translation, I did get both certified a long time ago, but due to requiring the certified translation every couple of years here in Dubai (for family visa sponsorship), I could not submit that (there are notary, exit ministry, ministry of foreign affairs, UAE embassy in home country and what not stamps on it) and just placed a copy. Couldn't possibly arrange all those stamps on a new translation, nor do they do Urdu to English legal translation in Dubai. Probably could have arranged them but didn't identify if that was required .... I just hope it clears the first step and then I could submit whatever original they require. Goodluck to everyone else to in these small issues that may affect an application. Anyway, anyway, anyway :(

As for letting go, I am hooked onto this forum and visit various threads since I applied. Prior to applying, I used a few sources for my information but post application, this is all I visit. Been around the same time since I sent my application, 3.5 weeks and that has not been enough for me to get over it and let it go :s The day there was a false alarm about CC charged, my heartbeat got raised every time I got a text (my CC company sends a text for every charge) and I don't receive a lot of texts apart from these and promotional ones. Then the weekend came and now I don't respond to texts like that :p

Anyway, thanks to you guys for putting in the effort and getting all this together. This is like my virtual set of friends and acquaintances, though some questions get repetitive on here and start to irritate, I still love all the contributions and exchanges. Lets see how long this obsession lasts, I'm not known to let go of things very easily hahaha!

What will happen if i didn't put the barcodes on top? I'd realized that one when i had already sent my applicaton. The barcodes were at the bottome of my generic form. What can you say?

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
bjazjbej said:
What will happen if i didn't put the barcodes on top? I'd realized that one when i had already sent my applicaton. The barcodes were at the bottome of my generic form. What can you say?
the VO will just utter 'xxxx' and start processing your file... no worries man ! cheers. i KNOW that it doesn't matter.....

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
tomsware said:
the VO will just utter 'xxxx' and start processing your file... no worries man ! cheers. i KNOW that it doesn't matter.....
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D perfectly said...lol... 8) 8) 8) 8)

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
Floxzy said:
Yes it can be connected to your document, if you attach a letter explaining what and why and also describing in details the date the document was delivered also you can include your passport biodata page as well as the document that are missing from the first submission. they will get it.
I beg to differ Floxzy,

I don't think they can connect the documents if you state the delivery and other details, that's difficult for them. "IF THEY START DOING IT, THEY WILL NEVER END UP DOING THAT"

Just think what if they have already started the evaluation, entered the details in GCMS, the file has moved from 1st person to the 10th person....so I believe its logically not possible till you get the UCI / Reference Number and the file gets transferred to your VISA Office.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Floxzy said:
Well that's not a good idea keeping in view of our past experience, the gist of how these guys work, the burden of load on them and the criticism the CIC has taken in the past and near past. But I could be wrong at the same time.

The point is, the packages aren't opened yet and there is no official mechanism of keeping extra supplied documents/pages somewhere to be merged later with the main application or at this point of time when they are only receiving couriers and stacking them as per NOC in the FIFO order. They won't be putting the extra docs in the applicants main application bunch, neither will they mark and stock the xtras in a locker or some place safe. I hope you get my point.

The best time would be when the bunch is being scrutinized in front of an invigilator and when he asks for spouse's IELTS scorecard. But anyway, if the person's score is at least 67, then no one should bother.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
bjazjbej said:
I also left mine at the bottom. I don't want to worry over so many things.

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
tomsware said:
\

God is great! :D

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13