Good luck everyone!
So, how many of us are still waiting?
I'm waiting for the Oath to be scheduled

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuki.03

SVJ2024

Star Member
Mar 13, 2024
As an update - applied for my passport today in person at the Victoria Street office in Toronto. Must say, the office is very effecient and organized.
No way man! I was there on Friday too, i got there at 7:15 am. Was out of there by 9:15 am. Applied under urgent request and was told it will be up for pickup tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: JamCan56

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
No way man! I was there on Friday too, i got there at 7:15 am. Was out of there by 9:15 am. Applied under urgent request and was told it will be up for pickup tomorrow.
What're the odds!??! I was there around 7:20ish!! We probably saw each other then lol
Hopefully you get it tomorrow with no issues

Reactions: SVJ2024

Kumarp

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015 Passed
We applied in Feb as well. Completed the citizenship test in April, the application has been in progress ever since, no updates and no movements. Anyone who applied on or after Feb 15, 2024 still waiting like us?

Reactions: Bekkie

alias.1

May 9, 2018
We applied in Feb as well. Completed the citizenship test in April, the application has been in progress ever since, no updates and no movements. Anyone who applied on or after Feb 15, 2024 still waiting like us?
I applied on Feb 19, 2024. Test was marked as completed at the end of May but haven't received any updates as well...

scientistatwork

Mar 29, 2019
Chicago
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
Jan 24 2019
Med's Done....
03-05-2019
Our application is still pending.
My spouse has everyting marked competed as on June 20, no update since then.
I have everything complete, except, background and Prohibitons since june 20. NO updates.
Im trying to call but cannot reach an agent.

• Sad
Reactions: Me2020

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Our application is still pending.
My spouse has everyting marked competed as on June 20, no update since then.
I have everything complete, except, background and Prohibitons since june 20. NO updates.
Im trying to call but cannot reach an agent.
I'm not sure if the agents are helpful anyway. I never got an answer from them. They only say what's on your tracker
However, keep calling even if agents cannot take your call. Hang up and call back until the message says...your call continues to be important to us....and wait
Good luck!!

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Hello, is there a number to call to inquire about the status of our application?

We filed online on Feb 15th, received AOR Feb 29th and passed the Citizenship test on Apr 5th.

Finger print request on Apr 6th and received May 6th. Background check passed on May 7th and there has been no further updates on our application since May 9th.

Currently it's showing Language Skill, Physical Presence and Prohibitions as "In Progress" and Citizenship Ceremony as "Not Started".

Over 2 months of no further updates. I checked the tracker and it shows some Feb applications are already completed since early as May.

Is there a phone number I can call to ask for my application status? It seems stuck and not making any progress.

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Hello, is there a number to call to inquire about the status of our application?

We filed online on Feb 15th, received AOR Feb 29th and passed the Citizenship test on Apr 5th.

Finger print request on Apr 6th and received May 6th. Background check passed on May 7th and there has been no further updates on our application since May 9th.

Currently it's showing Language Skill, Physical Presence and Prohibitions as "In Progress" and Citizenship Ceremony as "Not Started".

Over 2 months of no further updates. I checked the tracker and it shows some
Feb applications are already completed since early as May.

Is there a phone number I can call to ask for my application status? It seems stuck and not making any progress.

• Love
Reactions: mle.87

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Wanted to share that I finally picked up my passport today! No surprise, got the new design. Was a fairly smooth pickup process (10ish minute wait) and thankfully no errors (someone ahead of me in the pickup line was told they had to resubmit since there was an error which I thought was absurd). Again, to those waiting, I'm praying your time comes very soon! Would love to see all the Feb applicants posting about their citizenship and passport proudly in the near future!

kish1910

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Vaughan
I finished the virtual oath ceremony yesterday and received an email today to download my citizenship certificate. However, when I tried to download it, I encountered the following error:

"Your e-Certificate is not available. Please try again 2-5 business days after you provided your signed Oath of Citizenship."

Has anyone else experienced the same problem while trying to download their certificate?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I finished the virtual oath ceremony yesterday and received an email today to download my citizenship certificate. However, when I tried to download it, I encountered the following error:

"Your e-Certificate is not available. Please try again 2-5 business days after you provided your signed Oath of Citizenship."

Has anyone else experienced the same problem while trying to download their certificate?
Download certificate email does not mean certificate is ready for download. Once you send the signed oath form, officer will work on it and then your certificate will be ready for download. 24 hrs - 5 business days it can take.
You can call IRCC and check that they have your signed oath form. Sometimes they will say they don't have it even if you emailed it. Better is to attach it to a webform too.
Once confirmed that they have your signed oath form you just keep checking if certificate is available for download.
Don't overdo it as they will lock your account for 24 hrs.

Reactions: kish1910