+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

GeetAM

Jul 26, 2024
I also applied in Feb 24 and received an invite for an in-person interview but have not heard from them since two months now. Cn some one give some idea on this?

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Application filed - 23rd Feb
AOR - March 8
Background completed - March 21
Citizenship Test Request - March 22
Test scheduled - April 1
Test Completed - April 16
Language, Physical presence, Prohibitions completed - June 12
Waiting for ceremony to start.. still in progress
Just got a random survey for ceremony 2 days ago though..
Got oath ceremony invitation on 18th July. Will be attending it on 30th July
I have a question if anyone knows please answer: I changed my province few weeks ago from Manitoba to Saskatchewan and my ceremony is in Winnipeg which i will be attending but my address proof got changed too just last week. Should i just go and tell them during ceremony that my address is changed or just fill a web form. Although i researched about this topic and found similar cases where applicants just updated the ircc officials during ceremony about any address change but just wondering if anyone went through same.
Thanks

Reactions: alias.1

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
AOR - March 8
Test scheduled - April 1
I have a question if anyone knows please answer: I changed my province few weeks ago from Manitoba to Saskatchewan and my ceremony is in Winnipeg which i will be attending but my address proof got changed too just last week. Should i just go and tell them during ceremony that my address is changed or just fill a web form. Although i researched about this topic and found similar cases where applicants just updated the ircc officials during ceremony about any address change but just wondering if anyone went through same.
Thanks
Is it in-person ceremony?

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
My spouse and I applied on the 23rd of February, and everything has been green since the 22nd of April. However, we are still waiting for the oath. I am frustrated because we need our passports as we have found a job in the US. Our life are uncertain right now, and I am feeling very stressed out. We have two more months left in our current job.
Hi Emily, send an email to your test email address and explain them that everything turned green on 22nd April and you are still waiting for just OATH date and time. give them a nice and short reason. I did this and got email notification within a week, hope it works for you too.

USCAN2019

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR - March 8
Test scheduled - April 1
Thanks
Congrats :)
What is your processing office?

alias.1

May 9, 2018
My citizenship test result was updated to Completed on May 29, 2024.

LPP is still in progress, last ghost update was on May 31, 2024.

No updates since. AOR: February 28, 2024.

Anyone else on a similar timeline?

vcjsdgv

Dec 20, 2018
My citizenship test result was updated to Completed on May 29, 2024.

LPP is still in progress, last ghost update was on May 31, 2024.

No updates since. AOR: February 28, 2024.

Anyone else on a similar timeline?
I m in similar situation last update June. what’s your office?

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
We received invitation for the Oath Ceremony. However it is the online one. Is it possible to change for the in person ceremony? If so, what is the process to submit the change request?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
We received invitation for the Oath Ceremony. However it is the online one. Is it possible to change for the in person ceremony? If so, what is the process to submit the change request?
Yes, you can request that change but expect more delays. You will reply to the email that you received with Notice to Appear and explain your situation. Make sure you have a great explanation why you would like to change.

Reactions: mle.87

Zara08

Aug 11, 2024
Hello, I had applied on 4th of February 2024,
Received AOR on 19th of February and Test Completed on 1st of April and update test results updated on portal on 4th of April. Since then there has been no reply or updates.
LPP is still showing as in progress. Anyone else facing similar issue? My application is at Vancouver office.

laylani105

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
So I applied for citizenship thru online, so I apply for adult for myself then I applied for my son who's 17 years form 5(2). I received my oath taking letter from email and will do on August 22. But on my sons application still in progress no update. Does it mean he will not do the oath taking with me? Does he need to wait for his letter of oath taking? Please help me , any idea what's going on on his application, I tried to call IRCC numerous time but no luck.