+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

I got Nomination and I had to show POF for my ON Nomination.
So I showed the same 15k in my profile as well.
Now I am eligible under CEC,FSW and PNP.
I have few questions:

Can I edit my profile now to 0 fund?
I am moving to another location within 2 weeks. Should I update the profile now with the address (I know my new address) or change it after I moved? I will be getting ITA in next draw..
I want to delete some other information from my profile to reduce complication. Am I allow to do that?

drhayyani

Apr 1, 2015
I submitted my express entry profile in june 2015, and I will becone 31 years old in october 2015
When will I lose five marks in CRS because I grew one year older, in October on my birthday, or next june when my profile is updated?
Thanks in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drhayyani said:
I submitted my express entry profile in june 2015, and I will becone 31 years old in october 2015
When will I lose five marks in CRS because I grew one year older, in October on my birthday, or next june when my profile is updated?
Thanks in advance
You will lose those points on your birthday, the profile will be automatically updated.

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Hello ,

I have been applying through an Immigration consultant, I got ITA and my immigration lawyer collected all documents for online submission but I am not getting one issue that they are asking me to complete the Medical. But I still do not have any UCI or MR?

Please let me know , did CIC change their rules for Medical that during submission of application I need to complete the medical also? As far as i know I will submit application and will get AOR and then MR.

I am in great confusion, please help me seniors.

Thanks

ACCA1234

Aug 7, 2015
Asivad Anac, Why your profile is showing rejected and re-entered.

kindly tell me, would EE accept Academic IELTS or they just need General????

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
rahulbakshi said:
Thank you for your reply.

But I read somewhere about the cap for NOCs. If that is the case won't it matter in which NOC we apply???

Regards
where have you read about cap in nocs???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ACCA1234 said:
Asivad Anac, Why your profile is showing rejected and re-entered.

kindly tell me, would EE accept Academic IELTS or they just need General????
I got refused on a POF technicality - hoping to get that sorted soon.

EE accepts only General variant.

relena08

Aug 15, 2015
Hello,

I applied for Express Entry and received a nomination letter and invitation to apply for PR. Three of my friends who also applied in the same NOC were declined. I am sad because I will be alone if ever so I am researching info and tips from other people here as my guide. I have a question regarding the police clearance. I have lived in Japan for a year. One of my requirements is to provide a police certificate. I called the Japanese Embassy but they need a letter from the Canadian Embassy requesting for my police clearance. I don't have that letter. I think there is an option for me to upload a letter stating why I can't provide a police clearance for now. I have read in the CIC website that the invitation to apply for police clearance will be sent after I filed my application for PR. The process in getting a police clearance will take 2-3 months according to the Japanese Embassy. If the Canadian embassy will provide a letter to apply for police clearance, are they able to wait 2-3 months to get my police clearance? I'm not sure what to do. I would appreciate any help. ;)

Poten

Jul 15, 2015
Hi,

I have all the docs ready to apply for the BC PNP EE but I have some doubts.

I just back home because my visa expired a day ago and I could not continue working. Is it ok apply still for the BC PNP even when I am not working there now?

My boss let the manager of the company as her representative because she is away for 5 months. My boss personal information is on the forms, but the person who singed all the forms and letters is the manager as she is de representative. Is that ok like this? or is my boss who should sing all the forms?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

rahulbakshi

Apr 8, 2015
Hi guys,

I had sent three degrees for ECA - one bachelor's and two master's. One of the Master's degree got rejected in the ECA report. So while creating my EE profile, should I mention all the degree details or the only ones approved in ECA report?? Seniors please advice.

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulbakshi said:
Hi guys,

I had sent three degrees for ECA - one bachelor's and two master's. One of the Master's degree got rejected in the ECA report. So while creating my EE profile, should I mention all the degree details or the only ones approved in ECA report?? Seniors please advice.

Regards
Just the approved Masters. Ignore the rejected Masters. Include the approved Bachelors if you want to.

kiran.n481

Aug 15, 2015
Hi,

I need some help regarding the WES form filling online. I have done Masters in Technology and how do i mention this in the education type, as " University Education" or " Profession Education". Im asking this because i have done it from IIT which is not a University.

Thanks so much for the help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran.n481 said:
Hi,

I need some help regarding the WES form filling online. I have done Masters in Technology and how do i mention this in the education type, as " University Education" or " Profession Education". Im asking this because i have done it from IIT which is not a University.

Thanks so much for the help
Doesn't matter. Select University for now and send it out to WES - they will confirm at their end.

velayudhambio

Aug 6, 2015
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. I'm from India. I have just sent my documents for ECA and I'm expecting it to get over by 20 days as they have already started to process my documents for ECA as per WES site... As per the minimum points which I need to get in IELTS, I'll end up somewhere between 330-350 pts as calculated in this site.

My profile is from IT Infrastructure support and my total experience is 8 years out of which first 4 years were from technical support and the last 4 years is IT tech support (both are almost similar as I deal with end users).

Now, my doubt is how to proceed once I register in CIC?

How does interviews work, when we don't even have a visa yet? We don't know when this process will end, and only after getting visa, we can drop our papers in current company and it's another 3 months process to get relieved from current company. How much months does the employers wait after recruiting employees before they join?

If someone can help me with this, it would be a great help.

Thanks
Vela

md321

Aug 15, 2015
Hi,

I am a ship's engineer - NOC 2274. By nature my job is contractual as it is not possible to stay on ship for long time. So I work 4 months on board ship and stay 3 to 5 months in vacation. I get paid only when I am on board though leave pay is included with that. I have about 8 years experience but not with same employer. For example, I worked 3 years with company A (4 contracts -each approximately 5 months) , 6 months for company B(One contract of 6 months), again 2.5 years for company C (4 contracts- each approximately 4 months)and so on. As my job is not continuous, is it going to be a problem ? And how should I present my employment history? It should be only the time spent on board ship or the calendar year with the company? If any of you can clarify the doubt, that will be a great help.

Thanks.