+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

apnapanjab

Mar 15, 2024
Hey guys, today i received email from IRCC requesting following information-
"
Schedule A: Please complete the Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide details in full to all sections, with no gaps in between dates.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf"

Does this happen to anyone of you guys that they have requested to fill out background declaration form again? and what is meant by original signature. Does it mean, the signature in the form need to match with the signature in my passport?

Please can someone help me with this...

rahuldewantrv

Star Member
May 9, 2023
Nothing after that,

How many days does it take for GU2?
What exactly happens or is expected in GU2 for PR card application? on GCKey i saw just now that my application for PR card says :
"
Final decision July 11, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
",
while for my wife and kids it says
Final decision - July 11, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
What exactly happens or is expected in GU2 for PR card application? on GCKey i saw just now that my application for PR card says :
"
Final decision July 11, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
",
while for my wife and kids it says
Final decision - July 11, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
GU2 ( as people have coined a stage :D ) = Final decision July 11, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

rahuldewantrv

Star Member
May 9, 2023
GU2 ( as people have coined a stage :D ) = Final decision July 11, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Got it. Now after a delayed refresh , under my application i see document status updated to "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. ".

GU1 was 11th July and GU2 today i guess.