+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sameer212 said:
Thanks Munjal and Raj for your responses.

Munjal, All the best for your IELTS.

Raj, you say "..Keep other jobs out of it and retain them only in the personal history section." I don't see any place under "Personal Details" section where I can give my (other) job details. Can you please clarify?

I only see "Work History" section where I can give my employment details. Here, I have only mentioned my work experience corresponding to the NOC code I am claiming CRS points for and have not mentioned details of other jobs I had.

Thanks again guys. You are all such a help.
Sameer, in your EE profile, you mention only the job that you are claiming points for. Forget about others.

After you get ITA, you must mention the job you are claiming points for in the work history section and retain the other jobs in the personal history section alone. Don't worry too much about it now. When you get there, you'll understand. If you don't, feel free to ask!

Good luck!

Sameer212

Jan 1, 2016
Sounds good Raj. Thanks a lot again.

rajkamalmohanram said:
Sameer, in your EE profile, you mention only the job that you are claiming points for. Forget about others.

After you get ITA, you must mention the job you are claiming points for in the work history section and retain the other jobs in the personal history section alone. Don't worry too much about it now. When you get there, you'll understand. If you don't, feel free to ask!

Good luck!

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
munjal said:
Thank you mate,
I will check for writing videos as you suggested..

I am re-taking ielts on 5th March.. this is third time I am appearing in IELTS
In last both attempt I missed CLB9 only in writing (got just 6 bands, LRS: 8.5,8.0,7.5).. :(

so, this time, I want to break this barrier of 7 bands in writing and score CLB9+ in all modules of IELTS..
thanks for your support :)
You are welcome anytime my friend :) ....and trust me if you follow their writing advice and you have some basis for writing, you will get the 7 with ease!! good luck !!

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Asivad Anac said:
You would have missed the context and subtext on this discussion if you haven't been on the forum from, say, mid August '15. This member was unfortunately notorious for consistently attempting to play soothsayer and the member was even barred from the forum for a period of time after enough members complained about their schizophrenic posts - either over-the-top optimism or doomsday despair - with zero rational for either end. Serious members have tried talking this member into not being so dramatic and not spread meaningless false hopes. It is good to note that they mellowed down considerably after finally getting their OINP invite sometime in late Nov '15.

History knows that soothsayers never get along with rational thinkers. Naturally this member had trouble with anyone who was even tangentially logical. Apparently that continues till date.
LOL ... not just helpful, extremely funny as well .... the troll claimed you cannot get a job, i think you can easily fit many occupations and newest addition on the list would be stand up comedy :D

I have a feeling bestofluck is one of those illegitimate consultants who prey on the desperation of people and use false hope to get them to fall for it and pay them money for little service and a lot of blabbering... which is probably why it is very aggressive towards helpful forum members who answer questions for free and give logical analysis of the general situation and specific immigration cases.

Indeed combining rationality and soothsaying is like combining ice and fire, one needs to be extinguished and it is clear which one has been banned before and will be so again sooner or later.

Sameer212

Jan 1, 2016
No, actually I was talking about the initial EE application. I am yet to receive OINP PT notification. Have you been asked to provide documentation for all your previous work-exs because that's the extra work I intend to avoid since I am not claiming any points for my old work-exs.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sameer212 said:
No, actually I was talking about the initial EE application. I am yet to receive OINP PT notification. Have you been asked to provide documentation for all your previous work-exs because that's the extra work I intend to avoid since I am not claiming any points for my old work-exs.
While filling the EE application, i have provided only those work exps for which i am claiming points. No entire history here. Furthermore, IMO , reference letters need to be provided for only those jobs for which you claim points.

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
does anyone know how to add french language results to their EE profile? I already have my english language results in there as my main language but I also took the french and just received the results but not sure how to add them to my profile to get more points.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HoPe90 said:
does anyone know how to add french language results to their EE profile? I already have my english language results in there as my main language but I also took the french and just received the results but not sure how to add them to my profile to get more points.
I think, it is the same way as you added your english language results, you should do it for adding french language results..
from Language proficiency section in your EE Profile.

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
when i went in , it is filed out with my IELTS results. I will try again and see .

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HoPe90 said:
when i went in , it is filed out with my IELTS results. I will try again and see .
In your EE profile, go to language proficiency section and exactly above the details of your english language results, you will be able to see blank cells where you can select / fill details of your french language result and add it in your existing language details.

Pls check it

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
when i go in , i click on "education and languages" to update the form.

Then when it asks for official language I chose "English" so then it shows all my english test detials, should I choose "both" for english and french , then maybe it would allow me to enter the french results?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HoPe90 said:
when i go in , i click on "education and languages" to update the form.

Then when it asks for official language I chose "English" so then it shows all my english test detials, should I choose "both" for english and french , then maybe it would allow me to enter the french results?
Give it a try.

bindaasbanda

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have question, what if i get my eca assessed now and create a EE profile 1 year later? Is this possible?

bindaasbanda

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will WES send me the copy of ECA or to the CIC??

PS: Where is the Thanks button in this forum, if I want to Thank someone for helping me out?