+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
NEED HELP.
I am a bachelor of mechanical engineering and master of engineering in Advanced Engineering Management.
I am in confusion to select the level of education to create profile in job bank of Canada.
should i select "Mechanical engineering, Bachelor's degree + Other engineering related fields, Master's degree and up" or only "Mechanical engineering, Master's degree and up " ? Thank you for your attention.
Regards
amit

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regarding PoF, I have two options:

1. I have some jewellery that I could sell and have that cheque from a trusted jeweler deposited in my account and provide a valid receipt as explanation.

2. My father could have the funds transferred from his business account to my account and provide a letter stating it to be a gift.

Which option should I opt for? Please advise.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IndianJack said:
Regarding PoF, I have two options:

1. I have some jewellery that I could sell and have that cheque from a trusted jeweler deposited in my account and provide a valid receipt as explanation.

2. My father could have the funds transferred from his business account to my account and provide a letter stating it to be a gift.

Which option should I opt for? Please advise.
Both options will work. Your choice.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
areise said:
NEED HELP.
I am a bachelor of mechanical engineering and master of engineering in Advanced Engineering Management.
I am in confusion to select the level of education to create profile in job bank of Canada.
should i select "Mechanical engineering, Bachelor's degree + Other engineering related fields, Master's degree and up" or only "Mechanical engineering, Master's degree and up " ? Thank you for your attention.
Regards
amit
What is mentioned on your ECA report? You must select what is mentioned on your ECA report.

rahulbakshi

Apr 8, 2015
Hello guys,

I am making my EE profile. My score is 385. I know it's low but still I want to give it a shot. I have 3 years of experience in NOC 2173, but recently I have done my Master's related to NOC 2172. Should I apply in NOC 2173 or 2172. Which NOC will have better chance? Please advice. Seniors please help.

Regards
Rahul

"If Opportunity Does Not Strike, Build The Door."

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rahulbakshi said:
Hello guys,

I am making my EE profile. My score is 385. I know it's low but still I want to give it a shot. I have 3 years of experience in NOC 2173, but recently I have done my Master's related to NOC 2172. Should I apply in NOC 2173 or 2172. Which NOC will have better chance? Please advice. Seniors please help.

Regards
Rahul

"If Opportunity Does Not Strike, Build The Door."
Do not relate your education and NOC. Your NOC must speak about your responsibilities at work and your education does not come into the picture. EE is NOC agnostic there is no "preference" for any NOC.

Hope this helps.

rahulbakshi

Apr 8, 2015
Thank you for your reply.

But I read somewhere about the cap for NOCs. If that is the case won't it matter in which NOC we apply???

Regards

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Re: PNP

J Khan said:
hi everyone!

my score is 400 and i have received p/t interest letter, but i am confuse whether to apply for PNP or not. i dont know if they would grant me the PNP on 400 or is it going to just the waste of money?. please advise.
When did you receive the pt letter?

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Urgent question!
I got asked to provide an additional document. Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM5475).

It asks me to fill in the name and location of the office where my application was submitted. I am unsure what to put there! Just CIC and Canada? I can't find a definite address from the online! Is it the office in Ottawa? Or Toronto? :-/

(Also, is it normal that I had no possibility to upload this in advance?)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:
Urgent question!
I got asked to provide an additional document. Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM5475).

It asks me to fill in the name and location of the office where my application was submitted. I am unsure what to put there! Just CIC and Canada? I can't find a definite address from the online! Is it the office in Ottawa? Or Toronto? :-/

(Also, is it normal that I had no possibility to upload this in advance?)
This document is requested when you authorize a representative to access your application. Did you submit on your own or used a lawyer?

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Asivad Anac said:
This document is requested when you authorize a representative to access your application. Did you submit on your own or used a lawyer?
I submitted myself. It's not a representative, though, just a designated individual who can obtain information about my status.
If I had know this causes trouble, I would have answered "no"...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:
I submitted myself. It's not a representative, though, just a designated individual who can obtain information about my status.
If I had know this causes trouble, I would have answered "no"...
It's still not a trouble. Just a formality - upload the required form and you're good to go.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Asivad Anac said:
It's still not a trouble. Just a formality - upload the required form and you're good to go.
Do you think I should just put "online" for "location of office" (where the application was submitted) or do they ony mean offices other than CIC? Nowhere does it state where the actual location is.
(It says: If you have already submitted an application: name of office / location of office".

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:
Do you think I should just put "online" for "location of office" (where the application was submitted) or do they ony mean offices other than CIC? Nowhere does it state where the actual location is.
(It says: If you have already submitted an application: name of office / location of office".
Those aren't mandatory fields so leave them blank. They pertain to the older system where you would submit applications to Nova Scotia or later to LVO. Under EE, those fields have no meaning as the entire process is online.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Asivad Anac said:
Those aren't mandatory fields so leave them blank. They pertain to the older system where you would submit applications to Nova Scotia or later to LVO. Under EE, those fields have no meaning as the entire process is online.
Oh! I see. Thank you so much!