AOR: 22 Nov 2023
Sponsor Eligibility Approval Completed: 9 Jan 2024
Request for Medical Exam: 12 Jan 2024
Medical Exam Updated: 24 Jan 2024
File Transfered to Home Country Visa Office: 11 Apr 2024
Pre Arrival Letter: 3 Aug 2024
Request for Passport: 4 Aug 2024
Informed IRCC about My Daughter being in Canada through webform: 6 Aug 2024
Received confirmation from Home Country Visa Office that processing is complete and File transferred to IRCC Canada: 21 Aug 2024
Received email to send personal information like Name, UCI, Height etc: 22 Aug 2024

Now awaiting portal access to submit information and photograph and then a COPR/PR Card hopefully.

bhuv@15

Aug 23, 2024
In our case, my daughter was "IN CANADA" when I applied for her PR Sponsorship

Application Submitted: 30 Sep 2023
Received confirmation from Home Country Visa Office that processing is complete and File transferred to IRCC Canada: 21 Aug 2024
Received email to send personal information like Name, UCI, Height etc: 22 Aug 2024

Now awaiting portal access to submit information and photograph and then a COPR/PR Card hopefully.

Thanks for sharing

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
In our case, my daughter was "IN CANADA" when I applied for her PR Sponsorship

Application Submitted: 30 Sep 2023

Why this has been sent back to home country? its weird, i thought if applicant is in Canada than the application process "In Canada".

In your case you received the Pre Arrival Letter before, but for me i received the email to send the personal information earlier and the next day i received the Pre-Arrival Letter...

Rahul61

Star Member
Dec 5, 2021
Hello members.
Just want to ask what are job option available in Canada for a bsc zoology degree holder, bed ( certification in final stage with OCT) in Canada.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO SURVIVE WITH 1 SALARY for a family of 2 adult and 1 baby ( 1 year).

Anyone here with bed degree or in teaching sector?

Plz give valuable suggestion to help to decide shifting to Canada.

Pk1987

Nov 2, 2021
Hello members.
Just want to ask what are job option available in Canada for a bsc zoology degree holder, bed ( certification in final stage with OCT) in Canada.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO SURVIVE WITH 1 SALARY for a family of 2 adult and 1 baby ( 1 year).

Anyone here with bed degree or in teaching sector?

Plz give valuable suggestion to help to decide shifting to Canada.
You may as this question in FB groups. There are lots of community groups from you get an answer from same field.

montygkk

Dec 7, 2023
Hello,

Can I travel to my home country after submitting a sponsorship application from Canada for new born kid. and does anyone know if I sponsor kid who is in home country & I will bring them to Canada on visitor visa which sponsorship on, does it make any difference in processing time since applicant already in Canada?

Thanks in Advance.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello,

Can I travel to my home country after submitting a sponsorship application from Canada for new born kid. and does anyone know if I sponsor kid who is in home country & I will bring them to Canada on visitor visa which sponsorship on, does it make any difference in processing time since applicant already in Canada?

Thanks in Advance.
Sponsor has to remain resident in Canada, short trips ok.

If child travels to Canada on visitor visa, no change in processing. Obviously health insurance a concern.

montygkk

Dec 7, 2023

If child travels to Canada on visitor visa, no change in processing. Obviously health insurance a concern.
Thank you, short trip means, a month should be ok? any one has experienced this?

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020

I heard the same, you have to stay in Canada but short trips wont be an issue, i will suggest to drop webform and seek more clarity, so at least you should be having something officially in writing.

Reactions: montygkk

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I heard the same, you have to stay in Canada but short trips wont be an issue, i will suggest to drop webform and seek more clarity, so at least you should be having something officially in writing.
I think there is no point to this. It won't do any more than put you on their radar. There's no permission or anything else you can get in writing from them.

Curranberry

May 8, 2019
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Hello,

Thanks in Advance.
I applied to sponsor my daughter on 30th September 2023. I traveled to my home country 3 times for 15-20 days while her application was in process. We just got her COPR 3 days ago. I don't think short trips to your home country make any difference to the application. Also, once your child's PR application is approved, they will request for latest mailing address. If the child is in home country, Canada or any other country, the application will be then processed accordingly.

sidpadki

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
I applied for my daughter's PR and sponsorship in Mid July. By Mid August, I received application number for the sponsorship. Today, I received Medical request and also received email that sponsorship eligibility is completed.

Will there be a new application number that will be shared once they initiate the PR application now since sponsorship is approved? I am unable to link in application status tracker

Also, any idea how much more time will be required to received PR approval and eventually COPR?