+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 OUTLAND (only) applications!! Here is your thread!!

godisFin

Oct 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
Iay said:
Maybe because my UCI is the same as when I got in Canada as a dependent child of my dad.
The wording kinda confused me when I first read it, but I think it is saying that I am eligible to sponsor eh?
Ok. :)
Yeah, it says "all eligibility requirements for sponsorship have been met".. so I think you are approved. ;)

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
godisFin said:
Ok. :)
Yeah, it says "all eligibility requirements for sponsorship have been met".. so I think you are approved. ;)
Ok, I would believe so :)

I think after everyone gets their SAs, we should make another sheet (like tabbed in the original) sorting people according to our VOs.

Aldagr813

Jan 2, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kuudir2,

I had a quick question. Your case sounds similar to mine. Can you please let me know if your husband stayed in Cairo for more than 1 year. I had posted my question in this thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/which-consulate-would-deal-with-our-case-please-help-t139163.0.html

You can respond in either one. I would be glad to receive inputs from other knowledgeable members too. Thanks for your help.

Kazuma

Mar 12, 2013
fandv said:
Guys I have a very bad news!

Before I go on with my story: basically my package was placed in a large box (think of a large shoebox), in it were:

1 envelope containing sponsor's forms and supporting documents

1 envelope containing sponsored person's forms and supporting documents

A clear plastic bag containing huge amount of relationship proofs

A CIC agent from CPC-M directly called me a few minutes ago, to confirm that she had my parcel, and told me that she "found no applications"! Which means, that the 2 envelopes are somehow missing (even though we did put them in the box)..........VERY strange!

No wonder there's no AOR!

The good news is: she got all of the relationship proofs!

So now we have to redo all the forms, get a new police certificate for my wife, because she's not sure whether Singapore would accept copies of those.

Copies of Option C and employment letter are acceptable, though.

*Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
Oh god. You should call the shipping company that you have used to send the application. That's not right!. I know you've been through a lot of effort to fill in and complete all the paper, gathered all the documents, completed all the requirements. And maybe next time use a different courier. Hope everything will be fine fandv.

dina87

Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2013
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013 DECISION MADE: 11-04-2013 VISA RECEIVED: 16-04-2013
LANDED..........
12-10-2013
Do you know if the visa offices always update the status "Medical results received"?
I did my medical exam on 17th December, and still do not see any status regarding this in my ecas.
I have not received any AOR from Paris, either.

Thanks

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Ok...here it goes.......YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i got my AOR just about 36 minutes ago!

I was writing an email to a customer on outlook and suddenly it appeared as a forwarded message from my Gmail..What do you know! :) :)

Mr. Gary please do your magic. I can do it too but i want you to have the honor! And color me well please!

Thank you all for the encouragement

Tom

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
messenger said:
Ok...here it goes.......YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i got my AOR just about 36 minutes ago!

I was writing an email to a customer on outlook and suddenly it appeared as a forwarded message from my Gmail..What do you know! :) :)

Mr. Gary please do your magic. I can do it too but i want you to have the honor! And color me well please!

Tom
Yea sir!!!!! :D

Do it yourself dude! Won't be able to colour it until later!

Congrats! :)

godisFin

Oct 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
messenger said:

Tom
Congrats Tom!! This is a good start for the weekend! :)

canard

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
messenger said:

Tom
OMGGGG Messenger what a great news!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;D
I was checking the thread everyday just hoping to read good news from you, you really deserve it! Perfect email to be received on a Friday, that for sure will light up your weekend! Hope Aspa is doing fine!

Congratulations again friend!!!! I'm really really happy for you!

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Gary_87 said:
Yea sir!!!!! :D

Do it yourself dude! Won't be able to colour it until later!

Congrats! :)
Thanks Gary, Will do!

godisFin said:
Congrats Tom!! This is a good start for the weekend! :)
Thank you Asta. Hope the best 4u2

Tom

canard said:
OMGGGG Messenger what a great news!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;D
I was checking the thread everyday just hoping to read good news from you, you really deserve it! Perfect email to be received on a Friday, that for sure will light up your weekend! Hope Aspa is doing fine!

Congratulations again friend!!!! I'm really really happy for you!
Thank you my dear canard
Aspa got out of the hospital after eight days in. She is home with me in Greece now but unfortunately she is still vomiting a lot.
The doctor to our very big surprise yesterday, after giving Spaska an Ultra Sound 4-D told us without any doubt that the baby is a BOY. Of course I could see it too on the printout! hehe.
Otherwise the baby and mum are ok except the nausea!
Thank you for the concern

Tom

JudyO

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messenger said:

Tom
Congrats messenger. I'm very pleased for you. I hope this relieves the stress of worrying about the unknown. I see you are colored beige ... it's lovely :) Have a nice weekend.

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
messenger said:

Tom
I was driving my daughter to nursery school this morning and I thought, it has been so quiet this week, with the exception of a busy Monday. I bet Messenger gets his AOR today. And voila! You have it. Such great news and a great start to the weekend.
And it seems congratulations are in order. You are having a boy! What a blessing. One of each is really a gift.

Maz001

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
messenger said:

Tom

CONGRATS ! We can all sleep well now ;)

fandv

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
CPC-M: None. Singapore: 25 Apr 2013
File Transfer...
17 Apr 2013
Med's Request
2nd request: 5 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
1st: 12 Dec 2012. 2nd: 11 Feb 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2014 and also e-CAS changed to "In Process" on that day. Passport got to Singapore: 12 Mar '14
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on eCAS: 12 April 2014. Visa n COPR issued 8 April 2014, received 16 May 2014.
LANDED..........
20 May 2014. PR card arrived on 29 July 2014.
messenger, big congrats to you! Finally your AOR arrived! ;)

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
JudyO said:
Congrats messenger. I'm very pleased for you. I hope this relieves the stress of worrying about the unknown. I see you are colored beige ... it's lovely :) Have a nice weekend.
This was nice to end my week. Just what the doctor ordered! Thanks JudyO. Have a nice day my dear!

skas13 said:
I was driving my daughter to nursery school this morning and I thought, it has been so quiet this week, with the exception of a busy Monday. I bet Messenger gets his AOR today. And voila! You have it. Such great news and a great start to the weekend.
And it seems congratulations are in order. You are having a boy! What a blessing. One of each is really a gift.
You are a sweetheart skas13. See what some good vibes can do? I was just sitting there minding my business and wham I saw it popping in front of me!
Yep a Mars symbol this what the doctor said to us yesterday. One thing though! I never heard before that they can tell the gender so early. How can it be! Of course I had to see it with my own eyes but just till recently I only new that doctors tell after the 5th month
Thank you for your kind wishes my dear and give a little kiss to your children from us!

Tom

Maz001 said:
CONGRATS ! We can all sleep well now ;)
hahahaha Maz001. Yes no more worrying! Thank you have a nice one!
Tom

fandv said:
messenger, big congrats to you! Finally your AOR arrived! ;)
Thank you my friend fandv. Yesssss finally!