+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

apnapanjab

Mar 15, 2024
Congrats! I am also Alberta EE and waiting for FD
May I know your VO please? How long did it take to get PPR after your background is cleared?
My VO is Quebec and application tracker shows my background check is still pending but i got PPR yesterday. Not sure when its going to show background check complete.

Reactions: April2023

April2023

Nov 30, 2023
My VO is Quebec and application tracker shows my background check is still pending but i got PPR yesterday. Not sure when its going to show background check complete.
Thanks!! A few more questions….Did you get ADR? Also are you a single applicant?

prhk

Aug 3, 2024
My AOR is 06 Feb but I haven't received BIL Request. I have added my spouse after AOR. I submitted my spouse's documents last week Do you know when IRCC will start working on my file?
Did you get any updates?
How many days it will take to see dependant after raising webform to add spouse?

Mahdis.mr

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
14-02-2024
AOR Received.
30-03-2024
Med's Request
09-05-2024
Med's Done....
30-05-2024
Hey guys i have a question. Today i recieved an email from IRCC with my UCI number with subject line “prepare to live in canada”
saying that i qualify to recieve prearrival services.
But there is no update in my travker or GCkey account. It still says BGC and eligibility under review and the last update i had was when my medical got approved.
does this email mean that my application is nearly complete? Does it mean sth?!

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
No GUs, got mail today from donotreply that we updated your application. (in the application linked with PR card)

PR Card issue/expiry dates/doc number started showing - "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."

and status said - "August 1, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

Whats funny is that I uploaded same pic again with less brightness and it seemed to have worked. PR Portal still shows under review.

Last edited:
Reactions: rahuldewantrv

Dreamcamethru

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Any Feb 2024 AOR still waiting for FD? Feb 15 here no update since May 21 medical passed update
I submitted on Feb 17th, got my AOR on the 17th also...medical passed on the May 21st... I think whoever is processing our files had probably quit/retired and so they're possibly being backed up as they're waiting for a new officer to take over the files lol. Hopefully that's just a joke and not a reality!!