+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

ail_0203

Jun 24, 2024
Hi! Need your help please. I received this gcms notes. Should I submit additional proof of funds? My application status is still in process for both eligibility and background check. I received my AOR last Feb and since March 27 there’s no update on my tracker and portal.

“R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE NOT MET REVIEW REQUIRED

Summary Notes:
**OFFICER REVIEW SETTLEMENT FUNDS EDOC ****** REGARDING PROVIDENT FUNDS AND INSURANCE**

Ready to finalize”

I applied under PNP and my POF is passed already for NB.

Navp1467

Jun 14, 2024
Hi! Need your help please. I received this gcms notes. Should I submit additional proof of funds? My application status is still in process for both eligibility and background check. I received my AOR last Feb and since March 27 there’s no update on my tracker and portal.

“R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE NOT MET REVIEW REQUIRED

Summary Notes:
**OFFICER REVIEW SETTLEMENT FUNDS EDOC ****** REGARDING PROVIDENT FUNDS AND INSURANCE**

Ready to finalize”

I applied under PNP and my POF is passed already for NB.
Are you outland??

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
That's likely to be a database issue that it isn't show you the right details. But if you try to enter Canada through airspace without PR card or PRTD now, you won't be granted an entry.
IRCC is a lot Batch job-based, all will synch in a couple of days and the TRV will become invalid by then.

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
IRCC is a lot Batch job-based, all will synch in a couple of days and the TRV will become valid by then.
Not ruling this out as IT infra across Canada isn't even average :D. But, I still think CBSA will be able to see through it as they have access to our records. My assumption is that since they can re-issue/print CoPRs on borders and can access eCoPR info at the same, they should've updated databases as the most important stakeholder.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Guys I noticed that the last entry date in canada in eCOPR is wrong (different than the one I sent in P1 email reply). Trying to fill this now - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5218-request-amend-record-landing-confirmation-permanent-residence-valid-temporary-resident-documents.html

wondering if anyone has faced similar issue?

I am thinking I will just let this one go, as they entered my last date of entry +3 days from what I sent them. I think it won't make any difference. I just don't want anything to delay my PR card.

Hoping that this incorrect last entry won't make any difference to future applications such as citizenship, benefits etc.

Last edited:

moohhoom

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Guys I noticed that the last entry date in canada in eCOPR is wrong (different than the one I sent in P1 email reply). Trying to fill this now - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5218-request-amend-record-landing-confirmation-permanent-residence-valid-temporary-resident-documents.html

wondering if anyone has faced similar issue?

I am thinking I will just let this one go, as they entered my last date of entry +3 days from what I sent them. I think it won't make any difference. I just don't want anything to delay my PR card.

Hoping that this incorrect last entry won't make any difference to future applications such as citizenship, benefits etc.
they have one job, to copy and paste your email and they f**ked it… idiots.