+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Work experience reference letters to be taken from all concerned employers and should have all details as given below. You can also find the requirements to prove self-employment below.
Thanks for the clarification Asivad.

Himalaya1

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Thanks raj and Asivad..

As for my job, I have the experience certificates that include my salary, job description and the appointment issued by my immediate boss. And for self-employed period, can I show my account statements and IT Returns?

Regards

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
oh no!

No body replied to my comment???? I was expecting a reply :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Himalaya1 said:
Thanks raj and Asivad..

As for my job, I have the experience certificates that include my salary, job description and the appointment issued by my immediate boss. And for self-employed period, can I show my account statements and IT Returns?

Regards
I think you should include references from your clients too, in addition to the documents you already mentioned.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
greyhatbd said:
Hello ,

I have been applying through an Immigration consultant, I got ITA and my immigration lawyer collected all documents for online submission but I am not getting one issue that they are asking me to complete the Medical. But I still do not have any UCI or MR?

Please let me know , did CIC change their rules for Medical that during submission of application I need to complete the medical also? As far as i know I will submit application and will get AOR and then MR.

I am in great confusion, please help me seniors.

Thanks
In the current system, you have to submit medicals along with application. Please choose a certified panel physician and get your meds done.

Other members, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Indiansailor

Aug 15, 2015
Hi seniors,

I have registered my profile about a week back.
my crs is coming out to be 465 without wify eca
My question is! Is it necessary to obtain wifes eca or 465 score is enough to get an ita :eek:

Thankss

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Indiansailor said:
Hi seniors,

I have registered my profile about a week back.
my crs is coming out to be 465 without wify eca
My question is! Is it necessary to obtain wifes eca or 465 score is enough to get an ita :eek:

Thankss
465 is a very good score. I hope you'll get an ITA in a couple of draws. I don't think you require an ECA for your wife.

Indiansailor

Aug 15, 2015
Dear seniors,

My wife is principal applicant with a crs score 465
i m in merchant navy and have to join the ship this month
I have already done my pc and i am afraid that if ita will come when i am on board i will not be able to do medicals.
My question is upfront medical is possinle without even getting an ita
and if possible it will be accepted by cic on later stage

Please help!!

Thankss

rashed2150

Jun 27, 2015
I have about 7 years experience in one NOC "A". In 2011 I applied for PR under another NOC "B" which was, in my opinion, closely related to my actual NOC "A". However, that application was rejected on the ground of not being correct NOC. As my CRS is 455 now, I want to apply again under my actual NOC which is "A". I already gained about 3 years experience after 2011. Now my question is, should I mention those experience gained before 2011 which was my correct NOC "A" , as it might help to ensure maximum points from work experience. MY occupation was always and still is NOC "A" . I have declared in EE profile about my previous application and UCI number.

Thanks

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
In the current system, you have to submit medicals along with application. Please choose a certified panel physician and get your meds done.

Other members, please correct me if I'm wrong.
By saying "In the current system" you wanted to mean that CIC has reform their policy about medical recently? Because ever since I am here on this forum I've been watching others comment that they receive an AOR and then MR and they they get a form and h/o it to the Clinic...

but today I just completed my up-front Medical( E-Medical) Is this quite normal? Tomorrow they will upload the report to E-medical data base.

I am worried, so I would highly appreciate if anyone got clear knowledge on this may help me by replying.

Thanks in adv.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greyhatbd said:
By saying "In the current system" you wanted to mean that CIC has reform their policy about medical recently? Because ever since I am here on this forum I've been watching others comment that they receive an AOR and then MR and they they get a form and h/o it to the Clinic...

but today I just completed my up-front Medical( E-Medical) Is this quite normal? Tomorrow they will upload the report to E-medical data base.

I am worried, so I would highly appreciate if anyone got clear knowledge on this may help me by replying.

Thanks in adv.
If you've applied under EE, you will have to undergo upfront Medicals and upload the 1 pager they give you at the clinic along with other documents post ITA.

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Indiansailor said:
Dear seniors,

My wife is principal applicant with a crs score 465
i m in merchant navy and have to join the ship this month
I have already done my pc and i am afraid that if ita will come when i am on board i will not be able to do medicals.
My question is upfront medical is possinle without even getting an ita
and if possible it will be accepted by cic on later stage

Please help!!

Thankss

Up front medical validity is 12 months ..since you have CRS 465 which is pretty good...so maybe in 2-3 months even you get selected it is quite OK. unless it takes another 12 months for EE Draw to get low 465..which is quite unusual..you have high chances to get ITA in next 2 months ...I would suggest ..go for Up-front medical..it is actually to help people with Jobs like you.

also if you complete an up front I dont see any negative side of it.Just keep the UMI number with you and tell the doctor that you didn't get ITA yet and just explain your issues.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.