+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Received GU2, PR card has been mailed. @JollyRancher @rahuldewantrv Is there any timeline for delivery ?
there is this app by Canada post which helps track few types of mails - https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/kb/other-products-services/using-tools/mobile-app

People on this forum have reported that PR card is tracked as incoming mail by name something like - "CANADIAN BANK NOTE COMPANY ". You may try and let us know you experience. Best luck !

Reactions: shubham3582

rahuldewantrv

Star Member
May 9, 2023
Congrats, not sure, I haven’t received GU2 yet.
Got all the 4 cards delivered today . Had Canada post app also installed which give a notification this morning .
All the besg
GU2 ( as people have coined a stage :D ) = Final decision July 11, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Got all the 4 cards delivered today . Had Canada post app also installed which give a notification this morning .
Gu2 to delivery of cards - 5 days

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
they asked me to resubmit my photo

Reasons for returned:
  • The photographs are poor quality (out of focus, shadows, facial features not clearly defined, or poor lighting)
Well this was from a professional photographer, so lets try again lol. I think it was just a bit extra bright.

JollyRancher

Star Member
Apr 29, 2024

Reasons for returned:
  • The photographs are poor quality (out of focus, shadows, facial features not clearly defined, or poor lighting)
Well this was from a professional photographer, so lets try again lol. I think it was just a bit extra bright.
Was this update on PR portal?

Reactions: rogerdude1

shubham3582

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023

Reasons for returned:
Ohk, yes, even professional photo is not aligned with IRCC requirement and some minor tweak is required.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Ohk, yes, even professional photo is not aligned with IRCC requirement and some minor tweak is required.
@JollyRancher yes
@shubham3582 even the photo studio guy was surprised , he says only around 10-20% of his clients get rejected for stupid reasons like this. I reuploaded the same pic again with less brightness this time. May be the agent thought my beard looks like a shadow or maybe he had a big fight with his wife that day, hard to say.