09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
blueray333 said:
ouch. sobrang nakakainis pag ganito. so sorry that you are in that predicatment. bawiin mo nalang ang binayad mo. tapos file ka nalang without using a consultant. nakakainis yun.

SOBRA po talagang nakakainis! the agony of waiting for an AOR was killing me and this result would certainly dash my hopes of getting there this year...i remember how i'd count the days and the months that passed by only to wake up with the reality that i have to start from the beginning AGAIN...

kayo po ba did u use an agency? i am really contemplating on filing the apps myself, kaso worry ko pa isa pa baka bawasan ng agency ung irefund saken? hay, another jeopardy...tsk tsk tsk

asitoja

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2010
Doc's Request.
01-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-07-10
File Transfer...
06-09-10
Med's Request
25-08-10
Med's Done....
20-09-10, 29-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-10
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-11
LANDED..........
04-19-11
westpoint,, yes, i agree with the others, if u can still refund ur money do it asap, u can get lots of help from this forum, nway, all these agents can do lang naman talaga is to check if ur docs are ok and submit it, that's merely why they are being paid for, but in ur case pumalpak pa sila sa isa,,grrrrr:mad: :mad: :mad:
westpoint said:
true true, they are very unprofessional, feeling ko tuloy niloloko ako, imagine, i was never remissed with my status inquiry and then all of a sudden i'll get this information first hand pa from CIO and not them!

they really have no intention of telling me this bruhahaha had it not been for CIO letter, and thanks to our very very snail mail haleluya kahit pano it kept me posted.

they said me niresend na raw,??? maybe a strategy for me not to pull out? but this time, pag alang proof im gonna pull out :mad:

my fault...i trusted them na kahit wala silang pinakitang correspondence before, i believed them when they said CIO has not responded...so foolish of me :(

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asitoja said:
westpoint,, yes, i agree with the others, if u can still refund ur money do it asap, u can get lots of help from this forum, nway, all these agents can do lang naman talaga is to check if ur docs are ok and submit it, that's merely why they are being paid for, but in ur case pumalpak pa sila sa isa,,grrrrr:mad: :mad: :mad:

thank you Asitoja and everyone...this forum is really helpful...

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
westpoint said:
SOBRA po talagang nakakainis! the agony of waiting for an AOR was killing me and this result would certainly dash my hopes of getting there this year...i remember how i'd count the days and the months that passed by only to wake up with the reality that i have to start from the beginning AGAIN...

kayo po ba did u use an agency? i am really contemplating on filing the apps myself, kaso worry ko pa isa pa baka bawasan ng agency ung irefund saken? hay, another jeopardy...tsk tsk tsk
Wala akong agency. I just filed my own, of course with a BIG help on this forum. Some of the people who helped me are Karen Chu, mimi, silverfox, pippin, ohcanadiana, etc. I can't remember everyone :)
People here will be glad to help you in anyway they can.

yun lang ang prob, they might not refund everything. pero, dapat fight it out, kasi mali nila, hindi sayo. and, confidence level mo sa kanila, to do the right thing, wala na.

noelcezh

Jan 21, 2009
manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asitoja said:
oo isa pa nasasayang yung time. lahat naman tayo gumatos kaya lang yung time ang pinakaimportante usually may bagong lumalabas na info or changes ang embassy. grabe nagbayad ka na sa kanila ikaw pa ang binibigyan ng isipin!

canada73

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noelcezh said:
oo isa pa nasasayang yung time. lahat naman tayo gumatos kaya lang yung time ang pinakaimportante usually may bagong lumalabas na info or changes ang embassy. grabe nagbayad ka na sa kanila ikaw pa ang binibigyan ng isipin!
yes, time is very important...especially the waiting time.....is there any possible na bigyan ng charges ang mga consultant if ever some fault are coming from them?

Kiking

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 1, 2010
File Transfer...
June 4, 2010
Med's Request
August 11, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 06, 2010 (transmitted to CEM Sept. 11)
Interview........
waived (Thanks be to God)
Passport Req..
Oct. 22, 2010; sent Nov. 2, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Valid until Sept. 6, 2011 (based on the letter); DM on April 19, 2011
LANDED..........
in Winnipeg, Manitoba (June, 2011)
m2canada said:
i hear you!sobrang ang hirap mghintay.the first 30 days medyo okay pa pero after that nkakaworry na tlga.what i did is i went to the embassy last week to confirm kung may application nga tlga ako or nabubuhay lang ako sa kasinungalingan...lol! fortunately ang sabi nmn ng customer service sa akin..."right now your passports are not with you, they are with us so just wait for further notice" ;D
Thank you m2canada. I'll just wait for the further positive notice from CEM since it's my 70th days now. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE, so this is just a test of my patience.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
blueray333 said:
Wala akong agency. I just filed my own, of course with a BIG help on this forum. Some of the people who helped me are Karen Chu, mimi, silverfox, pippin, ohcanadiana, etc. I can't remember everyone :)
People here will be glad to help you in anyway they can.

yun lang ang prob, they might not refund everything. pero, dapat fight it out, kasi mali nila, hindi sayo. and, confidence level mo sa kanila, to do the right thing, wala na.

the first time i applied that was manitoba pnp, i received a negative reply from them coz they said that my ties in manitoba is not stronger as my ties are in vancouver (i have a bro, uncle, cousins in vancouver kasi). this was my own application.

the 2nd time around, i was thinking of doing it myself but hubby insisted we get a consultant. and i agreed hoping they are in better position to know everything and since my first attempt failed nga.

but i noticed that everytime my mom would want to talk (to follow up my apps) to the owner who is based in canada, it's either she's out of office, she met an accident and the secretary would say everything is okay.

i sensed something is wrong somewhere especially when i got to read the insights, the inputs here in this forum...i began to compare mine, its timeline with the members here.

thanks to CIO letter, my intuition paid off...i'm leaving it all up to Him as to what my next step will be...surely your inputs have been very helpful...thanks guys!

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
noelcezh said:
U are right, sayang po ang TIME tsk tsk tsk...

canada73

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiking said:
Thank you m2canada. I'll just wait for the further positive notice from CEM since it's my 70th days now. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE, so this is just a test of my patience.
wow...grabe na po yung waiting time natin....it's been too long na po sa inyo..is there more who are near 90 days of waiting?

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canada73 said:
yes, time is very important...especially the waiting time.....is there any possible na bigyan ng charges ang mga consultant if ever some fault are coming from them?

indeed napakimportante ng time and i've lost a lot of TIME buti sana kung WEIGHT e...

yes, anyone here who knows if there is a penalty that is imposed on erring consultants?

i emphatized with what KIKING said, " nabubuhay lang ba siya sa kasinungalingan? " i liked that kapatid! parang ako, binuhay sa kasinungalingan nung agency ko at ngayon lang nagising hehehe

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canada73 said:
wow...grabe na po yung waiting time natin....it's been too long na po sa inyo..is there more who are near 90 days of waiting?

Hi,

inquire ko lang po if u used an agency when u applied? thanks thanks...

canada73

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
westpoint said:
Hi,

wala po, sariling kayod!

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canada73 said:
wala po, sariling kayod!
i learned a great many lessons...thanks po...

carlnoweast

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
AOR Received.
21-12-2009
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Med's Request
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
05-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2011
LANDED..........
27-04-2011 (Surrey, BC)
westpoint said:
Hi,

hi westpoint, ako i used an agency. However, should i know that this forum exists before i submitted my docs hindi ko na sila kinuha.. kayang-kaya kahit walang consultant. This forum gives everything you need to know. Very generous mga tao dito... and the best part, its all for free!