10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
kakmam1 said:
Hi Stanlee and Raj,
Just want to be more clear on my above query.. Can I request for your comments

My friend submitted his oasis application on 17 May 2016 and he got additional documents request on 16 Jun 2016 and he submitted docs and then his profile went into in process status. Today, his application is in eligible.

Reason is :
You did not score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP points assessment grid. You were not awarded any points for work experience. From SINP assessment, your work experience in the last 10 years is not related to your post‐secondary education in Women Studies and Political Science.
Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience in the past 10 years is not related to your field of education or training.

As a solution, is below fine ?

He can resubmit profile including one more NOC (4011) having experience of 1 year only in field of education (Women Studies). As he has worked as lecturer(but only for 1 year) in the same field of Women Studies (and these he dint have any documents, he needs to create the affidavits and all )and that too at the start of his career then he moved to IT and working under 2171 from last 8 years.

My query is, His primary NOC for Oasis SINP and EE profile (my CIC) is 2171 as he has been working in this from last 8 years and he will claim points for work experience against this NOC, not against 4011. Is this fine ?

Just to summarise what I meant is :

NOC for SINP and EE profile (my CIC) will be same but my query was :

1. For SINP profile- He will include the experience as: 1 year for NOC 4011 (just to compensate the requirement of 1 year work under NOC inline with education and not for work exp points) + 8 years exp for NOC 2171 (this will be primary NOC under which work experience points will be claimed)

2. For EE profile (my CIC)- He will include the experience as: 1 year for NOC 4011 (just to compensate the requirement of 1 year work under NOC inline with education and not for work exp points) + 8 years exp for NOC 2171 (this will be primary NOC under which work experience points will be claimed)

Please suggest if that is fine....
Hi Raj/Stanlee,

Please suggest on above query.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
kakmam1 said:
Hi Stanlee and Raj,
Just want to be more clear on my above query.. Can I request for your comments

My friend submitted his oasis application on 17 May 2016 and he got additional documents request on 16 Jun 2016 and he submitted docs and then his profile went into in process status. Today, his application is in eligible.

Reason is :
You did not score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP points assessment grid. You were not awarded any points for work experience. From SINP assessment, your work experience in the last 10 years is not related to your post‐secondary education in Women Studies and Political Science.
Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience in the past 10 years is not related to your field of education or training.
I think you are missing the point here. From my Understanding SINP means, the educational requirements to practice the occupation your friend is claiming doesn't match. For 2171 the educational requirements states
A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline
or
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.
Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.
For 4011 it states A doctoral degree in the field of specialization is required for university professors.
A master's degree in the field of specialization is required for university lecturers.
Licences or professional certification may be required for professors teaching future practitioners in certain professionally regulated fields, such as medicine, engineering, architecture, psychology or law.
So does your friend have the educational requirements?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO FOLKS FROM INDIA--ANYBODY SUCCESSFULLY USED DOWNLOADABLE EPF PASSBOK AT CIC STAGE FOR PROOF OF FUNDS?

I went to EPF Gurgaon office today and the accounts section guy refused to give a letter or summary and mentioned they never issued such thing.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kamy said:
HELLO FOLKS FROM INDIA--ANYBODY SUCCESSFULLY USED DOWNLOADABLE EPF PASSBOK AT CIC STAGE FOR PROOF OF FUNDS?

I went to EPF Gurgaon office today and the accounts section guy refused to give a letter or summary and mentioned they never issued such thing.
Check this --- >

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/procedure-to-get-pf-balance-certificate-and-ac-statement-from-pf-officeindia-t412642.0.html;msg5155921#msg5155921

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Check this --- >

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/procedure-to-get-pf-balance-certificate-and-ac-statement-from-pf-officeindia-t412642.0.html;msg5155921#msg5155921
Hi Raj- It didn't work, I went to EPF office and talked to accounts guy and refused to give any such letter as it's not a norm and wanted me to use UAN passbook instead.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Maaftgbkum said:
Can anyone tell me what is next step now ? And what it is background check in progress?
"Maaftgbkum" - asking questions is perfectly okay but from next time, please take some time to do some research before posting questions. This is for your own good because people might not be able to answer all the questions posted by applicants on this forum. Everything you need to know is on this forum - for instance, keywords "Background Checks explained" in the forum search bar OR "background checks canadavisa" in google search will point you to the right thread.

Check this --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html;msg267950#msg267950

The above link might be outdated but more or less, it explains the BG check process.

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi, request guidance for:

1. I shall be the primary applicant. At the time of final application, does having your Spouse's ECA from WES earn you more points?
2. Can I and Spouse both put up their respective applications for PR?
3. Can the valuation report of property be used as proof of funds?
4. Do I need to show any liabilities like house loan, car loan, etc? would it impact my proof of funds? or are they just concerned about the amount I have in Bank.
5. I am from Govt Company and cannot get the reference letters/ certificates for Job description, etc. Any way out? Nevertheless, can someone please share the formats of these letters?

Thanks in advance.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jtoc said:
Hi, request guidance for:

1. I shall be the primary applicant. At the time of final application, does having your Spouse's ECA from WES earn you more points?
Spouse ECA will definitely give you some more points. Her work experience cannot (unless she has Canadian work experience)

2. Can I and Spouse both put up their respective applications for PR?
The ideal thing to do is to have 1 application with that person as primary applicant who can fetch maximum points. If you submit two applications, I am not sure how later that may/may not create issues.

3. Can the valuation report of property be used as proof of funds?
No. Property cannot be readily liquidated. Hence cannot use.

4. Do I need to show any liabilities like house loan, car loan, etc? would it impact my proof of funds? or are they just concerned about the amount I have in Bank.
They are concerned about the bank balance that you have to support yourself/your family in Canada. Any form of secured loan does not bother them.

5. I am from Govt Company and cannot get the reference letters/ certificates for Job description, etc. Any way out? Nevertheless, can someone please share the formats of these letters?
Search the forum and you will see plenty of threads with formats. There are three ways - reference letter by employer, reference letter by colleague, and last but not the least self declaration on legal affidavit. You have to do any of the three. Preference should be as I have mentioned them here.

Thanks in advance.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashjuni said:
Search the forum and you will see plenty of threads with formats. There are three ways - reference letter by employer, reference letter by colleague, and last but not the least self declaration on legal affidavit. You have to do any of the three. Preference should be as I have mentioned them here.
I have never heard of anyone successfully using a self-declaration for proof of work experience.
I recall at least one person receiving a request for additional documents which asked specifically for references from a third party.

What can be done, though, in the absence of a reference letter, is a combination of documents which amount to the same information. For example, a work contract which shows commencement date, salary, and working hours + the ad for the job applied for which shows duties and responsibilities + payslips which show annual bonuses + termination contract.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
I received the RPRF request today! (also the PPR somehow, lol)
Bit of a problem though, the link in the letter to pay my RPRF brings me right back to my profile; meanwhile, there is no portal on my profile to upload my RPRF receipt. What should I do?

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Raj/Stanlee/other seniors,

In the passport, my first name is "AAAA" Last name/father name is "BBBB"

All the documents I am going to submit for my PR application has the below-naming formats

Document Name Naming Format Name Format PrintedFull Name
PassportAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)FirstName and LastName in separate lines-
Work PermitAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)FirstName and LastName in separate lines-
------------------------------
Marriage CertificateAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)LastName followed by FirstNameBBBB AAAA
Proof of FundsAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)FirstName followed by LastName AAAA BBBB
Police Clearance CertificateAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)FirstName followed by LastName AAAA BBBB
IELTS Test FormAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)FirstName and LastName in separate lines-
Medical Form1AAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)LastName followed by FirstNameBBBB AAAA
Medical Form2AAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)FirstName and LastName in separate lines -
Master's DegreeAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)FirstName followed by LastName AAAA BBBB
Master's transcriptAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)FirstName and LastName in separate lines -
Degree Completion LetterAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)FirstName followed by LastName AAAA BBBB
Bachelor's DegreeAAAA(FirstName) B (LastName/FatherName)FirstName followed by first letter of LastNameAAAA B ***
Bachelor's transcriptAAAA(FirstName) B (LastName/FatherName)FirstName followed by first letter of LastNameAAAA B ***
Employment 1 - LetterAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)FirstName followed by LastName AAAA BBBB
Employment 1 - Offer LetterAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)LastName followed by FirstNameBBBB AAAA
Employment 1 - PaystubsAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)LastName followed by FirstNameBBBB AAAA
Employment 1 - T4AAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)LastName followed by FirstNameBBBB AAAA
Employment 1 - ID cardAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)FirstName followed by LastName AAAA BBBB
Employment 2 - LetterAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)FirstName followed by LastName AAAA BBBB
Employment 2 - Contract LetterAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)FirstName followed by LastName AAAA BBBB
Employment 2 - T4AAAA(FirstName) B (LastName/FatherName) LastName followed by first letter of FirstNameBBBB A ***
Employment 3 - LetterAAAA(FirstName) BBBB (LastName/FatherName)FirstName followed by LastName AAAA BBBB
Employment 3 - Offer LetterAAAA(FirstName) B (LastName/FatherName)FirstName followed by first letter of LastNameAAAA B***
Employment 3 - PaystubsAAAA(FirstName) B (LastName/FatherName)FirstName followed by first letter of LastNameAAAA B ***
Employment 3 - Salary LetterAAAA(FirstName) B (LastName/FatherName)FirstName followed by first letter of LastNameAAAA B ***

I have two doubts,
1) The highlighted entries "***" in the table has different naming format. Will it create any issues while submitting the application?

2) My father has changed his name and he has the document from gazette office for the name change. My passport document has my father's old name ("BBBB"). So all my PR application documents have my father's old name ("BBBB").
- Do I need to mention the latest name ("CCCC") of my father in the application or not?
- Do I need to attach any document for this name change of my father or not required?

Note: My father's passport has both old name and new name in it.

Any help much is appreciated.