+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

perseverence

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174<br>WES Assessment Filed..: 30-04-2013<br>WES Received......: 08-05-2013<br>DD Issued from..:HDFC Bank<br>Application Courier...:10-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013 3:18pm<br>PER Received...: 24-07-2013<br>
AOR Received.
10-09-2013<br>Processing Started (ecas): 24-01-2014<br>
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
25-01-2014<br>Passport Sent.: 31-01-2014<br>Passport Recd.: 03-02-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 08-02-2014<br><b>Med's Recd..: 09-02-2014 <--</b>
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2014
LANDED..........
23-04-2014
Pallavi Mahanubhav said:
Quote from: Pallavi Mahanubhav on August 20, 2013, 02:09:20 am
Some off topic stress buster on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan

Rupee on a ventilator.....
Nation in ICU.....
We are in coma.....
Onion in the showroom.....

GOD Bless India
The only way to save the Rupee is to have it tie a rakhi to the Dollar and say "Meri Raksha Karna!"

No wonder we are running to Canada
Nation will be like this...always in ICU..no dollar can save it..better save ourselves :)

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
Also another point is if ur a first timer and you have the UCI check if the CC/DD has been encashed that i believe confirms you are safe.

VD said:
If i understand correctly for first timers the UCI is given when they process your file. But you or the call centre would only know the UCI number or trace it when the record has been input into the GCMS system.... For those who have failed the process they would create the file in the GCMS system and input your client ID with reason y failed and no further action and your app will be returned. For those who passed the both completeness and MI only after that the file is created in the GCMS and UCI is input in there. The call centre we call to get UCI does not have access to the CIO system so you cant blame them for not having your UCI or not giving it to you. They can only see once your file is created in the GCMS system.... if you want to think positively maybe you dont have the UCI yet coz your file has not been created and still having the MI check and not rejected yet as well :) just my point of view

Putting an application into process at the CIO
Following a positive completeness check and final determination of eligibility for processing under
Ministerial Instructions, if any, in place at the time of application, the CIO will:
 create a file in GCMS;
 enter “SW1-FED” in the Category field in GCMS;
 cost recover the applicable processing fees and enter confirmation in GCMS;
 record the GCMS file number on the paper file;
 send an acknowledgement of receipt letter to the applicant informing them that their file has
been placed into processing and, if applicable, transferred to another office;
 transfer the paper file to the processing office in accordance with existing file transfer policies;
and
 transfer the electronic file to the processing office in GCMS by making that office the primary
office for processing
o

bullyog

Aug 6, 2013
Hi VD

Thanks for the update.In my case what should i assume .

I have the UCI number from the call centre agent.I am a first time applicant and have the UCI number.
I have checked with the ECAS but there is no update and it shows no update.I call up the IVR & enter the UCI through IVR but not details are available & the call gets transferred to CIC call centre agent and the same loop is repeated.

What inference should draw that I am a first time applicant with a UCI & no updates on ECAS & IVR.

Waiting for the reply
Thanks & God Bless All......

VD said:
If i understand correctly for first timers the UCI is given when they process your file. But you ( or the call centre ) would only know the UCI number or trace it when the record has been input into the GCMS system.... For those who failed the process they would create the file in the GCMS system and input your client ID that there and reason y failed and no further action and you app will be returned. For those who passed the both completeness and MI only after that the file is created in the GCMS and UCI is input in there. The call centre we call to get UCI does not have access to the CIO system so you cant blame them for not having your UCI or not giving it to you. They can only see once your file is created in the GCMS system.... if you want to think positively maybe you dont have the UCI yet coz your file has not been created and still having the MI check and not rejected yet as well :) just my point of view

Putting an application into process at the CIO
Following a positive completeness check and final determination of eligibility for processing under
Ministerial Instructions, if any, in place at the time of application, the CIO will:
 create a file in GCMS;
 enter “SW1-FED” in the Category field in GCMS;
 cost recover the applicable processing fees and enter confirmation in GCMS;
 record the GCMS file number on the paper file;
 send an acknowledgement of receipt letter to the applicant informing them that their file has
been placed into processing and, if applicable, transferred to another office;
 transfer the paper file to the processing office in accordance with existing file transfer policies;
and
 transfer the electronic file to the processing office in GCMS by making that office the primary
office for processing
o

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
I am no expert ya.... i am just responding based on what i have read and researched.... have you checked if your CC/DD has been charged or encashed?

At the end of the day nothing is confirmed until you receive something from CIC. So just be positive ok. As anyone can say anything but no one knows the exact process. This year is dif from past.

bullyog said:
Hi VD

Thanks for the update.In my case what should i assume .

I have the UCI number from the call centre agent.I am a first time applicant and have the UCI number.
I have checked with the ECAS but there is no update and it shows no update.I call up the IVR & enter the UCI through IVR but not details are available & the call gets transferred to CIC call centre agent and the same loop is repeated.

What inference should draw that I am a first time applicant with a UCI & no updates on ECAS & IVR.

Waiting for the reply
Thanks & God Bless All......

bullyog

Aug 6, 2013
Since last three weeks i am following up with the bank but dd is not encashed till date.

VD said:
I am no expert ya.... i am just responding based on what i have read and researched.... have you checked if your CC/DD has been charged or encashed?

At the end of the day nothing is confirmed until you receive something from CIC. So just be positive ok. As anyone can say anything but no one knows the exact process. This year is dif from past.

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
You just got your UCI? Yesterday?.... Y dont you check with the bank maybe in the next 3 days and check the IVR maybe on Friday.

bullyog said:
Since last three weeks i am following up with the bank but dd is not encashed till date.

bullyog

Aug 6, 2013
UCI i got two week back(first week of aug) ...but no details on ddencashment since last three weeks....
No updates on ecas & ivr .....
I am a first time applicant....

VD said:
You just got your UCI? Yesterday?.... Y dont you check with the bank maybe in the next 3 days and check the IVR maybe on Friday.

rinal2174

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-08-2014
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
bullyog said:
UCI i got two week back(first week of aug) ...but no details on ddencashment since last three weeks....
No updates on ecas & ivr .....
I am a first time applicant....
I have been trying from two days to get my UCI. But unfortunately a lady picks a call and she doesn't want to give UCI.
When i said that many applicants have got this UCI from your office, she said that it is not mandatory to give it to all.

I really don't know what the hell is her problem with me and my voice. :(

Any trick to crack UCI???

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
I have sent you a PM

bullyog said:

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
Hi Seniors, please help me, i wanna know like, i applied for Quebec Skilled worker, i got nomination (CSQ) from quebec and now i applied for Federal Visa and sent application to Sydney but for QSW, there is a different postal address than routine FSW applicants, so i need to know after receiving the application, the same officers will check the application who are checking the routine FSW applications or there will be different officers for it.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wik.haider said:
I second that. totally agree on this. The thing which is pinching me most if you do a root cause analysis.. is there are none of those missing 150 odd members on this forum when they fizzed through the apps? Hard to get my head around it! The're bound to be a few of them. It was just too rapid compared to the earlier weeks which I woulda imagined should have had higher number of applications (because some people were waiting for 2 years).
As one of my friends used to say "Don't think to much. It hurts". :D
No need to use "route cause analysis" or any other type of analysis of CIC workings and procedures, because they are obviously operating under "theory of havoc" and you can hurt your mental health trying to analyze and find logic in all this.

People are waiting for years just for their applications being open, many months to get regular visitors visas, document easily being lost there, your e-mails never returned back, call center exists for only purpose to brush requests off, their staff can go fishing for unknown amount of time.
CIC is like a black hole, they suck everything, your documents, your money, your emotions, your energy and all you can do is to pray to get anything back from them.
Just relax, be cool and wait for the miracle ::)

The only thing you can be sure about them is that you always receive your share of congratulations from "Honorable Minister Kenney" on every possible occasion or memorable date. ;D

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
bullyog said:
When is uci generated in the system.

Is it during the initial check or after the MI check is done .

Kindly update on the same.Any 1112 applicants charged after May 27-2013

Waiting for the reply....
God Bless All.......
No Buddy, No one is charged after 27 May,2013. Mode of Payment for most applicants is through DD and it takes alomost 15 days to be encashed. :(

Wik.haider

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
rinal2174 said:
I have been trying from two days to get my UCI. But unfortunately a lady picks a call and she doesn't want to give UCI.
When i said that many applicants have got this UCI from your office, she said that it is not mandatory to give it to all.

I really don't know what the hell is her problem with me and my voice. :(

Any trick to crack UCI???
I called and said its been 11 weeks since my application reached NS so can I get an update or better yet a client ID so I can start tracking my application on ECAS instead of calling.. that would be really helpful.

I had also emailed 4 weeks ago and she asked me if i had emailed CIC, I said yes.. around 4-5 weeks ago without a reply. Then she gave me a client ID.

Try this if it helps.

rinal2174

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-08-2014
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
Wik.haider said:
I called and said its been 11 weeks since my application reached NS so can I get an update or better yet a client ID so I can start tracking my application on ECAS instead of calling.. that would be really helpful.

I had also emailed 4 weeks ago and she asked me if i had emailed CIC, I said yes.. around 4-5 weeks ago without a reply. Then she gave me a client ID.

Try this if it helps.
Buddy i used the same strategy but it did not work in my case. I emailed on 31st July, no reply yet.
I mentioned this on phone, but she argued that now the time line has changed and you need to send an email after 10 weeks only to get reply (earlier it was 6-8 weeks i think). She confirmed an email id as well on which i had mailed just to find my mistake. but she was not able to find any mistake. so she declared that it is not mandatory to give UCI

Do you know their tea-break. I will call immediately after break. ;D

Bharat1986

Apr 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-05
Last night i called CIC but did not get my UCI on first attempt.. During second attempt a nice lady asked me my details and informed me my client ID.. I was so happy and slept peacefully... when i woke up in the morning i saw a text from my bank that my cc has been charged on 20-08-2013... yuhoooo!!!!

Admins pls update..... now waiting for my PER!!

App received on :05-06-2013

Good luck to all !!! and happy waiting..