+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Ronald

May 27, 2013
alta.province said:
How do you know that it was May 17th?

I used the forms issued before May 17th. Actually, I signed that on May 16th, I hope it will not be a problem? The application was with courier from May 17 untill May 21, when they shipped it to CIC from Calgary.
You have the same case as my friend. Would this imply something negative to the application submitted before May 17th using the old forms? It seems highly irregular for CIC to set-play such move if they will take all those who submitted before May 17th on a bad line by returning documents.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
irfanyusuf said:
From a very authentic Canadian lawyer I got the below information:

“Based on previous experience, wait time for further instructions is 1 - 5 months. However, due to the recent changes in immigration law and CIO processing, we ask for your patience if processing times are greater than expected.”

We are approaching one month time starting May 04th, not sure if CIC is counting from May 17th :) . But we cannot do anything except for wait and pray that our applications be accepted under respective NOCs.
Gosh!! :eek: I was under the impression that with the less number of NOCs this year, it should have been much faster than before.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
wins said:
Hi guys,

Need help! I am in the process of fill out the form of Generic Form (IMM 008) the is a field that " Current country of residence: I'm here now in Oman working.. what should i will answer in the fields " Oman" status " worker" and should i will answer the dates from - to , since every year i renew my contract here in oman..thanks
put your FIRST EVER starting date in Oman ... and for end date, you can put the date till which your visa is valid ...

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
donutbox said:
Item 13 - Proof of Education of the Document Checklist indicates that I am to attach education documents (e.g., certificates, diplomas or degrees).

My question is, do I also attach professional work development certificates that I acquired while working? I have attained several such certificates, do I attach them to my FSWP application.
I don't think you need to send any "Continuing Professional Development" (CPD) certificates, but if you do have certificates of registration with professional bodies you MAY add them to your application. They may not be mandatory but helpful to your application.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
wins said:
Hi guys,

Need help! I am in the process of fill out the form of Generic Form (IMM 008) the is a field that " Current country of residence: I'm here now in Oman working.. what should i will answer in the fields " Oman" status " worker" and should i will answer the dates from - to , since every year i renew my contract here in oman..thanks
If you are on a work visa, I guess you should fill in your country of residence as "Oman" and status should be worker/work visa, etc.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
amit80203 said:
It really looks like CIC is short of manpower ...they need good skilled workers :)
and they got a really small office to seat that much man power!

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
Ronald said:
Hey Jigzyy!

My friend submitted her documents last May 16th. If the templates/forms are changed on the 17th of May then she might have signed the old forms. Should she be alarmed on her case using templates from previous opening of the FSWP?

Just to ask your thoughts on this. Thank you.
Hey Guys,

1. Why do you worry for the mistake done by CIC?

2. If they have changed the forms on 17th, then they do also know that they have received number of applications prior to that and they must have worked out the way to deal with it.

3. They have not made any official announcement on CIC website, hence need not to worry about anything.

4. You should not feel the pain of headache of CIC.

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Ronald said:
Ei IRFANYUSUF, I would like to ask your knowledge and viewpoints on this issue "changes of form/s last May 17" by CIC? I was not able to follow through this scenario.

What is the implication of this change to those who prepared and signed documents from templates published by CIC and successfully submitted their documents earlier than 17th of May?
Hi Roland
In my viewpoint it will not affect in anyway. The only difference they made is in the document checklist and travel doc forms. The updated document check list doesn't require spouse educational transcripts now which were required earlier. The travel documents form is now the fillable version, previously the check boxes were to be marked by hand. Those who have sent their applications earlier are all safe as they have complied the then requirements.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Ronald said:
What is the implication of that form 5612 changed last May 17th for those who submitted before the said date?

Will those changed forms be a cause of the delay of the evaluations conducted by CIC especially for those who were able to submit documents on a much previous date than May 17th?
I think it's the other way around. It's logical; for those who filled and sent the forms before 17th are not at fault. In fact, those who filled previous forms and sent after 17th may have some issues, yet I'm not sure. I'm from one of the latter bunch of guys. I sent my app/ on 28th and noticed that I filled the form which asked for wife's educational docs and then it was no longer required.

Anyway, I provided something extra and that my appendices/supporting docs are in line with the attached checklist, so I think I should not really worry about that. Any takes on that?

bantoo

Dec 8, 2011
I had sent my application on the 7th and reached cic on 10th may.
we did not include spouse ielts as the test was scheduled for the 16th may, for which the results are out.i want to know include this in our applicaton,
anyone has any idea if this is possible or wait for cic to give some ref no.
ur help in this regard would highly be appreciated.

Ronald

May 27, 2013
Thank you for your responses GMP_13, Adrenalineforu and Irfanyusuf. It's really stressful. Good luck to everybody. :D

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
bantoo said:
we did not include spouse ielts as the test was scheduled for the 16th may, for which the results are out.i want to know include this in our applicaton,
There is no way you can send the IELTS TRF of your spouse since there is no reference # allotted, wait till you get the UCI number.

Also you need not send the IELTS TRF if you scored 67 points while you sent your application.

aditya_

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
04-01-2014
Passport Req..
04-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2014
vpfsw said:
maybe they will post this week since its been a month since they announced fsw 2013
:'(

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
bantoo said:

Wait till reference/UCI number issue to your application... If your point is sifficient than no need to submitt spouse IELTS as it will not do any value addition to your application...

And yaa.. if your point is not sufficient than CIC will reject your packege..... Now its on CIC that if they reject in first phase of document check than you will get your package return with explanation letter with it.... But if CIC will find your points are not sufficient than it is second stage and here your money will be deducted and you will get Email from CIC with UCI But nagetive eligibility review (NER)....

bantoo

Dec 8, 2011
well I was checking on the cic website where we can get a in touch with them on update wrt., change of address.employment,etc.,
is thier any possible way