App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
You can renew your passport if you have your eCoPR. Why the wait for PR card?
Yup after finishing all the SIN, Health card, and all other formalities needed after becoming a PR which needs the passport, and then renewing is the best time.

In some countries, I hear the timeline to get a new passport is a bit long but I assume the old passport is still with the applicant until he gets the new one

shubham3582

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Yup after finishing all the SIN, Health card, and all other formalities needed after becoming a PR which needs the passport, and then renewing is the best time.

In some countries, I hear the timeline to get a new passport is a bit long but I assume the old passport is still with the applicant until he gets the new one
Yes, I think it's better to renew it now. I will start the process.

Reactions: Lord_Tony

shubham3582

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
As an outlander all I did post landing was: SIN, bank, health card - and I was all done! I assume you got the last two :D. So, no worries in renewing your passport.
thanks @iSaidGoodDay , I did SIN, bank today and updated SIN in employer's record as well. Only health card is pending, maybe something to do with driving license as well ?

rahuldewantrv

Star Member
May 9, 2023
@rahuldewantrv You are able to find the PR card application same day as eCOPR ?
Yes , for all 4 , self spouse and kids . I followed instructions on this video
*Video to Link PR Card Application in GC Key* and *Key points to remember*
1. Follow the video,
2. PR Card Application Number is *NOT* the same as Express Entry Profile number beginning with E, so use 3rd of 4th option to search your application
3. For City/town of Birth, enter exactly as is in Passport, for me it's *Hyderabad, Telangana* (State Name included), and for my son, its just *New York*
4. Link multiple times (one after the other), if there are multiple applicants, like Primary applicant + Spouse + Kids(s)