+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2017 * OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLIC*

vaibhavshah45

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Tajnuba said:
Congrats .!!. it means your file has been transffered .. u can call cic and ask thwm about the VO name it was transffered .. they do know where application goes .. they told me about my visa office name couple of times when i called .. also in the cic website there is a list of Visa offices responsible for each specific country.. u can check that out as well. .
Hi Tanjuba Even i have also got the same email as prince of persia today.But i am still concerned about ECAS and sponsorship approval.I haven't still got SA and ECAS is also not updated.
So i am just worried and will be calling IRCC today and check with them.

csturner92

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Kamloops, BC
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I posted any updates here, but here is what's going on for me (and probably anyone that did what I did)...

My application to date still says "Application Received" in ecas, and this is because CIC has not needed me to upload my Schedule A or PC documents. I mailed these documents in with my original application because I already had them prepared before the new changes rolled out. My wife and I were quite concerned that we were stuck in "Application Received" when nearly every other applicant was "In Progress".

On 03/24/2017 at around 6am (8am in Mississauga) I called the call centre using an phone app that gave me a real Canadian number. The officer informed me that the e-mail that was sent out saying I needed to upload my Schedule A & PC within 30 days is in fact a generic e-mail that is sent out, and that I need not worry. He said that he can see my Schedule A and PC already with my file and it's just a matter of waiting for them to process all of it. He informed me even though ecas says "Application Received" my application is "In Progress" and not to rely on ecas for updates.

He also informed me that my next step (if and or when required) would be to submit to a medical exam, which I know.

I left my job on 04/04/2017 and crossed the border and told them I wanted to cross with dual-intent, and they issued me a TRV good until August 31st, at which point I will need to show a copy of my renewed lease agreement for my apartment in the USA (roommate allowing me to stay on lease for this reason, awesome guy!!!) when I apply for an extension.

So here I sit, in Kamloops... unemployed... not allowed to work or make any money.... while my wife pays for everything (she's fine with it, prefers it to me seeing her for two/three days every one/two weeks)... while our application processes.

Great times! Hope everyone else is having a good time as well.

7Simran

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Hello,

I got an email today that my Schedule A has been received and has been forwarded to responsible Office (VO). I had sent an enquiry about it few weeks back because I uploaded the form through webform. Also couple days back I received an email stating that my file has been transferred to visa office outside Canada (most prob NDVO).

vaibhavshah45

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
7Simran said:
Hello,

I got an email today that my Schedule A has been received and has been forwarded to responsible Office (VO). I had sent an enquiry about it few weeks back because I uploaded the form through webform. Also couple days back I received an email stating that my file has been transferred to visa office outside Canada (most prob NDVO).
Thats great simran
if you dont mind can you please share the content of the email excluding your names and numbers.
Thanks

7Simran

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
vaibhavshah45 said:
Thats great simran
if you dont mind can you please share the content of the email excluding your names and numbers.
Thanks
Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

*** Please disregard any previous messages you may have received on this issue ***

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the IMM5669 document. We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

•Download application forms and guides
•Change of address
•Check your application status
•Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,

Mark, Agent 3847
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
Does anybody know after the file is transffered how long it take to get the medicla request ? coz um planing to book an appointment earlier otherwise i may not do it within 30 days of request coz where i live it takes more then 1 month to get an appointment .. is it a good idea to book an appointment while waiting for the request .. ? my file was transffered on april 7th ..no req yet ..i got the appointment date for end of may .. what should i do ..

also i did a medical on 2015 october for my study purposes which i sent along with my application ..will CIC accept the medical ..is there any chance of it ?

vaibhavshah45

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
7Simran said:
Dear XXXXXXXX,

*** Please disregard any previous messages you may have received on this issue ***

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the IMM5669 document. We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Thanks a lot simran and congrats

NewWorld

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
29-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Friends,

I am a newbie here... I am preparing my application and while filling out the forms I am stuck at one question or say two.

Sponsor Relationship Questionnaire

PART -A, Question-3 : Other financially dependent

Can I mention here about my parents ? I mean is it a good idea if I mention about them ? Will that have any negative effect on my spouse application ?

Part - C
fyi. I got married in Feb and I returned in March.

Q-3 - Are you living together now ? I answered it as NO.
Q-4 - If you are not living together now, have you visited each other during your relationship ? - What should I answer here ?

Since I stayed with my wife for almost 1 month so do I have to write Yes and have to mention about my visits to her house and her visit to my house from the day we met and post marriage visits.

Or I have to mention NO

I am really confused about these questions and how to answer them.

Thanks in Advance.

ankrish

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
URGENT HELP!

Hi! Is there anyone of you can explain this to me? I submit my Husband's Schedule A through webform and they replied this to me. Help me pleaseeee.

Here's the message:

Dear client,

We are sorry that you are experiencing difficulties linking your application to your MyCIC account.

There could be different reasons why you faced these difficulties. We invite you to take a look at the list of common issues encountered when linking an application, and their resolutions.

Your application hasn’t been entered into our system yet (paper applications)

Following its reception at our Case Processing Centre, it will take some time for an application to be entered into the system. Once the application is entered in our system, you will be able to link it to your account.

The information you have entered is different from what you submitted on your application

The information you enter to link your application must match what you had on your application when you submitted it. If you have updated your information after submitting your application, please enter the most recent information we would have on file.

You can only try to link an application five times. If you are unsuccessful after five attempts, you will be locked out for 24 hours.

For sponsorship applications, it must be the sponsored person’s (principal applicant) online account.

An immigration representative is handling your file

If you have hired a representative, only that representative can access the application status through the Authorized Paid Representatives Portal. You would need to remove the representative from your file to link your application to your account.

If you chose to do so, please upload the Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form to your online MyCIC account and select the option I am cancelling the appointment of a representative. Once that information is processed (within 10 business days following reception of the form), you will be able to access information about your application.

If you need to update your representative information, please visit our website.

Our online system could be down

Please visit our website for more details on the different planned and unplanned outages.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

All the answers provided while trying to link your application. To do this:
once on that page and after entering all your answers, provide us with screen shots.

Any error messages. To do this, provide us with screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
page preceding the error, and
error message.

We will be pleased to follow up on your request within 10 business days following reception of the above information.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience; it refers to both men and women.

ankrish

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
IamGill said:
Hey!! Same with me. I contacted CIC today...and they said the schedule A STILL has NOT been attached to my file. It will be one month on 21st April, since I sent the form through web form. I'm so annoyed, worried and sad...as we can't do anything about this!!
I received an email from them today. saying sorry that I am having technical difficulties linking my account but there is no news yet if they received the Schedule A that they received. Maybe I will call them tomorrow to ask if it was received or not.

ankrish

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Navika said:
Same is the situation with me to for sch A form as cic sent me mail on 21st march .. and i also called cic today... he said online it says that they take 10 business days but instead they are taking minimum 20 business days .. and he said if you uploaded your schedule A form within 30 days .. then that is good enough ... rest i amaldo waiting for any response from there end...
When did you send your Sched A? I submitted it April 4 and I received an email from them today. you can read the whole message above. I am worried now. Why they can't find my application on the system but when I called before the lady from the phone pulled my file from the system and it was there. I have application number too which I linked in MyCiC which is so useless... I can't received anything from them...

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
majesty said:
I don't think it would do any harm, but they might not tell you anything useful as your file is not in Canada anymore.

We uploaded our Schedule A on March 14 as per instructions on myCIC account. SA email was received March 6. Email for file transfer was received March 13. March 23 our VO sent the last email we got saying they received the email of our signed Schedule A (which was requested by VO in an email, so we submitted Schedule A twice). They said our file was still in transit and they have not received it, please be patient and keep correspondence to a minimum and they will let us know when they receive our file, blah bla bla.

Since it's been 44 days since SA, I am going to call IRCC call centre today and see if I should email the VO. (Maybe I should just email them directly, but I heard it might take them a few weeks or maybe never to email you back, so I'd rather talk to an actual human).

Will let everyone know the results of the call (hopefully I can get through).
I haven't gotten confirmation it's been sent anywhere.. so it must still be at mississauga.

That's why I was going to call. HAven't received AOR2

lazytitan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02/22/2017
Doc's Request.
03/15/2017
AOR Received.
03/08/2017
File Transfer...
06/04/2017
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
11/27/16 PASSED - UPFRONT
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2017
Tajnuba said:
hI without the hand sign they wont accept it and will ask for a replacement .. its better to re upload stating the reason behind it and dont forget to sign it by hand .. i did the same.. 1st uploded without my sign via ircc ..then i got an replacement request in Mycic account .. then uploaded through mycic for the 2nd time ..
Thanks Tajnuba! I just received an email today that my application is already in a visa office outside Canada.

lazytitan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02/22/2017
Doc's Request.
03/15/2017
AOR Received.
03/08/2017
File Transfer...
06/04/2017
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
11/27/16 PASSED - UPFRONT
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2017
Tajnuba said:
Does anybody know after the file is transffered how long it take to get the medicla request ? coz um planing to book an appointment earlier otherwise i may not do it within 30 days of request coz where i live it takes more then 1 month to get an appointment .. is it a good idea to book an appointment while waiting for the request .. ? my file was transffered on april 7th ..no req yet ..i got the appointment date for end of may .. what should i do ..

also i did a medical on 2015 october for my study purposes which i sent along with my application ..will CIC accept the medical ..is there any chance of it ?
Hi Tajnuba, I think the medical you just sent along with your application is no longer valid. Medical results should have a validity of 12 months so I suggest you go ahead and book an appointment in advance so the result should be ready once you have the request. If you request for your medical exam this month, then that should still be valid for a year.

Navika

Mar 6, 2017
ankrish said:
When did you send your Sched A? I submitted it April 4 and I received an email from them today. you can read the whole message above. I am worried now. Why they can't find my application on the system but when I called before the lady from the phone pulled my file from the system and it was there. I have application number too which I linked in MyCiC which is so useless... I can't received anything from them...
I uploaded my schA form on 25 march ..