Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
polojesef said:
Nata

So I started to research a bit and this is what I found:

OPEN WORK PERMIT ELIGIBILITY:
You are already working in Canada and your application for permanent residence has been approved under one of the following :
Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class
Live-in Caregiver Program
Federal Skilled Worker Program
Canadian Experience Class
Provincial Nominee Program
Federal Skilled Trades Program

So here it says approved like you said. I have no idea any more.

This is just becoming to confusing at this point.

Do you have any news on your application? Has it been approved yet?
now im confused also....no answer yet..hope ill get some news next week!

girirv

Jan 26, 2015
Hi Friends,

I recived a ITA on 8th Feb 2015 (last sunday). When i am trying to upload my documents from Monday.. till today , it shows me error as below

Please let me know if anyone had uploaded the documents and sumbited the PR application from this Monday 9th Feb 2015 till today and got successfull submission.

Please help me.. as my work permit is expiring this month end.
------------

If anyone face below error, suggest me how to resolve this...

Our Online Services Are Currently Down System-generated error code:null (2015-02-11 17:07:27)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

Thanks

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
has anyone's medical status turned to pass?

gabu1980

Feb 15, 2015
Hey Guys,

Congrats on getting your ITA

I wanted to ask a quick question, as I can see many of you are over the 900 points, did any of you guys applied for the LMIA recently or you had it for when it was still know as LMO ??

just confuse on a section of the LMIA application on stream for higher skilled workers

donno if you might have any idea but on

sections 2. requirements, states to my understanding that someone is eligible to get and LMIA on a high skilled occupation with a low wage as long as they don't represent more than the 10% of the company work force. is that the way it is ???

or if that's not the case does the company has to paid the median wage to the employee base on the noc code for the job or base on the provincial median wage?

I would appreciate any thoughts on this,

thanks and best of lucks for what remains of your process to PR

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
EET said:
has anyone's medical status turned to pass?
The clinic told me usually takes around 10-15 business days for them to upload it to CIC. After that probably few more days for them to approve it.

girirv

Jan 26, 2015
Hi Friends,

Did anyone recieve "Review of eligibility" as passed after submitting the PR application under express entry?

Thanks

BroJason

Feb 17, 2015
Bumped into this link while researching on the same topic - can I apply for Bridging Open Status WP once receiving the AOR from the online system (applying through Express Entry):

Under Express Entry, the government has promised to process applications in six months or less. Timely processing of immigration applications is key to Canada’s ability to compete for global talent. CIC needs an ascertainable bridging mechanism in place to allow those working in Canada to continue to do so until their permanent status is granted. CIC has stated that bridge work permits under Express Entry will be available only after approval in principle of an application. This requires an assessment of the application on its merits. By delaying eligibility for a bridge work permit, applicants and Canadian employers cannot rely on a seamless transition from temporary to permanent residence. CIC is taking away the existing benefit of allowing a bridge work permit once an acknowledgment of receipt of the PR application has been issued.

p/s: am not able to post the direct link...

teddiegracie

Nov 7, 2014
Can someone please advise, once you upload all the required docs for EE, is the processing/final review done in Canada, or is the completed application sent to the respective local visa offices? Thanks in advance.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
teddiegracie said:
Can someone please advise, once you upload all the required docs for EE, is the processing/final review done in Canada, or is the completed application sent to the respective local visa offices? Thanks in advance.
From the AOR letter that I got after submitting the application, it seems like applications will be sent to the visa office in the country you are currently residing. In particular, it says "If your circumstances change you have to let us know. To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit - link - and select the office that serves the country in which you are living"

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
My Review of Eligibility sections says "Review in progress" but other than that nothingelse says this. just says "not needed at this time".
Is that the case with all of you guys or its just me?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EET said:
My Review of Eligibility sections says "Review in progress" but other than that nothingelse says this. just says "not needed at this time".
mine aswell same

teddiegracie

Nov 7, 2014
ngelsa said:
From the AOR letter that I got after submitting the application, it seems like applications will be sent to the visa office in the country you are currently residing. In particular, it says "If your circumstances change you have to let us know. To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit - link - and select the office that serves the country in which you are living"
Thank you!

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
EET said:
Same :)

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
EET said:
My background check also says In progress