26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
polojesef said:
Since you are more informed then me, any ideas on when might positive immigration eligibility assessment arrive? What are your thoughts?
actually i have no idea..but i hope its soon...i already got 2 emails saying they update my account..but everytime i check there's nothing there.

dit_pra

Feb 4, 2015
calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 feb 2015
AOR Received.
11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
06 feb 2015
Hi guys.just to let you know I received my AOR just with in 10 mins of submission .I submitted 10 Feb 11:50 pm.I was the batch of 31 Jan 2015.under cec.

JUst want to if I can apply for bridging or open work permit with reference to A OR. any idea or suggestion would be highly apprecaited.Thank you.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
nata_cap said:
yes...on my account now says "in progress" once they reach a decision they will change to "passed" or "failed".
Thanks! Good luck to you, and please keep us updated. :)

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dit_pra said:
Hi guys.just to let you know I received my AOR just with in 10 mins of submission .I submitted 10 Feb 11:50 pm.I was the batch of 31 Jan 2015.under cec.

JUst want to if I can apply for bridging or open work permit with reference to A OR. any idea or suggestion would be highly apprecaited.Thank you.
AOR or file no means we are sble to apply for bridging work permit[ BOWP]. let ,me know if you got clear answer.

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
mannual said:
AOR or file no means we are sble to apply for bridging work permit[ BOWP]. let ,me know if you got clear answer.
actually they have to review all your documents to see if u r really eligible...if you pass u can apply for wp.

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
nata_cap said:
actually they have to review all your documents to see if u r really eligible...if you pass u can apply for wp.
Wrong nata. Just spoke with lawyers today. You can apply for Bridging visa as soon as you receive your AOR.

Go ahead and apply and good luck :)

I will be in the same both in a week or two.

Tamsina

Feb 6, 2015
Have my ITA, about to submit Doc's

I wanted to apply through CEC - I'm eligible for both CEC and FSW - Though my generated letter only says FSW

How did you guys get through the CEC? Does it really make any difference?

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
polojesef said:
Wrong nata. Just spoke with lawyers today. You can apply for Bridging visa as soon as you receive your AOR.

Go ahead and apply and good luck :)

I will be in the same both in a week or two.
So what if you send your documents and cic find out you are not actually eligible...how can u apply for wp if they are not even sure if u are eligible? anyhow..if we actually can apply then its awesome :)

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newbie's question, since you should already have an LMIA to get an ITA nowadays, why you need to wait for AOR? LMIA (or LMO back then) is all I needed to get a work permit.

dit_pra

Feb 4, 2015
calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 feb 2015
AOR Received.
11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
06 feb 2015
nata_cap said:
So what if you send your documents and cic find out you are not actually eligible...how can u apply for wp if they are not even sure if u are eligible? anyhow..if we actually can apply then its awesome :)
I complete agreee with u.i called today around 3:00 pm calgary time to cic office and talk to officer.As per him u can do it but there is no gurantee that u will get BWP/OWP.its on ur total risk.so move wisely.but i was wondering how many time u can do implied status that my only question right now.coz i will be soon on LMIA implied status and thinking to get impied status again with AOR after LMIA implied status is expired.does it make any sense.Comments and feedback are welcome!!!!!!!!!!

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
dit_pra said:
I complete agreee with u.i called today around 3:00 pm calgary time to cic office and talk to officer.As per him u can do it but there is no gurantee that u will get BWP/OWP.its on ur total risk.so move wisely.but i was wondering how many time u can do implied status that my only question right now.coz i will be soon on LMIA implied status and thinking to get impied status again with AOR after LMIA implied status is expired.does it make any sense.Comments and feedback are welcome!!!!!!!!!!
I think theres not an exact time....i'm on implied status on lmia also...its been a month I'm waiting for a new wp!

dit_pra

Feb 4, 2015
calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 feb 2015
AOR Received.
11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
06 feb 2015
nata_cap said:
I think theres not an exact time....i'm on implied status on lmia also...its been a month I'm waiting for a new wp!
i think u didn't get me.i want to know how many times we can do implied status.if i can do once with LMIA implied and Next time AOR implied how does that sound.

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys I have question
I work 4 different companies until now in Canada, I received reference letter from 3 of them.
1- When I upload the reference letter do I have to upload my work permits and some pay slips and work contracts or just reference letter?
2- What do I have to upload letter of employment? What is it there reference letter from current employer and still asking letter of employment. I have permanent permanent job offer from current employer, reference letter and work contract.
I don't know what to upload.
Please guys give me some advise who already done this.
Thank you very much for the help.

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
nata_cap said:
It doesn't matter. What matter is that you can apply for bridging visa. Since CIC has your UCI number, they can see right away if you are eligible.

Look at this:

Who is eligible to get an Open Bridge Work Permit?

Open Bridge PermitAny applicants currently in Canada who has submitted a permanent resident application under:

the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP);
the Canadian experience class (CEC);
the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP); or
the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

The word submitted is key here.

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
Nata

So I started to research a bit and this is what I found:

OPEN WORK PERMIT ELIGIBILITY:
You are already working in Canada and your application for permanent residence has been approved under one of the following :
Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class
Live-in Caregiver Program
Federal Skilled Worker Program
Canadian Experience Class
Provincial Nominee Program
Federal Skilled Trades Program

So here it says approved like you said. I have no idea any more.

This is just becoming to confusing at this point.

Do you have any news on your application? Has it been approved yet?