+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

smoha5

May 1, 2024
The primary applicant should reply for all family members, using a single email address. Just reply once, and provide the details for all members in that single reply. Also, the email address you will provide in the reply should be the same for all members.
Thank you, a follow up question. Can I reply to IRCC through my email ID (the one in IRCC records), or has it to be replied through the portal only. I don't have access to my portal, but my agent does.

Shaheer428

Feb 2, 2024
Finally received stamped passport with COPR today. I faced delay due to passport photos being rejected twice but all is well that ends well! Updated my signature with all details. Good luck to everyone!
Hi congratulations. Mind asking why it got rejected? Was it not according to the specs? Im in the process of taking my photos for PPR.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi congratulations. Mind asking why it got rejected? Was it not according to the specs? Im in the process of taking my photos for PPR.
It can be rejected for:
1. not being in the right dimensions
2. smiling in the photo - I'm dead serious about this one.
3. any editing on the face (e.g. color)
4. wrong inclination of face/placement of face in the photo

Best if you find someone who has taken a lot of PR specific photos and get it done from them.

Shaheer428

Feb 2, 2024
It can be rejected for:
1. not being in the right dimensions
2. smiling in the photo - I'm dead serious about this one.
3. any editing on the face (e.g. color)
4. wrong inclination of face/placement of face in the photo

Best if you find someone who has taken a lot of PR specific photos and get it done from them.
Thanks. I think the smiling part might be legit, since people can't stop smiling once they are issued the PPR. I certainly can't. Lol

Most probably is the right dimensions or missing details at the back of the photos.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

damywola

Jan 15, 2024
Thank you, a follow up question. Can I reply to IRCC through my email ID (the one in IRCC records), or has it to be replied through the portal only. I don't have access to my portal, but my agent does.
Just click on reply from your email. That will reply the IRCC email address directly. You can also go through the instructions in the attached PDF from IRCC.

Reactions: smoha5

homi4ok

Mar 20, 2024
Orléans, ON
FSW Inland, French proficiency, CRS 446, 3 dependents
ITA - Feb 01, 2024
Submitted - Feb 15, 2024
AOR - Feb 15, 2024
BIL - Mar 20, 2024
Medical passed - Mar 20, 2024
Final decision - April 23, 2024
P1 - April 24, 2024
P2 - April 24, 2024
eCOPR - April 26, 2026 from the Etobicoke office
Cards received - June 13, 2024

chainether

May 3, 2021
For me this point was highlighted, so I am assuming this was the issue -
  • Printed in a plain white background (not showing shades/tints of blue, gray, pink, or yellow

Photos from Walgreens/FedEx/CVS were rejected, the ones accepted were from a local photo studio who had done this before.

lindakimehs

Sep 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am inland fsw PR.
portal 1 - June 11 2024 responded in 15 minutes…
Still waiting for portal 2.
How long does it take from p1 to p2? What’s the trend this month? So desperate for P2.