Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Ties are optional. They are good to have.

FYI, since you are currently working in Ontario, you are exempt from showing POF. I'd say your chances are good as any other - As long as you provide proper documentation, you are good to go. Ontario's rejection rate is relatively less compared to that of other provinces.
Thanks man. Still waiting on the request. EE was created Jan 19th, 2015

TOOTB

Jan 24, 2016
snorden88 said:
Hi all,
I entered the pool 3 times as I had some corrections to be made plus was not able to collect documents on time to respond PT invitation.

Proud to share today I finally sent the completed package. Preparing the package was so unnerving... I did everything I could to ensure completeness of my file. Now, my wait begins. In the meanwhile I pray for scores to fall down to 440 at least :)

Good luck to my fellow Applicants.
tion

Hi Snorden88,
Do you mind sharing how you did to successfully withdraw and re-submit a new EE profile and a new job bank registration. I would like to submit a new profile as a single applicant with no dependents because my partner is still about to take a language test and obtain an ECA report which may take long and is now weighing down on our score. Did you receive PT invitation for each time you re-entered the pool? I will be very grateful for your help.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
TOOTB said:
tion

Hi Snorden88,
Do you mind sharing how you did to successfully withdraw and re-submit a new EE profile and a new job bank registration. I would like to submit a new profile as a single applicant with no dependents because my partner is still about to take a language test and obtain an ECA report which may take long and is now weighing down on our score. Did you receive PT invitation for each time you re-entered the pool? I will be very grateful for your help.
When you login to EE there is a "Withdraw/Delete Profile" button or something. You need to use that.

But you do not need to create a new profile as a single applicant just because your partner's language test and ECA is pending. Your partner's language test and ECA are required if you are claiming points for that.
Moreover, if you are married or in a common-law relationship you cannot apply as single applicant because you will need to declare dependents even if they are not accompanying and your scores will be calculated as a married/in a common law relation and not as single applicant.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
darklord said:
When you login to EE there is a "Withdraw/Delete Profile" button or something. You need to use that.

But you do not need to create a new profile as a single applicant just because your partner's language test and ECA is pending. Your partner's language test and ECA are required if you are claiming points for that.
Moreover, if you are married or in a common-law relationship you cannot apply as single applicant because you will need to declare dependents even if they are not accompanying and your scores will be calculated as a married/in a common law relation and not as single applicant.
Absolutely right!

If you apply as a single applicant when you are married, it amounts to misrepresentation. 5 year ban is the price you pay. Not worth it.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Dammit...new draw today was 457 points...having CRS between 440-450 is really the worst (I have 441)...it's just a tease like dangling food 10cm from your face while you're starving. I really hope they'll go below soon, but it's so depressing thinking it might keep on dangling for a year or something.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
Go for the nomination ....I had the same score and it was the maximum I would get without masters or french.... scores wont reach 441 before end of march at least ... there are 12000+ people at least between 441 and 449 ...

If you do not mind staying in Ontario and are in a hurry for immigration ..... go for the PNP

Regards,
Pl share - what is the source ? 12000+ people ??

inihtar

Nov 2, 2015
Tanatos14 said:
Dammit...new draw today was 457 points...having CRS between 440-450 is really the worst (I have 441)...it's just a tease like dangling food 10cm from your face while you're starving. I really hope they'll go below soon, but it's so depressing thinking it might keep on dangling for a year or something.
I know! I've 448 (was at 454 until my birthday in November... don't get me started on that). I keep thinking if only I'd applied a couple of months earlier... I'd be in the middle of stressing about my application right now instead of stressing about when I'll get an ITA!

jan17th

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017 (ITA)
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Guys, I am stuck at 444.
This is heartbreaking every time the draw comes out.

Does we have any whatsapp group guys for batch with 440-450?
Please add me there, +91-9991551345.

And 1 more query guys,
Can I show my study in Ontario as a connection to the Province. I was there from Jan 2013 to Aug 2013.
After my course, I had moved to Alberta for job.
Not sure if those 8 montha would count as a connection as the program certificate states 1 year.

Would appreciate any reply.
Please help guys.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jan17th said:
Guys, I am stuck at 444.
This is heartbreaking every time the draw comes out.

Does we have any whatsapp group guys for batch with 440-450?
Please add me there, +91-9991551345.

And 1 more query guys,
Can I show my study in Ontario as a connection to the Province. I was there from Jan 2013 to Aug 2013.
After my course, I had moved to Alberta for job.
Not sure if those 8 montha would count as a connection as the program certificate states 1 year.

Would appreciate any reply.
Please help guys.
Yes. It's difficult to be on the brink. Imagine the plight of the guys sitting at 449.

Ties are optional (generally). However, since you are working in Alberta, you will likely come under scrutiny (Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this happened for a few applicants who were applying for OINP whilst working in other provinces). You need to convince the officer that if given a nomination, you will reside in Ontario and make it your home.

They ask for proof of job search as a part of the additional documentation request after you get AOR) so you better start now. Apply for jobs in Ontario. Also, your study in Ontario adds some value - be sure to mention that too in the application.

jan17th

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017 (ITA)
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Thanks for the info buddy.
Much appreciated.
I am no longer working in Alberta, not even present in Canada any more.
Ran out of my PG work permit n could not get the extension so had to leave.
Came back to home country in Feb 2015, a year has passed waiting for this ITA.
Right now I'm working as SAP Program Coordinator in an HR company.

If somehow that 8 month study can qualify as a connection, score will boost like anything.

Would appreciate if someone knows anything realted to get this proved.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jan17th said:
Thanks for the info buddy.
Much appreciated.
I am no longer working in Alberta, not even present in Canada any more.
Ran out of my PG work permit n could not get the extension so had to leave.
Came back to home country in Feb 2015, a year has passed waiting for this ITA.
Right now I'm working as SAP Program Coordinator in an HR company.

If somehow that 8 month study can qualify as a connection, score will boost like anything.

Would appreciate if someone knows anything realted to get this proved.
That 8 month study can definitely go into the ties section. You could produce the certificate/diploma that was awarded to you.

And, if you show proof of sincere job search, you will have less problems, IMO.

Good luck and all the very best!

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
terki said:
Pl share - what is the source ? 12000+ people ??
Check this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp

And this was 6+ months ago ...the 440 to 449 people remained UNTOUCHED since then and you can only imagine their numbers growing rather than shrinking .... the 12,000 number is not certain but I personally find that to be a logical minimum number of people currently sitting at that, you have to keep in mind how many have graduated since then or finished Masters and got interested in Canadian immigration especially after the new EE system became more popular .....

I was at 441 and hesitant to accept the letter of interest to apply for a nomination but I am really glad that I did ..... I do not think the draws will go down below 450 anytime soon and even if they do , they need 2-3 months to clear the possible immigrants sitting at scores as low as 440 ..

Regards,

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Dear Raj,

I am in a major crisis and need clarification on the same. How does the Ontario people calculate the 45 days starting from the day of invitation. Actually i think we made a little mistake in the calculation of days and are now stuck in the middle of nowhere. we have spent so much money on it as well paying the fee and stuff like everyone else.

We received a notification on 17 Dec midnight and hence the 45 day ( if saturday and sunday are included) falls on the 31 Jan. Wanted to clarify :

1) whether the weekends are included or excluded?
2)Also are they very stringent for the deadline even if its delayed by a day.

Please help im very worried and heart broken. This was my last chance at it.

Jayy

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
...the 440 to 449 people remained UNTOUCHED since then and you can only imagine their numbers growing rather than shrinking ....
Untouched? May not be for sure, as people including the 440-449 band, gets province nominations and receive ITAs with sky rocketed 1000+ points.

Now we can imagine how many got nominated and left?! how many entered the pool within that band score? how many are left out without a nomination?!