+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
@shubham3582 congrats . No updates yet. I guess it'll be next week for me. Do you have a TRV and a work permit? If so can you check if they become invalid as soon as you receive your eCOPR? I think you can check the document/counterfoil status in GCKey when you go to the older applications you submitted.

Last edited:
Reactions: shubham3582

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
@shubham3582 congrats . No updates yet. I guess it'll be next year for me. Do you have a TRV and a work permit? If so can you check if they become invalid as soon as you receive your eCOPR? I think you can check the document/counterfoil status in GCKey when you go to the older applications you submitted.
TRVs do become invalid once you are virtually landed as PRs can't have a temporary status or a visa that supports temporary status.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
thanks @rahuldewantrv @rogerdude1 , yes work permit with TRV is invalid now.
How long PR card will take, I heard 2-3 days for some people.
For us, it must be 2 weeks minimum.
Dont forget to link pr card application to GCkey - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

This is to track the progress of pr card and doesnt impact processing time. No one ever, I believe, would receive pr card in 2-3 days :)