25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Hi,

It seems a few of us are still waiting for AOR2.

We were notified that our file was transferred to Mexico Mar 13 (got SA Mar 6). Mar 23 we got email from Mexico VO that they received our Schedule A (which was emailed on Mar 14) but that our file was still in transit, please be patient and keep correspondence to a minimum as they will notify us when they receive the file bla bla bla ....

Now on April 17, still have heard nothing and no changes in myCIC nor eCAS. I know Mexico is one of the slowest VO's and have seen recent applicants not get AOR2 or PCC request until closer to 2 months after SA/file transfer.

Any use in emailing the VO or calling IRCC call centre (have called a few times before and don't have that much time to keep calling or be on hold)??

Or should I just wait another month to see if they send me a fingerprint request for PCC in Canada which my partner needs to submit since he lived in Canada for a year?

Thanks.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
ESHT2101 said:
My file send to Singapore at 7th March,2017. Still my status is "application received". :'( We called to CIC they said whenever they received our mail they will let us know...and status will change to processing...I dont know what happend to Singapore vo :/ Anyone facing same problem??
Hi,

We are in the same boat. Our VO is Mexico. We sent schedule A on March 14 and got SA March 6. Mar 23, VO emailed us to let us know Schedule A was received but our file was still in transit. Have heard nothing for 3.5 weeks now. It might take another month, (hope not) for fingerprint request for PCC.

Not sure if calling IRCC call centre will do any good since file is not there anymore. :(

ankrish

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
riaroo said:
Hi rsquare!

Where did you see background check in progress? In ECAS or myCIC? Thank you.
Hi!

I saw your timeline. I've sent our application last February 28 and got SA on the 22nd of March. We sent the Sched A last April 4. I am wondering why we didn't hear anything from them since then.

We just sent the Sched A through the webform. I am just worried on what is happening. Clearly they are replying on some applications because you already finished the Medical...

I am just hoping they will contact us. It's been 3 weeks since we sent the Sched A...

Thank you!

Anna

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
Dee Cee 25 said:
Hi Tajnuba, when you uploaded your PCC and Sched A through IRCC web form how long after they got back to you that they received it and attached it together with your file? Did they send you an email or did you call them?

Anybody here knows if they will cancel your application right away if you won't make the deadline (30 days) they gave you to submit PCC and Sched A? :-\
Hi yes .. after uploading throuugh ircc webform it took me exactly 9 days to get an email from them saying we have received your documents and sending to the corresponding office for their further consideration ..

Also if u don't meet the deadline one agent told me that they still give a 7 days extra to communicate with them..if u fail then they will transfer the file anyway and it may result in refuse .. so its better to keep communicate with them ..

PrinceOfPersia

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga/London
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017;SA Received.:06-03-17
File Transfer...
15-05-2017
Med's Request
15-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-03-2017;Med's Passed.:28-03-17
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2017
Tajnuba said:
Hi yes .. after uploading throuugh ircc webform it took me exactly 9 days to get an email from them saying we have received your documents and sending to the corresponding office for their further consideration ..

Also if u don't meet the deadline one agent told me that they still give a 7 days extra to communicate with them..if u fail then they will transfer the file anyway and it may result in refuse .. so its better to keep communicate with them ..
It's bizarre that nobody's ever mentioned that they have received email notification after certain number of days regarding the document that had been sent through IRCC web form and it reached CIC/IRCC successfully. You'd receive only one email right away acknowledging you that they received your request or something like that. But I haven't seen any other emails after that.

CIC representative said the same thing but now I am getting more worried whether our documents have been received by CIC or not. It already past the due date for document submission.

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
PrinceOfPersia said:
It's bizarre that nobody's ever mentioned that they have received email notification after certain number of days regarding the document that had been sent through IRCC web form and it reached CIC/IRCC successfully. You'd receive only one email right away acknowledging you that they received your request or something like that. But I haven't seen any other emails after that.

CIC representative said the same thing but now I am getting more worried whether our documents have been received by CIC or not. It already past the due date for document submission.
it could be that most often they dont send any email after certain days ..also an agent told me that they will just upload it ..but i got an email right after uploading my docs which i believe was an automated reply .. also exactly after 9 days i got another email ..um not sure if anybody ever got that or not ..but luckily they were kind enough to sent me a confirmation .... um copying that email below that i received from them on march 31st and i uploaded via ircc on march 22nd ..

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

Please do not reply to this email

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

my file got transferred after that but um yet to see the 3rd line on ECAS .. :(

taranjotwani

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrinceOfPersia said:

Its been more than 3 weeks since I uploaded using the webform. I haven't seen any mails either. I just got the medical request, which some people got even before submitting the schA and pcc. I called CIC to ask them to check if my forms have been attached and they told me that they cant check before 1 month of received.

IamGill

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
28-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017 (Passed)
Med's Done....
11-04-2017 (DM on 1-08-2017)
Passport Req..
07-08-2017 (Submitted on 08-08-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-08-2017
taranjotwani said:
Its been more than 3 weeks since I uploaded using the webform. I haven't seen any mails either. I just got the medical request, which some people got even before submitting the schA and pcc. I called CIC to ask them to check if my forms have been attached and they told me that they cant check before 1 month of received.
Hey!! I'm in the same boat as you. Exact same situation with me. It will be a month on April 21st for me, since i sent the Schedule A form through the webform. When I called last, they told me that the schedule A form hasn't been attached to my file yet. I'll be calling again tomorrow to see what's going on. But yes I received the medical request...and on my husband (PA)'s ECAS and the online account it says that he has passed the medical test. I hope they send our file to a visa office soon :$

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
ektasindhu06 said:
My file was sent on Feb'06 and received on Feb'10.
Still did not get the AOR or File number. Any suggestions what to do next?
did u call them?

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
update:

still nothing. :|

PrinceOfPersia

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga/London
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017;SA Received.:06-03-17
File Transfer...
15-05-2017
Med's Request
15-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-03-2017;Med's Passed.:28-03-17
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2017
I am not sure if anyone ever encountered this, I got an automated email from CIC/IRCC today. Email is given below but the strange part is me and my wife didn't contact CIC/IRCC at all but we got an email stating thanks for contacting IRCC.

Dear client,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may.

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

Now how do I know which Visa office they have transferred the file to? Should I contact CIC to find that out?

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
PrinceOfPersia said:
I am not sure if anyone ever encountered this, I got an automated email from CIC/IRCC today. Email is given below but the strange part is me and my wife didn't contact CIC/IRCC at all but we got an email stating thanks for contacting IRCC.

Dear client,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Provide documents,

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may.

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

Now how do I know which Visa office they have transferred the file to? Should I contact CIC to find that out?
what is your PA's country of birth. for example, my PA is from Nigeria but his visa office is Accra. so look at the visa office that you think yours might fall under, it would give you the list of countries they service for permanent residence

nepredvidiv

Sep 15, 2016
PrinceOfPersia said:

Dear client,

Provide documents,

Sincerely,

we got the same e-mail today. I know which VO is obligated for my case but it's little bit confusing as the mail was sent to sponsor, not to the PA.
Any thoughts what does it mean?
I sent my sch A using IRCC web form on the 2. april. Since than this was the first msg which we received from them. Our application was received by CPC Mississauga on 2. February.