Passport Req..
09-11-10
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-11
LANDED..........
04-19-11
same feeling :(
EGo2canada said:
Another sad tuesday for me :( :( :( my ecas still in process... 62 days na bakit kaya???? :( :( :(

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asitoja said:
same feeling :(
don't be sad po, there are others out there who has far more worries sir, the important thing is you could check it out and you know it's already there...in His time magiging okay na rin po yan :)

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
EGo2canada said:
Another sad tuesday for me :( :( :( my ecas still in process... 62 days na bakit kaya???? :( :( :(
What's the processing duration indicated in your PPR? Mines is 90 days which is well within their target timeframe.

EGo2canada

Jun 21, 2010
Tarlac, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2010
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
IELTS Request
03-05-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
September 4, 2010
Med's Done....
September 11, 2010/ Sept. 28 recvd by MRU
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 9, 2010
Westpoint thank you!!! God Bless us all :) :) :)

EGo2canada

Jun 21, 2010
Tarlac, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2010
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
IELTS Request
03-05-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
September 4, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 9, 2010
heatspine said:
What's the processing duration indicated in your PPR? Mines is 90 days which is well within their target timeframe.
Hi! 90 days din po....

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
EGo2canada said:
Westpoint thank you!!! God Bless us all :) :) :)

welcome po ;)

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
EGo2canada said:
Hi! 90 days din po....
Ok pa naman pala kaya no need to worry Ego2canada. :)

EGo2canada

Jun 21, 2010
Tarlac, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2010
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
IELTS Request
03-05-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
September 4, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 9, 2010
heatspine said:
Ok pa naman pala kaya no need to worry Ego2canada. :)
Heatspine thank you :)

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
heatspine said:
Hi Westpoint,

First of all, I'm sorry on how your application turned out. From my interpretation, the agent that you've hired caused all of this. Aside from making a mistake on the application procedure (having two applications instead of one), what I find more disturbing is the fact that even your payment wasn't received by the CIO - hence their reply of none payment.

If you are pursuing this, there are two course of action which I personally think you must do.
1. Check and investigate what transpired on your previous application
2. Launch New Application

For the first item:
a. Get all the facts from your agent - para kasing nde nila alam ang ginagawa nila. Get the copy of your submitted application and see what they have done.
b. I'm sure you have the bank draft. You can verify when the bank draft was negotiated (encashed).
c. Check the tracking number of the courier (DHL) when they submitted the application
d. Refund. This one calls for it specially if it is proven that the cause for rejection was your agent's incompetency.

For the second item:
a. I suggest that you do the application yourself. No more agents. All of the information are in the CIC site. Plus you have this forum and other forums in the net that can guide you in the process.

Don't give up if you really have that dream of migrating. I've read accounts from other applicants who failed once but tried again and succeeded.

Hi to all,

here are the emailed reply of my agency:

Canada office was able to receive the same letter as what u received...and they re-send out the package Dece 21, 2010 together with a letter from Mam (agency owner name withheld)

1. Mam would like to sincerely apologize with regards to the payment that CIO mentioned...she was not able to sign the payment form that is why...

2. as for the two applications...its not two. the ex secretary kasi of mam included the sched 3 form of ur husband that is why CIO thought we are submitting one app with 2 PAs...

actually Mam is very angry with the officer from CIO coz he shud have known that it was u who is the PA since u were the one who took the IELTS...

again, mam would like to extend her sincere apology for what this has cozd u but rest assured that ur application is with CIO and that ncessary corrections was made already by Mam...

thanks and will forward the copies of the payment form, the letter from CIO AND of the waybill.

so up there is their reply.... :eek: i could only scratch my head in disbelief...that i'm back to square one agaaaaiiinnnnn.... :(

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
westpoint said:
Mga Sirs/Madam,

Please help i need an opinion whether i will pull out my fsw application, below is a backgrounder on my application:

July 2009 - paid an agency in manila to assist us with our fsw application to canada (NOC 0631)
Sept 2009- i informed them that i also had an application manitoba pnp, and they asked me to choose only one applications and i chose fsw over manitoba pnp. they said they will have to pull out my application to CIO to correct one entry which i have ticked as NO since i have not informed them beforehand that i had manitoba pnp so the question "if i have applied for refugee or immigrant application" has to be ticked YES.

DECEMBER 2009 - they said they had pulled it out but had to wait for the refund which will be around january 2010.

FEBRUARY 2010 they said they will wait awhile to resubmit it.

MARCH 2010 the agency said they have resubmitted it

JULY 2010 - they requested that i take the IELTS which they will have to submit dahil uunahan na daw nila ung CIO from requesting it...

AUGUST 2010 - i submitted to the agency all the required documents, including my original IELTS

SEPT
OCT
NOV
DEC all these past months i followed up with my agency, still they said they've heard nothing from CIO and that they've expected for these delays bec of the backlogs, so many applicants. but what troubles me though is that everytime i read these forum " ang bibilis ng response ng CIO?"

JANUARY 10 2011 - just today i received a letter from CIO addressed to my husband (i'm the PA) stating that

1. he had not met the requirements, pls visit the site for details on the complete requirements.....xxxxxx

2. his application was received without payment...xxxx

3. pls choose only ONE principal applicant since they have submitted 2 applications, the principal applicant and the spouse as another applicant.

I was in DISBELIEF how come there were 2 applciations! all these times that they have not responded to my queries as to the status of my application, here is this letter dated SEPT 17 2010 which i received from our snail mail delivery guy informing us of this...it's crazy.

what i did, i contacted our agency and informed them of this letter. i asked that i be furnished copies of my payment, receipt of this payment as well as any correspondence from CIO which they might have received in my behalf since i have signed a paper appointing them as my REPRESENTATIVE.

the person who responded to me said that she will inquire with the owner who holds office in toronto canada.

i told her that this time i should receive a response. i even asked under what ministerial instruction did my application fall, and she said its post june 26, 2010. :mad:

I would appreciate any inputs, advise on what to do, this is my second application and im thinking of quitting and just staying here in P.I.

thanks in advance and godbless to all of us...

above is a short background of my immigration adventure.

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
westpoint said:
Hi to all,

Canada office was able to receive the same letter as what u received...and they re-send out the package Dece 21, 2010 together with a letter from Mam (agency owner name withheld)

1. Mam would like to sincerely apologize with regards to the payment that CIO mentioned...she was not able to sign the payment form that is why...

2. as for the two applications...its not two. the ex secretary kasi of mam included the sched 3 form of ur husband that is why CIO thought we are submitting one app with 2 PAs...

actually Mam is very angry with the officer from CIO coz he shud have known that it was u who is the PA since u were the one who took the IELTS...

again, mam would like to extend her sincere apology for what this has cozd u but rest assured that ur application is with CIO and that ncessary corrections was made already by Mam...

thanks and will forward the copies of the payment form, the letter from CIO AND of the waybill.

so up there is their reply.... :eek: i could only scratch my head in disbelief...that i'm back to square one agaaaaiiinnnnn.... :(
hi westpoint,

this is totally unacceptable. they were paid to their jobs. they should have doubled check everything prior to passing. sobrang nakakainis yung agent. plus, when you pass the forms - kailangan straightforward ang facts -- in this case yung PA. the CIO will never second guess once there are erroneous forms included in the application.

are they pursuing your application? if i were in your shoes, ill just pull out my application from that agent, ask for a complete refund (sila may kasalanan nito) and do the application myself.

hope you still have the drive to do such.

carlnoweast

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
AOR Received.
21-12-2009
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Med's Request
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
05-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2011
LANDED..........
27-04-2011 (Surrey, BC)
westpoint said:
Hi to all,

Very , very unprofessional. Seems that your papers were not given proper attention and was entrusted to an incompetent and careless staff.

request for a refund and have your application filed by yourself. Marami ka makukuha tips dito sa forum.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
heatspine said:
hi westpoint,

this is totally unacceptable. they were paid to their jobs. they should have doubled check everything prior to passing. sobrang nakakainis yung agent. plus, when you pass the forms - kailangan straightforward ang facts -- in this case yung PA. the CIO will never second guess once there are erroneous forms included in the application.

are they pursuing your application? if i were in your shoes, ill just pull out my application from that agent, ask for a complete refund (sila may kasalanan nito) and do the application myself.

hope you still have the drive to do such.

Hi Heatspine,

sobra talagang nakakainis!!! i was not able to sleep well becoz of this. imagine, kesyo bukas pa daw masend copy ng letter to cio, waybill and payment form coz the agency owner did not come to office today?! i told them if she were apologetic she could have made up for it by sending me the copy even though she did not come to office.

i was thinking of telling them that i will give them until end of january and if nothing comes up i will pull out my application and they should really refund my money! if they do not make true to their word that they will furnish me with the docs (that they've said they really had re-sent to CIO) that i'm requesting until Friday, then it's time to pull back...it is soooo disappointing :mad:

I told them too that there is another ministerial instruction coming out this year and it might affect my application as well, and so is my IELTS...THAT would really spell disaster...

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
carlnoweast said:
Very , very unprofessional. Seems that your papers were not given proper attention and was entrusted to an incompetent and careless staff.

request for a refund and have your application filed by yourself. Marami ka makukuha tips dito sa forum.

true true, they are very unprofessional, feeling ko tuloy niloloko ako, imagine, i was never remissed with my status inquiry and then all of a sudden i'll get this information first hand pa from CIO and not them!

they really have no intention of telling me this bruhahaha had it not been for CIO letter, and thanks to our very very snail mail haleluya kahit pano it kept me posted.

they said me niresend na raw,??? maybe a strategy for me not to pull out? but this time, pag alang proof im gonna pull out :mad:

my fault...i trusted them na kahit wala silang pinakitang correspondence before, i believed them when they said CIO has not responded...so foolish of me :(

I am also thinking of filing a complaint against the agency if i find out na "again" wala naman sila talagang ginawa to correct their errors...i've wasted precious TIME, MONEY, EFFORTS and ENERGY completing my papers, sadly this is the outcome.

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
westpoint said:
Hi to all,

ouch. sobrang nakakainis pag ganito. so sorry that you are in that predicatment. bawiin mo nalang ang binayad mo. tapos file ka nalang without using a consultant. nakakainis yun.