04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
kamy said:
Kindly confirm how long IELTS results are valid? I understand it's valid for two years for both Main applicant and spouse.
Two years.

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
1) You need to get a One and the Same Person affidavit, stating that all variations of your name refer to the same person.

2) I've answered this question for you before.
If both your father's names appear on your documents, then you will need to explain the name change, and provide documentary evidence.
If all your documents contain your father's old name, and his new name is not mentioned on your documents, you do not need to mention the name change.
Thanks, Istari.
Do I need to get the "One and the Same Person affidavit" from my Canadian lawyer or my home country lawyer?

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
2) Since the OPs father has already changed his name, the OP should mention the new name in the e-APR.

Since all your documents contain your father's old name, create a PDF with your father's PP showing his old and new name, a name change document/proof that this has been added in the gazette. Along with this, write a LOE and describe your situation. Upload this PDF to the "LOE" section.

This is just to avoid any kind of confusion.
Thanks Raj for your suggestions.

Do I need to get the "One and the Same Person affidavit" from my Canadian lawyer or my home country lawyer?

ITProf

Jul 7, 2015
Spouse Does Not Have a Passport. What Next?

Ok, here is a tricky situation. I was targeting end of October to submit my EE profile. I've even booked a IELTS exam this month. But there is a problem. While submitting passport applications for my spouse and son, we found out that birth certificate is mandatory for spouse. Now it will take at least 3-4 months for us to get it.

So what should I do now? Should I go ahead and appear for IELTS, get my (and spouse's?) education assessment done and submit the EOI? Or should I wait until she gets her passport?

Also if I submit EOI then can I still include her in the application without her passport details?

Experts, please help!

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jayy said:
I hope, as a reader, you will be satisfied with the information on this blog post. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment. Feel free to share your suggestions about this post. Also, if you want me to add something to this post/write a post on other related topics, please ask. Thanks!

First of all, +1 to you for the time and effort.

This could a bible for many of us. Thank you so much!!!
I want to ask that my current passport will expire very soon. Can I create a CIC profile with that and later on when I get my new passport update the passport number?
Thanks.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Rajkamal finally i have submitted yesterday my PCC along with LoE as per your advised.My bg check is on progress since June30,so when
do i expect good news?After how many days cic gonna a receive my PCC?
Regards
Rabin

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RabinJi said:
Hi Rajkamal finally i have submitted yesterday my PCC along with LoE as per your advised.My bg check is on progress since June30,so when
do i expect good news?After how many days cic gonna a receive my PCC?
Regards
Rabin
Good luck and all the very best. This differs from VO to VO so I cannot comment on that. As such, there is no hard and fast time frame. However, I hope you see the light at the end of the tunnel soon!

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
istari said:
The score will go down at some point. Probably the end of the year, or the beginning of next year.

I don't think there are plans for another program.
Thank you , Hopefully CRS score will decrease.

I have another question, if i am going to submit my application for EE and in parallel way, i have applied for a study permit knowing that in study permit application i will need to prove that i am going to leave canada after finishing my study. will that appear on their system and will reject my study permit ?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
ITProf said:
Spouse Does Not Have a Passport. What Next?

Ok, here is a tricky situation. I was targeting end of October to submit my EE profile. I've even booked a IELTS exam this month. But there is a problem. While submitting passport applications for my spouse and son, we found out that birth certificate is mandatory for spouse. Now it will take at least 3-4 months for us to get it.

So what should I do now? Should I go ahead and appear for IELTS, get my (and spouse's?) education assessment done and submit the EOI? Or should I wait until she gets her passport?

Also if I submit EOI then can I still include her in the application without her passport details?

Experts, please help!
I don't think a passaport is mandatory for your spouse to create your EE profile, I think you can just put in a local ID card as the initial document and update that later on when her passport comes out. That's probably what I'd do in you case.. As soon as you have IELTS and ECA then create the EE profile, if you have to put something down for your spouse (ID wise) just put a local ID or a passport with number TBD and update that once you have it!

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm filling Addtional Family form(IMM5406E) for me and wife my wife. I'm the main applicant for PR
In my IMM5406E form Applicant name I can fill myself. For my wife's IMM5406E form, would she be considered Applicant and I would come in as spouse's field?

saran24

Mar 24, 2016
Hello there

I'm going to submit (not yet) my EE profile today. I'm an international student in Canada for the past 5 years. But i'm not sure whether any points given for Canadian education or not. So far, I only have 441 points including one yr work experience. Please suggest any other ways to improve my points. I got 7.5 in IELTS (not moving any further :'( ) Thank you for any suggestions.